Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work

Now TALK tokens don't have any usability way, so even many people don't want price dump, it will happen any way, because there is no real demand on this token and it will be decreasing till admins will add any use cases for token 

Right now talk token price is very low.I think this is not perfect time to sell talk token.You can sell your talk token when their price goes up.So hold your talk token untill price rise up.

the forum has done enormous efforts as on how we spend our time here in the forum as making the use of the already dedicated token  of the forum, as with the continuation of the satoshi which was discontinued in the forum as we have to value our time being in this forum

Hey mate!You are right.Agree with you.We should not sell talk tokens.If we see now a days in the market.Alot of people sell talk tokens which get the value of talk down.Which is kinda disrespect of talk token.Because if we see then the talktoken can't go up in a week or two.So we should not sell that much talktokens through which it's value gets down.If anyone want to sell.Then sell it much lesser amount.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes you are right, by immediate selling the token we are causing its price to fall down. we should help the forum to flourish and improve, just by not selling as soon we get the tokens. 

We must definitely respect Talk Token because we are responsible for this forum and its currency, and the yobit platform provides us with InvisitBox, through which we can invest Talk Token and get daily returns of 1%.

• Useful or interesting 1

What you said was right at that time but now the price of token keep falling and people are scared for it to drop more since no one is buying the token , those who didn't sell at that time now they can get just 30% of what they could get at that time 

That's why now there is less faith in the currency than before 

Hope admins announce advertising fir the token soon to support its price

• +3 1

That's obviously true but talk tokens price is currently manipulated due to the supply of talk tokens is so high while its market demand for it is low because large amount of these tokens are being sold which results into dumping of its value, so for better price then we are needed to hold them to increase its demand until its price pump again since the progress of these tokens depends on us

leaky.jpg

This token should not be selling then, but it should be traded in order to makes its market more active so that it must be having the demands.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

IF we store as much of talk token it will help in preserving the token and this will prevent the token from dumping and it will serve as an advantage to the members . 

• +2 1

On 6/20/2020 at 1:27 PM, Dagamand007 said:

1223423204_image(7).png.0650250b7ee0d09e0bd17a19105ca90a.png

Hello, dear users of this forum. As everyone knows, on June 17, 2020, a new system of payment for messages and likes was introduced. Now we get the Talk Token. The rules have not changed, but for the evaluation (likes) of posts we also receive payment. Everything is described in more detail here.

My suggestions are for you, there is no need to sell the Talk Token when the trade opens on September 1, 2020. Respect your work and the work of others. The progress of the token will depend only on us! If we do this, our patience will be rewarded. I hope that users of this wonderful forum will support my idea.

As far as I know, the Cryptotalk forum is the only one of its kind that has switched to payment in its token and will also be supported by the Yobit exchange.

Thank you for understanding. Express your opinion here as part of the rules.

Yes, I strongly agree with you. We need to collect more talk tokens now because I think the price of talk token will rised in the future. I saw talk token that has a future because cryptotalk is the only one who can pay talk token so if this forum become popular then I think the price of talk token will also rised.

• +2 1

Yes friend, we have to appreciate our work and our currency, so it is important to hold on and wait for the right time to sell. Your topic will help many to reflect on it, and I am grateful for that.

Of course, my friend, this case should be treated more calmly and correctly. The update turned out to be very cool, and I think it can show itself very well in the future, because the whole system will develop, and the developers will launch ads that will be able to show us even more pleasant prices, which is cool!

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Yes, I strongly agree with you. We need to collect more talk tokens now because I think the price of talk token will rised in the future. I saw talk token that has a future because cryptotalk is the only one who can pay talk token so if this forum become popular then I think the price of talk token will also rised.

The forum will be popular in any case, at least it seems so at first glance. Currently, the best strategy is to accumulate tokens, since the price does not correspond to reality. That's when advertisers come and the functionality is implemented, then we will see how the Talk token really costs.

Talk coin has been launched at a good price, but unfortunately its price has decreased a lot recently and reached the limits of 40 satoshi, and the reason for that is that there are many people selling this currency, so we must support this currency in order to raise its price

It is all a matter of patience, so some coins have passed when they start the beta period is when they are at the minimum value and then the value increases this take time ,time will tell. It will also depend on us that Talk token can reach a very high value. meanwhile don't give them away at such a low price keep them holding.

• +2 1

Too many users sold all what they have the value of the currency will drop and that won't be good for other users who are trying to hold to keep the token's value , if you really need the money then exchange exactly how much you need and keep the rest in the invest box while that option is still available to us with 1% daily profit.

• +2 1

On 11/25/2020 at 11:44 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

We must definitely respect Talk Token because we are responsible for this forum and its currency, and the yobit platform provides us with InvisitBox, through which we can invest Talk Token and get daily returns of 1%.

Mostly of people are thinking and believing this coin will become dead coin, while the choice is our for this coin to become dead coin or to still alive. 

• +2 1

For some of the members the price of talk token decreasing rapidly. We all should hold this token as much as we can. I think we all should hold it until it hit minimum 200sats. But for this we have to hold it for long term.

40 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

For some of the members the price of talk token decreasing rapidly. We all should hold this token as much as we can. I think we all should hold it until it hit minimum 200sats. But for this we have to hold it for long term.

The problem is that some users are doing panic sell, they think its price will continue dropping over time; but we take a part of this responsability, I mean we should agree on one opinion (hold talk token) to re-establish the supply-demand balance.

Edited by setifien

17 hours ago, setifien said:

The problem is that some users are doing panic sell, they think its price will continue dropping over time; but we take a part of this responsability, I mean we should agree on one opinion (hold talk token) to re-establish the supply-demand balance.

For this kind of people talk token price is downgrading.  Basically they want too little. So they sell them at low price. They have no idea about crypto future. That's why they selling it.

20 hours ago, Johnny Sins said:

I think the update has been great, and I think it could show up very well in the future, because the whole system will evolve.  Thanks.

We all hope that the new system for encouraging forum users will only improve and the demand for the Talk token will grow exponentially. But while unfortunately the price is falling every day, but we do not despair and keep our savings in invest.