Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work

I haven't got any cryptos yet from the forum,
But your words are important for talk token, people must respect the joint work of the forum and the platform and try to keep the talk currency and wait for its price to recover again,
I searched for its price and found it suitable to buy now, and I advise others who own talk not to sell it.

The price of the talk has decreased a lot, and I think that the reason for this is that members sold this symbol as soon as it was received, and it is good to keep it and now it has decreased very much and I have bought this symbol, I think that this symbol represents the forum and the ubiquit platform and therefore it will rise again.

• +3 1

Talk token price have really dumps which that happens due to too much sell of the token and now the token is amount to meaningless price, I hope members in the forum will respect their work and stop selling their earn token. 

Yes of course I think if you want to show respect to your work then hold on to it.  It will not sell you.  If you sell it, it's not a sign of respect for your work.  I hope not to sell it and keep it so I can show a lot of respect to my work.  And I can take a much higher position myself.  I hope I can do everything in this way and thank you for your cooperation

ok let me know that if you will not sell your earning of 2 or 3 months what will you do that with that money and why would not you sale it and what will you do with it

As my pleasure,if We should need to respect everything work and just sale if price is very big, making your management and sale just at price volume that will be better mission There are no need to sale very low, good luck.

• +1 1

On 6/20/2020 at 6:44 AM, Dmasked said:

Hey mate, I really want to know how you used hyperlink in cryptotalk and also the graphical image you used on the topic.

About the new talk token, i am really exited about that and i wont be selling it immediately after being listed. But to be practical, any token does require a ecosystem of transactions and trading volumes. So some selling and buying is equally important as holding. I do hope that the users wont just sell all of their tokens from the start, that will be bad for the price progression.

Thanks mate for the explanation. You are absolutely right. Holding alone will not be a good idea for the token. Some level of buying and selling of the token will increase its acceptance and popularity within the market. And as we know, once a new token comes into existence, the price is  usually high and nobody would want to miss out on it. So my advice will be to hold some part of the token and sell some part of the token.

Because the token is new, the price is likely to go up. First wait until September 1st. Expect a good price to use and almost no. Just wait, we'll wait. There is a great opportunity behind these tokens.

• +2 1

Dear friend, you are right. we earn talk tokens in crypto talk. as we can see that todays, the price of tokens is very low and the BTC price is increasing days by days. I suggest everyone to sell tokens and invest into BTC.  

• +2 1

It is going to be noticed that the price of Toktoken is less than that of BTC. If Toktoken is deposited by earning income, more money can be obtained later if the price goes up.  We will earn talk tokens in crypto talk.  Today the price of tokens is very low and the price of BTC is increasing day by day. I don't sell tokens before I notice this.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2020 at 2:47 AM, Eleazar42 said:

Hermano gracias por esa información, tendré en cuenta tu sugerencia.

I have to agree this is very important to know that this token is very usefull and many crypto projects want to advertise in the forum. They will need the talk tokens and will buy at a higher price than this that we think. It is great from this forum that helps us make alot as the advertisers will have to pay not the forum but us for the talk tokens we can sell them.

The cost of the talk has diminished a great deal, and I believe that the explanation behind this is that individuals sold talk when it was gotten. Instead of selling keep it with you.

It not actually advisable to constantly sell because it will make the price of talk to suddenly dump and that won't be good for the members of the forum since our earning will reduce , so let invest with it at the investbox instead

On 8/17/2020 at 6:37 PM, Marks33 said:

So l suggest We shouldn't rush to sell our talkcoin when the trade open in order for us to make huge profit.

Well the possibility be depending a lot at the volume of buy and sell. 

I am hoping that just few of us will decide go sell it. Just hold it for a little while and post more contents here. But I think that will just be a drram since it is already predicted that there will be a massive sell wall on the very first day of September.

• +1 1

Since the token is new, the price is likely to go up further. Let's just hold it for a while after September 1st Let's wait for it to get a good price before using it and don't rush. Just keep posting until we wait. There will be a good chance behind those talk tokens.

In order to increase the token price, we are not allowed to sell Talk tokens. We can hold Talk for a long time to increase the price of Talk, but holding Talk cannot be done by 1 person but must be done by everyone. Currently the price of Talk continues to fall, I am confused about whether to sell or hold it again.

• +1 1

Yeah bro i also completely agree we shouldn't sell talk immediately .i have to reconsider improve them ans use similar graphics to make my posts more attracted .we should be very patient because we can trade them roughly and we can get loss .

We just need to keep posting so that we can sace the talk token now .but unfortunately i also want to assure you that some of the members sell them just they are in need of money .i am confused about whether to selk or hold it again .

It is important that I pay attention that selling the Tolk currency constantly and not buying it leads to a significant decrease in its price, and if the situation continues in this way, the value of the currency will decrease more and more, we must help to find a solution

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed, the forum's payment mechanism has been better than ever, and we can now function and receive currencies from various methods. The amount of currencies we will earn depends on the amount of our job and the production and credibility of posts and topics in this forum, and this is a better payment system.

• +1 1

Yes, everyone is supposed to store you are one of those who put the toak currency in the investment fund. I do not know why we do not respect the project and help in the supremacy and rise of the currency Why are everyone determined to sell

The price today is approximately  0.004$, and it depends on supply and demand. Unfortunately, I do not think that there is a demand for the token only, but if the token is listed on other platforms, we will see a demand for it.

The value of Talk token has not been appreciating for a very long period of time now, but don't be discouraged, the patient dog eats the fattest borne 

Well, this is an old post and your suggestion was too good to hold the talktokens, it would be great to cooperate with eachother. But unfortunately there have been sold many talktokens by the members that cause the high decrease in the price of talktokens. As it now reached only to 12 Satoshi from 200 Satoshi and it hurts more for many members.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

18 minutes ago, Alexbhatti said:

Well, this is an old post and your suggestion was too good to hold the talktokens, it would be great to cooperate with eachother. But unfortunately there have been sold many talktokens by the members that cause the high decrease in the price of talktokens. As it now reached only to 12 Satoshi from 200 Satoshi and it hurts more for many members.

The post is old, but it is still relevant today. That is, you do not need to sell tokens, you need to appreciate your work. Moreover, the price for such a token is too small. Although many people do not stop and they still sell it.

• +2 1