Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work

2 minutes ago, Dagamand007 said:

The post is old, but it is still relevant today. That is, you do not need to sell tokens, you need to appreciate your work. Moreover, the price for such a token is too small. Although many people do not stop and they still sell it.

You are right @Dagamand007, I am saying the same my friend. This is really disappointed thing to see the members are still selling the talktokens on low prices. We all know that the price of talktokens depends on us, and we also can increase the price of talktokens by holding them. But I really didn't understand why they are still selling? 😥

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Talk tokens are the reward tokens that we(forum users) get in return for our contribution in the cryptotalk forum. The talk tokens holds a special place for the majority of forum users, and our earnings also depends on the current price of these tokens. If talk tokens are being traded for high price, our earnings will also be higher, so it's up to us keep the price high and invest in the tokens rather than expending it lavishly with other assets. The more we invest on talk tokens, there's a more chance of making profit out of the investments. So, I would recommend forum users to invest talk on Yobit investbox for making a good profit.

The Rates will surely rise probably in the nearest future to come, its better to be patient than settle for less. to avoid the elements of regrets later, do not sell your talk token at these low rate

Thank you alot senior member for giving us this good information i hope we will get benefit brother i will follow your advice until the price of talktoken get increase but please tell me how much time i work with patience and collect tokens

It is hope that price of talk token will increase very soon so the users should not sell thses tokens . And mostly it is prohibited to sell the token. So you should use it in a nice and easy way   . have patience it will be fruitful for you. 

• +1 1

I think investing the TALK tokens in Yobit exchange's invest box feature is a good method to accumulate it. It brings %1 daily without any extra task to do. If I had some TALK tokens, which I don't have, I would invest them for as long as it's price increases above 40 satoshis.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I do not know that when the talk token rate will increase I do not know that what are the requirements a coin needed to increase but I am waiting for the talk token to increase because the token is very low. And I want to tell you that we can see in the trade history and see that a lot of people have saved talk tokens in thier wallets. 

This is great for all of us who keep following the rules of the Forum, it should also be to keep our TALK-TOKEN still because in the long run it could benefit us if we do not hurry to sell now, many times people also hurry and often lose large amounts of money for the simple fact that they got out of their coins fast. Patience and discipline and we will achieve great things.

Hi mate you are right it is good to keep the reward if the talk token given to us in order to get opportunity in making trading and investment to be able to get profit, benefits and values that will make one have enough income

On 6/20/2020 at 11:27 AM, Dagamand007 said:

1223423204_image(7).png.0650250b7ee0d09e0bd17a19105ca90a.png

Hello, dear users of this forum. As everyone knows, on June 17, 2020, a new system of payment for messages and likes was introduced. Now we get the Talk Token. The rules have not changed, but for the evaluation (likes) of posts we also receive payment. Everything is described in more detail here.

My suggestions are for you, there is no need to sell the Talk Token when the trade opens on September 1, 2020. Respect your work and the work of others. The progress of the token will depend only on us! If we do this, our patience will be rewarded. I hope that users of this wonderful forum will support my idea.

As far as I know, the Cryptotalk forum is the only one of its kind that has switched to payment in its token and will also be supported by the Yobit exchange.

Thank you for understanding. Express your opinion here as part of the rules.

Talk tokens have just started to be traded but the price was higher at the beginning but now it has come down a lot.We need to hold the tokens now, then the price will go up.

Well, your explanation is good, because when we start to sell our talk token any how, then the price would definitely fall, but if we keep it, then the price would definitely be good for us whenever we want to withdraw.

I totally agree with you Selling directly when opening a trade will negatively affect the currency's value We must help in this matter to achieve greater benefit for everyone For my part, I can sell a very small quantity at the beginning and keep the largest quantity.

Hi dear you see that talk token price is low so its increase and hold it for some days to earn more and more. If you sell al taken taken you do not good. So it price is low and next time you become bright future.

• +4 1

Some people forget a specific idea, which is the investment fund for the Yobit platform through which we can earn and enlarge our capital daily by 1%! This is definitely a very positive thing! I don't know why people here are constantly selling their Tokens! It's a bad idea, I think

This is correct. We must not sell the symbol because if we wait for some time, its value may become very high, and we benefit greatly from this matter. Therefore, patience is required before embarking on the sale.

Of course, selling the token immediately reduces its value, and this is what we do not want to happen. Therefore, each of us must give up some patience and not sell all his tokens, but rather leave a part of it for himself in order not to affect the currency price

Yes is good not to sell the talk token but most of us are students we don't have money to settle our little expenses we where opportune to join this wonderful platform in order to earn money for a better living and we where lucky to also gain knowledge and experience with good writing skills 

Of course, token sales immediately reduce its value, and that's not what we want to happen. So, each of us has to have some patience and keep a portion for ourselves so as not to sell all his tokens but not affect the price of the currency

• +1 1

You have really said it right expert, if we want talk token  to increase in value, we are supposed to hold it all as that will allow it to appreciate in value. Thanks for the awesome advise, more greetings.

In my opinion Everyone needs to consider and I would suggest that we add our Earnings Talk Token to our investment box to make sure the forum is currently working so that we can all earn 1% of what we have invested every day from today until September.  Trade will begin.

I agree with you, there is not need to sell talks they are too cheap and worthless now, it would not hurt one to invest in this coin because you are paid with bitcoin as well anyway.

Thank you my friend for this addition. I am new in the fields of cryptocurrencies and I have benefited from your publication and decided to keep my Bitcoin but I have a question how can I withdraw what I have from Satoshi from yobit I do not know the way I hope to help and thank you... ❤️

• +2 1

Unfortunately, the matter was not successful with this currency, as there is no support for it, just a currency distributed free of charge and it is natural that its price gradually collapses, it was necessary to take additional measures to limit its collapse as it was a mistake to let people collect us long before its issuance in the trading market

I think we should keep hold our talk token and respect our talktoken because this is the reward of our work and we should not sell it for the number of respect of our a lot of work.