Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world

Receiving warning points should only prepare you for the task ahead,it simply means you are not getting it right and you must adjust.Always be focused,stay away from plagiarism and make sure not to break the rules guiding the platform 

I really appreciate for your views. That many of us are very much worried about the warning point but we should have to take this warning  point as opportunities such that should not go out from the guidelines of the cryptotalk community and work loyal and dictate to this platform.

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

In my personal experience I really have received a lot of warning point in all my career in this forum and all are expired after the action and now it's good for me I'm clean again with less mistakes, I have been banned from the forum for more than one month and I return and I never give up it's not the end of the world as you say we should keep working and forget the mistakes  just take a lesson 

Yes i am also agree with you .if you violate the rules and policies of you get some warning points.its does not effect on your performance because mistake make a man perfect.after receiving som warning point you should strictly follow the rules and regulations to earn some reputation.

Well, in my opinion warning points is best for encourage our passion but if anybody who gets warning points, so definitely he do some mistakes. Mistakes are the best teacher, so learns from mistakes is the best strategy is all field especially in cryptotalk. Basically the main motive of WP is that dont repeat that mistakes again. Pick the  clear message of WP and dont consider its the end of your journey here, everybody do mistakes but the best thing is that what shoud we learn from our mistakes?  So dont panic and motivate ourself and start again with great passion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you mate never lose hope if you receive a warning point because you can file an appeal for that. You can also use that to motivate yourself from making useful content so that you'll inspire others to create a content and share their knowledge 

Everyone make mistakes directly or indirectly. Important is ,what we can learn from that mistake . To make us realize , the moderator gives us warning point . So that we could erase that mistake next time . Getting warning point doesn't meant it's and end. Instead it's a time to learn from that mistake. We must take warning points in a positive way . 

• +1 1

One month ago i had a warning point for referring link reason and i may did it with my mistake but later i realized that i need to be more careful when share a link in our forum.. But It's not mean i need to leave Forum or blame moderator... But that is the right time to learn forum rule more strictly and follow it up...   To be a good member in forum all of use need to accept this kind of situation..              

I agree with you on this matter. If you get SPOT points, that is not the end of the world. But when I say this, I do not mean that you continue with the same pace, but rather change the way you write the posts, or try to focus on the content you are discussing before you are given a warning point again. Learn right from your mistake and try to improve yourself through what you have learned.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 6/19/2020 at 4:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi to all of the Cryptotalk members that are here! 

This post is for all of the users that are within this forum, if you are a newbie or if you are a senior member here. As we all know, if there is a violation of the rules, then the moderators will give out warning points. However I think that many view this as the end of the world and as such they then start to stay away from the forum for a while for fear of getting banned or receiving more warning points in the process. Although I do understand the thought process, we should not shy away from posting if we receive a warning point. 

A warning point is there to draw your attention to what you are doing wrong, and as a such when you acknowledge the warning point it will show you what it is that you were doing wrong. By doing so you can then learn from your mistake and become better at posting in the future. The moderators are not here to be spiteful and just want us to learn from our mistakes. This is why the warning points tend to have an expiration date, because it is for you to learn and move forward and not constantly hang over your head in this forum. 

so continue to post and learn from our mistakes moving forward! All the best! 

Thank you. Best wishes to you too. I agree with you. Instead of mourning over warnings you need to find your mistake and do not repeat it . Better work hard and try to learn more so you dont get further warning. Take it as a lesson and rise high.

• +1 1

Thanks for the post. This is encouraging news for both new members and old members. As I understand 'warning points' are meant to ask the member to be careful while posting or making a comment.

As these points are for your betterment. 

These warning points are givenfo you  for your nourishment people take it seriously and stoos working. My advice is for those for got warning points just focus on providing content. 

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

One month ago i had a warning point for referring link reason and i may did it with my mistake but later i realized that i need to be more careful when share a link in our forum.. But It's not mean i need to leave Forum or blame moderator... But that is the right time to learn forum rule more strictly and follow it up...   To be a good member in forum all of use need to accept this kind of situation..              

Working here we always keep it in mind that we are following nthe rules and work with responsibility and indeed comments show who much the members love the forum we will face warning when we are not doing work well here and again and again repeat the and mistake so indeed it will lead to warning, Tobe honest with forum is success..

Most of the members get panicked after getting warning points on the first warning point no action is taken against your account so if you do not violate any other rule in 1-month then your previous warning will be expired.

• +4 1

Infact, Receiving warning points for the end of work in the forum because warning points are a small alert for you because you are doing a wrong thing and you have to stop doing it such as writing useless or short posts or repeating old topics and therefore supervisors  give you warning points so that you know that you are doing something wrong and therefore you have to Know what you did wrong and try not to repeat the mistake you made.  You have to adhere to the rules completely and you will be safe in CryptoTalk.  Thank you for your question.

this talk is very encouraging
Everyone should avoid unhelpful duplicate posts, focus on valuable new topics, and work to find accurate sources of information.

• +5 1

Absolutely you are right its not means when moderator will give you warning points so you can fear about account banned so the meaning of warning points is that some things you are doing are against the rule of forums . So try to avoid violation of rules and make useful post for continuing the earning.

Of course not. Receiving warning points is just an experience for you or just a violation. You need to accept criticism and don't panic when you received warning points, it is just a sign for you to make a better posts. You need to ask the moderator that gave you warning point so you know what you did from receiving warning point and avoid doing that again so you won't receive any warning points again.

• +1 2

I know that receiving a warning point is a serious matter in this forum and we should give it an attention. We shouldn't be scared if we receive a warning point because it means that the admins are still giving us a chance to continue working in this forum, receiving a warning point is better than being banned. Let's just take this a lesson, and be more careful on posting next time.

You are correct my friend I am supporting your opinion because warning point doesn't means we are bad, think in the postive side it is a step that you should be aware and next time onwards we need to rectify that mistake. Always follow the rules and regulations of this forum and which would enable to protect our account.

My friend you have shared very good information with us. If we get a warning point, then there is no need to panic at all and we need to do our job well. All of which, whenever any member breaks the rules and regulations of this forum, the moderators give them a warning point. Why is the warning point given so that the member is informed that he is not working according to this forum rules and regulations. And in this way, there are many members when they get a warning point, then they get scared and work very nervously. My friend, you do not need to worry and should not break the rules of this forum. You should not do that work at all, due to which you got a warning point. Therefore, you do not need to worry because of the warning point, but you should do your best to work with full attention and do not make any such mistake again that took you to the warning point or banned.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, dear, we have to encourage others, which helps them increase self-confidence in order to respond to the publications in the appropriate way. The person must vote and admire these in order to progress and make the forum the best forum

Yes, this is true and one has to learn from his mistakes! But sometimes it must be avoided before it happens! That is, we must read the forum rules completely in order not to fall into this problem! But I have a question about an important point here!
If a member takes a warning point, will he be prohibited from receiving payment until the warning point expires?

• +1 1

It is true that earning warning points is not the end of the world, as it works to alert us to a mistake that we have made that violates the rules and laws of the Forum and to work to correct the mistake and not commit it again.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:12 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I agree with you dear! Many members are getting worried and even staying out of the forum just because they received warning points! Warning points are just showing you that you have done some mistakes, you will be warned so that you can not repeat your mistakes. If you will repeat your mistakes after being warned, that will be bad for you!

@Calvinpriva You're right. Getting warning points is not any misfortune on the forum, as it can be obtained by  our mistakes, or invalid postings made in the forum. We can take these warnings positively, and try to improve our publications with more research and quality postings. We should be calm, and do our best to improve our contents with more research and intended for delivering useful information for forum members. By this way, we are able to improve ourselves, despite getting warning points we can take it as a motivation to move forward with genuine and quality postings.

• +1 1
  • +4 1