Causes of negative assessments - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

Thank you, my friend, but my curiosity aroused a certain matter. As a beginner, I do not have the right to participate in the rest of the departments, except until I reach a certain rank. How does this happen? I do not expect that they will oppress us with supervisors in this way, they are the ones who prevented us from participating in the rest of the sections

@magd

• +2 1

Yes you are right dear mate. In my opinion the main reason for negative assessment is the wrong mentality of people. People are making the problem. So over come this we need to change our negative mentality to positive mentality then everything will be alright.

Thanks for your topic. And it's amazing topic.i agree with you but I find it is good to put a personal picture of the account because that makes the account more reliable . 

My friend, negative feedback comes through the content of the post. If the content of the post is inappropriate and the idea is difficult, or if the post is often misspelled, it takes on a negative reputation, so you should check your work and focus when publishing the post and when you are finished writing it, you should read it again to confirm

12 minutes ago, Maaz11 said:

I have seen numerous individuals remark on a post. These are not spot on. Every one of us should say something on a post. What's more, not more than one remark on a post. At that point something else is that every one of us should give a profile picture.

@Maaz11 Then start by placing an avatar on your account, if you can make more than one comment on a post, that depends on whether you receive any questions or comments you made, if another user interacts with you in someone else's post, you can write to them right there, that has no prohibition, as long as it is that way, regards.

Hello dear everyone I hope you all had a good first of all I want to tell you that there are other for sharing this Useful information I am very thankful to you and my personal opinion my one of your mistake main having your account from this platform so be careful about the negative post and making negative content

First of all, thank you for your participation my friend, the important thing among these points is the content because if the content is not useful and understandable then we will receive a negative evaluation, and I will add an important point which is the language used must be understandable and simple and exclusively English language

These tips are important to work properly. We must make our profile distinctive through the image and the posts as well. I hope that we will all adhere to these tips so that our work will be successful.

One of the reasons that bring you a negative evaluation is writing unhelpful and repetitive topics in the forum, and violating the forum rules may expose you to a ban 

If you disrespect anyone, you will be banned, and the negative evaluation may be due to your departure from the topic at hand.

Your topic is good and you mention three points how to use this forum properly, but 1st point I don't support because set person life photo in avatar its not good, and your remain two points good to follow new member in this forum..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this good content, which earns us a wide knowledge of our work and dealing here with the proposed topics.

Dear, the origin of the negative evaluations is the topic at hand or the post presented itself, so if your participation is useful in the hill, you will get positive evaluations from the plus one to plus five, but if your participation is not useful and not important to the forum member states and its reflection on the knowledge of the members, you will get a negative evaluation from the missing one  Minus five, thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you regarding the persence of a personal picture of the account because of the ease it can distinguish among members and secondly pay attention to the section to be published in the relevance of the topic to the section and respect for it's rules.

You are right, we always have to share useful topics in order to get good support on them, but even if the content of the beginners' posts is not good, we do not have to give them a negative rating, but rather we have to advise and teach them.

You are right. Many of us are ignorant of the reasons that give us negative reputation points, which will necessarily be due to violating laws or creating not good publications as we all know.
I have not read before about the subject of the profile picture. Thank you for alerting you, or that I have to publish in more than one section, especially that I am here. I think I should not participate in sections that I do not have experience in or good information about what they contain and talk about

• +3 1

I think that the advice you gave to avoid negative evaluations is correct, but in fact what brings you most negative evaluations is the weakness of the information in the topic that is being asked in addition to containing a linguistic error and repetition in your choice of topics is also one of the reasons for this .. If you want to stay away from it in this matter In this article, you should bring up topics related to cryptocurrencies and contain the interest of all members

• +2 1

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines. These guidelines are very important for all newbies and beginners. It is because everyone want to increase their reputation as soon as possible but in this effort they have to face negative reactions and their negative points increase. So we should create good and usefull posts and topics for others.

Ommeish @Omar I understand and appreciate your concerns as well! We are free to opt out of what we want on this forum, according to forum rules, but my only concern is that the forum has never required us to post our own picture. If you'd like to upload your own picture, that's fine, but since this is a cryptocurrency forum, I'd rather remain anonymous!

The reasons for negative reviews are many. Not writing a hundred letters or deviating from the relevant topic or writing unhelpful posts and their content does not provide anything to the readers or misspellings that make the post incomprehensible, so you must follow these steps and not evaluate negative posts, and thank you for alerting us to take a step towards the best in the forum.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, HumamAliDeeb said:

The reasons for negative reviews are many. Not writing a hundred letters or deviating from the relevant topic or writing unhelpful posts and their content does not provide anything to the readers or misspellings that make the post incomprehensible, so you must follow these steps and not evaluate negative posts, and thank you for alerting us to take a step towards the best in the forum.

@HumamAliDeeb You have to work hard and honestly, make good posts and get active every day, make the account grow by getting positive reactions and comment on someone else's post so that we all get to know each other better and thus be able to help each other, the forum is very good and we have to make the most of it,
cryptocurrencies are the future and here we have a promising future, learning more every day.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

I think dear we should visit all the section of the forum and it is wrong that we are just making our comment in only one section there are also many good topics in other sections and there are also containing many information and I am also liking other section.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. There are some members according to the encryption feature that do not put any picture on the account, and some comment without any statement or a special opinion that can be put up for consideration. Each member must put up a special opinion to evaluate it and know if it is useful to work on this platform  It needs research, knowledge and information presented in this forum worthy of education and perseverance.

• +4 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you use that abuse language in your topic and when you create the topic with useless material then you will get the negative assessment and repetition on your topic or comment

I agree with you about the presence of personal image in the account, because it can vary with ease between members. The most annoying thing here is that some people do not create new posts but only comment at the bottom of the post. New members can work here and after a while of gaining experience they can move to another section with more complex issues that instant conversion between sections I see will create more spam posters.