3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

Greetings, I started in the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies two years ago and my earnings are around at least $ 100 but there are months where I can earn more than $ 500 I do not exactly keep an account of these last two years.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is interesting to know through the experiences of the companions what this market is like, I am glad to know what it is like to be part of the cryto world, I am still starting and I am learning a lot, in this post I see that some have done well others not so good but the important thing is to keep learning and getting experience.

I have been on this forum and overall crypto for 15 days only. I have not earned much but I am expecting to earn a lot in 3 years from now on

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

2017 was a storm of ICOs. All the coins at the time of the release were in great profit. But now it is a junk coin. For example, investing in ADC I benefit x1000%.

I have start learning about Crypto currency at 2017 May by clicking ads on faucets sites.

Now it's have been over 3 years on cypto currency and I learned about "what is crypto currency?", "what is blockchain and how does it work?" and also I learned about Trading.

Trading give me a lot profit to live my life with wealthy.

Well, I´ve started this year on crypto, and I must say it is a very exciting topic, all the ways everyone can get a lot of profit, or even all those investment plans, everything  here seems to be the future of the global economy, a new era of financial and tecnological development

Everything if you want to work with it then you need to deals with it step by step otherwise it will create a problem at many sites. I joined this platform a year ago and firstly I joined this forum just for earning,but later I am able to deals with the trading, exchange market and also in investment companies. That's forum has taught me a lot about  all of these things and made me financially strong.

I join crypto world on starting of this year. And i take 6 months to learn ups and down of this world. But now i am earning a reasonable profit from trading of crypto currencies. And i hope with the passage of time i will learn more to earn more. 

i wont talk about the financial gains because of privacy but i would say that i have gained a lot of knowledge about the markets and started learning technical analysis which can be used even outside of crypto. crypto makes you open your mind to more than just money, it shows you a new world of financial stability.

• +2 1

Lots of new knowledge

Lots of thoughts, understandings

Many gains, many profits, many loses

Many rules I now use

That was a cool journey

And still is and will be

• +4 1
  • +5 1

As for me, I joined the forum over two months ago and I am still learning, the world of cryptography is a vast world every day there is something new, currently I am happy to work on CryptoTalk and dream about what my situation will be in two or three years.  I can have my own business.

The last 3 years in cryptocurrencies have served me as great learning and economically the first year I lost a large part of my capital, but continuing with the learning and the technical details and 'come to triple that loss in profits. Regards !

I don't have that much time, I started in the middle of the year obviously with the basics and then start operating. If I have been able to buy certain goods through bitcoin, I found it impressive that there was this form of payment unknown to me. I have just invested in some cryptocurrencies and tokens of which they have already generated profits. I have also participated in some airdrops and got free coins. I hope to reap successful experiences in the future.

My man ,most of us entred 2017 2018 bull market learned lot in crypto ,before im not aware trading,bountys,airdrops,swap how to open aaccount ,enable 2fa, now im ready go with this...

14 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i wont talk about the financial gains because of privacy but i would say that i have gained a lot of knowledge about the markets and started learning technical analysis which can be used even outside of crypto. crypto makes you open your mind to more than just money, it shows you a new world of financial stability.

@duncun007 yah without any doubt the member who are in crypto world more than 3 or 4 years has earned much money plus knowledge too.. But not all member same as you because some member always run after money which lead them now having no knowledge about crypto world like you.. You should share Your knowledge with us in this forum..                 

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

but there are many members who have entered the crypto world just for income, but they have no idea about the crypto world

@Mosharraf the member who doing this mistake cant be success in crypto world... The first step of success is learn and the member who dont struggle to learn then he cant earn too.. Here has lot of members   who try their best to learn trading but get lose many time..this kind of member will be success later..                

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

so to trade we need to be experienced

@Mosharraf to success in trading you need to have luck and experience too because many time trader lose their money though their situation in trading is good.. Also newbie forget a thing that trade dont depend on luck but newbie do trade by depend on luck which lead them get lose too..           

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@duncun007 yah without any doubt the member who are in crypto world more than 3 or 4 years has earned much money plus knowledge too.. But not all member same as you because some member always run after money which lead them now having no knowledge about crypto world like you.. You should share Your knowledge with us in this forum..                 

well for starter..running after the money is an endless task, no matter how much money you will make it will never be enough, so be certain to make your goals clear before you get involved in crypto, trading without a REASONABLE goal is a waste of time.

• +2 2

Well, I still have not 3 years in the world of cryptocurrencies, I have only been a couple of months and in that short time I have earned a lot ... with respect to what I imagined, I cannot imagine winning so much for some it may be little for me it is a lot ..

I have gain a lot, now I am living thanks to the profits that the crypto trading gave me and is giving me right now, I am working from my house without any boss and without any problem

I have been in Cryptocurrencies since 2018 and I always do my best to be able to take advantage of it either by researching the market very well and having a lot of patience.