95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

Yes I really agree with you, when it comes to crypto you need to have courage because you cannot say what will happen in the end, its either you win or you lose but you will never learn if you will never try. Especially, before investing as huge amount of crypto make some research and do not be passive about it because its your own money is at risk. 

On 17.06.2020 at 11:16, magd said:

Fear may make us work quietly, but it prevents us from reaching big profits. It is good to rely on the facts in the market without using the emotion to make our decisions, and fear is a kind of emotion that should not be used in trading.

This is all true so they say you need to work with cryptocurrencies for the money that is not tied to anything. And if the auction is a large amount and still borrowed, fear and worry are inevitable and this leads to wrong decisions.

I would say that the fear is actually a factor to our decision if we are going to choose such options in our life because we all know that this could be able to turn the sides of events that might happen in our life. This is not only applicable to crypto currency, as it could be used in real life situations because of how much it could resemble the choices of different people somehow getting altered by their fear. I would say that the only thing that is getting avoided here is the risk of failing if they choose it. I would say that the risk would only be worth if it works out well for the user but it is not if it continuously accumulates you losses to your assets.

Fear is a psychological thing and the most important thing is to know how to handle it, know your parameters , know a strategy for growth and then make sure that you are able to follow every single thing that goes around the work is really important that it can prepair you in so many things, most lose yes because of fear but you can define your fear and to what extent

• +4 1

You are absolutely right mate.Even people loss their 100% because of fear.If you are doing a buisness you have to leave the fear in a side.Because if you are going with you never gonna lose everything.But if you take risk and don't fear of anything.Then there is 95%c chance of winning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I used to trade forex some few years ago and so what happened is that there was a lot of work to be done and what the market does is that it spikes a lot it does and it becomes very difficult to get it right and to make sure that we are able to follow the rules of the same so to me it became very difficult to create the good things that comes with the forum, the fear one generates is really bad and one needs to be very careful not to take the wrong idea of the market

i assume the most of the people`s the primary trouble is fear to be unstable in one-of-a-kind situations, so that they lose a whole lot of opportunities to be whom they desired to be and get what they desired to get. i neglected a lot, being afraid of chance, don`t make my mistakes

I believe so too, when we don't have confidence to do something we begin t fear and fail, because we didn't do what we intend doing as planned , that's why we easily fail due to fear

On 6/16/2020 at 3:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You fear to lose

In my trading life, i noticed this so many times. When i buy a coin and see the price is going down contineously, I sell them in loss. Most of the time, the coin recovered after my selling. So fear is one of the main reasons of my loses.

If you want to successful in your life you have to take risk, if you will succeed, you will earn a handsome money, if you will fail, you will leat. A lesson, we should learn from mistakes. Best of luck

Exactly @Calvinpriva I also think fear will always makes person back. If we don't take big risk the we miss the big profit. But I suggest for watching and reviewing projects properly if the project looks strong we can take risk by investing in it and get big profit. But the negative may also happens so we should have been ready for both of them.

In my opinion there is no failure, every loss is a big lesson.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Exactly @Calvinpriva I also think fear will always makes person back. If we don't take big risk the we miss the big profit. But I suggest for watching and reviewing projects properly if the project looks strong we can take risk by investing in it and get big profit. But the negative may also happens so we should have been ready for both of them.

In my opinion there is no failure, every loss is a big lesson.

We Well said brother @Ridam we can miss big profit by fearing to take risks, but its true we should be careful because we should not take risks in everything. Everything what we do has negatives and positives, so we should be careful about that. 

Of course, loss is a big lesson.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/16/2020 at 10:14 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

That why most of the people remain poor because they are afraid of taking risk, they afraid of change. Most of us have dreams to accomplish but because of the task attach to it become afraid and rum way from our dreams.

Thank you, my friend, for these important tips, but I hope you try to shorten the topic next time because some people can't read big posts.
What is important is that there are really important tips, and a person must set goals that suit his abilities and start his journey step by step in order to achieve his goal, he must not give up on or a failed attempt and he must continue his path, failed experiences are not bad on the contrary, it is the biggest school for people who understand this.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right @Calvinpriva , fear can really destroy our portfolio if we let them manage our trades which is normally caused by market doubt on which most of traders overreact and creates negative psychological effects resulting into a panic selling. So the best way to overcome the fear of the unknown is to understand what trading is all about.

• +4 1

9 hours ago, leakydonney said:

So the best way to overcome the fear of the unknown is to understand what trading is all about.

You are right @leakydonney fear will bring bad results because we will be affected psychological when trading in fear. The only way to overcome this situation is to learn, just as you said. We should learn all the basics of trading so that we can understand what we are doing.

8 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

We should learn all the basics of trading so that we can understand what we are doing.

I agree with you @Calvinpriva that learning the basics of trading can help you a lot. If you don't know what you are doing then you will of course be afraid and make mistakes. So it is a good idea to learn before you try to earn

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Fear is always and will be there, you have to overcome your fear in order for you to advance in life. There are endless possibilities on what you can achieve once you overcome and control your fear.

If you are afraid to take a risk or try the things that new to you for sure you will missed some great opportunity. When I was new to cryptocurrency I knew a lot of earnings sites back then but because I afraid to try it since I don't want to be criticized since I'm not good in English then ends up not trying, and now I regretted my decisions, because if I tried this forum earlier for sure I might have so much money now. So always take every opportunity you will encounter, not everyone is blessed enough to encounter one.

By working in the cryptocurrency space, you need to be without fear. This is true, but a prerequisite for success is patience. Patience is one of the most important success factors in cryptocurrencies. In some cases, rushing to make a profit decision can send you back to zero. Abandon fear, but be patient and wise, and know when decisions are made. We wish everyone success

1 hour ago, Dark Shadow said:

I agree with you @Calvinpriva that learning the basics of trading can help you a lot. If you don't know what you are doing then you will of course be afraid and make mistakes. So it is a good idea to learn before you try to earn

Of course @Dark Shadow learning the basics of trading is the most important thing we have to do before start trading. Basically you will be affected psychological if you will trade without knowledge, at the end you will fear and you will lose all your money.

Yes you are right when you are doing any project and you are also thinking about lose fear then your fear convert into reallity so if you want succes then don't think this trust in yourself self confidence is the first secret of success 

On 11/11/2020 at 1:50 AM, Calvinpriva said:

We Well said brother @Ridam we can miss big profit by fearing to take risks, but its true we should be careful because we should not take risks in everything. Everything what we do has negatives and positives, so we should be careful about that. 

Of course, loss is a big lesson.

@Calvinpriva Exactly brother, but I'm seeing many members of this forum aren't taking risk or they are fearing too much. And selling their tokens in dip instead of accumulating further 🤣. And missing the great opportunity of IB 1% , after selling all their talk tokens.  I hope they do get the good lesson shortly after the recovery of token.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

14 hours ago, Abdulwahabd said:

This is a very good boost to our brain and this will make me fear less as well.  Thank you 

Stop doing spamming in our forum like this because if you keep spamming like this then soon members will report about you or moderators banned you..  So its your duty to work according to the forum rule.. 

14 hours ago, Synthesize said:

Fear is always and will be there, you have to overcome your fear in order for you to advance in life. There are endless possibilities on what you can achieve once you overcome and control your fear.

Nice advice you have given but there has some mistake..  Suppose you want to do a thing but you have no idea about the thing then its really fool for you if you try to do the work..  That is why first take idea then dont fear to do so..     

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva Exactly brother, but I'm seeing many members of this forum aren't taking risk or they are fearing too much. And selling their tokens in dip instead of accumulating further 🤣. And missing the great opportunity of IB 1% , after selling all their talk tokens.  I hope they do get the good lesson shortly after the recovery of token.

Yes brother @Ridam most of the time we learn after we miss an opportunity 😂 its very sad but at least they will learn something. I don't know why a lot of people lose hope on Talk while we all know is the native token of the forum!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1