95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

Certainly the biggest losses are due to fear. To give an example from an incident I experienced, I had a money that I needed was processed on the binance exchange. Btc's extreme volatility had a bad impact on the market. When I saw that the crypto money I invested in went down, I ended the transaction with very little profit. Later, a sudden price increase pushed me to buy again. I've made this mistake twice. I learned that you should never trade with the money you need. Fear takes over.

• +4 1

Very good post my friend, I totally agree with you, every successful person now had his/her own battle against fears back then, so the first step to success is to operate your mentality, your are capable human being with unique will so make the optimal benefits of your feelings, support what keeps you going and execute what leaves you behind.

"We grow by lifting others"

I congratulate you, friend, for your publication, it is very complete. I think that all investments have risks, therefore they also carry fear, many times we get carried away by the form and emotions and that is where we lose our minds, but I also think that if not we risk not going to win

• +4 1

I fully agree with everything said above.

Fear is the worst friend of investments and cooking, to add it is also.

Investments have to be considered with a strategy, always, otherwise you will drift.
Stand out with your road map and stay out of the lane.

Good luck to all of you in your investments and forward!:classic_biggrin:

• +5 1

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

FOMO and FUD are one of the main reasons for failure on the parts of traders. 

Fomo means Fear of Missing Out, while FUD means Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. Prices tends to retract from time to time before rebounding and unfortunately many people exit trades before price correction.

I loved this post!

I can not agree more!

The truth is, I left many things behind because of fear and insecurity. And one day I realized that I was losing more if I didn't try.

the patience and experience that you get by trying is the key to success!

We must be courageous in trading and not allow fear to control our minds and feelings because it will lead us to bad luck inevitably, and you must remember before we enter how much loss we can bear in exchange for the rate of profit that we will achieve, and that we have put in place an entry and exit plan and a risk management strategy and strengthening trades that you will never lose. On the contrary, we will make big profits

• +2 1

You are absolutely right  when it comes to life, fear stops so many people from becoming successful. People fear to lose their money, because of that they wouldn't want to take risk. Fear should be overcomed by people.

A wonderful topic. that requires trading in cryptocurrencies many things, including patience and knowledge, as well as controlling fear because fear prevents us from taking advantage of the opportunities that come to us when we trade in cryptocurrencies, and therefore fear must be overcome to make money
But on the other hand, overcoming fear does not mean taking risks, because that may lead to great losses, and therefore we must control fear and not eliminate fear altogether.

When people invest in cryptocurrencies they must be aware that they are entering a digital world, a world where scams are the order of the day. And the question would be where to invest and how much ?; To know where to invest, you have to investigate very well the digital platform (what their contracts say) where we could invest (the greater the benefit, the greater the risk). And how much to invest? Well, invest that money that you do not need or is intended for that purpose and that you are willing to lose.

In order to trade, you must control your fear, you must be patient and only trade with money that you can afford to lose, it is about learning, learning to trade, dividing your money into parts and you will win

Yes, without the fear of something new, you will not reach your goal because you have set yourself. So it is very important to learn to control fear. I think your contribution is very successful.

Free Bitcoins are available here: 

FreeBitcoin / Cointiply / Rollercoin

Trading with cryptocurrency works best here: 

YoBit / Coinbase

Fear is one of the most common psychological conditions that cause losses to the trader. Therefore, you must learn to overcome your fear, because this will make it easier for you to deal with trading cryptocurrencies like any other business.

• +2 1

This is a true statement. My worst loses have come from being scared to sell. The market kept crashing and I kept loosing but telling myself it would bounce up. It didnt... lol, I should've sold.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Even Bible teaches us we shouldn't fear, fear not has repented itself in Bible 365 times which indicates a day we shouldn't fear, fear will not let you take risk ,it make you loss interest in investment that will make you rich.

Edited by Clargee
Not competed

Fear is the main enemy, if it prevails over you, then it is unlikely that you will earn something in this market, I have had moments when you buy an asset for 0.2 cents and it costs 0.002 cents now and I don’t sell anything, because one of them will grow so that it will cover several times the bad investments, diversification saves.

Yes, it can be said, you should not be afraid to trade in order to achieve something, but some money must be left as a precaution in the event of a currency deterioration to recover what it has lost.

Если вы боитесь что-то сделать, это именно то, что вам нужно сделать в первую очередь.
Единственный способ преодолеть страх - это не убегать.
(Карлос Кастанеда " Учение дона Хуана")

Прекрасная цитата, взгляните.

That's really good,fear is the reason  why we don't take the risks to do any job,we have to be confident in ourselves and not lead fear control us,because if we fear we won't achieve anything in our life,we have to work hard even  if we lose ,but we will learn from our mistakes ,try and you will get knowledge and experience

От страха в деловом мире, и в основном связанного с криптовалютами, нужно отказаться.
Если вы не контролируете это, у вас действительно серьезные проблемы, страх парализует; поэтому необходимо разработать стратегию.
Один из способов справиться со страхом - это информация и исчерпывающее исследование субъекта, который лечится в данной ситуации.
Это исключает ситуации, а сомнения анализируют их глубже.

Hello dear colleagues, if of course fear is a great enemy in any situation where difficult decisions are made by those very highly advisable to seek a lot of information and study the subject of cryptocurrencies a lot since many people fear is a great disadvantage compared to cryptocurrencies
a big greeting

I think this is a very comprehensive article you wrote - the right idea is that you are able to balance your work, profits and losses, making sure that we are really able to live by ensuring what we practice and putting everything together from the right perspective.