95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

19 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right @kenan 1 we should have confidence in ourselves and do not fear to take risks because by fearing we will never move from one step to another. There is always profit and loss, so we should see our losses as challenges and find a better way to reduce them.

@Calvinpriva  we cant do everything always by have confidence only but everything depend on knowledge.. Yah you can be success sometimes because of your luck but you will be fear if YOU invest your money by depend on luck ans confidence.. So first we need to gather Knowledge which will give us confidence About doing investment and another thing..                        

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Fear always stops you to take risks in your life and sometime it's good but most of the time it's loss to us. When we trade then also we have fear in our mind which stops us from achieving so we have to overcome our fear.

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva  we cant do everything always by have confidence only but everything depend on knowledge.. Yah you can be success sometimes because of your luck but you will be fear if YOU invest your money by depend on luck ans confidence.. So first we need to gather Knowledge which will give us confidence About doing investment and another thing..                        

My friend @Dorjoy12 you are right, not everything we will do by confidence only. When you do anything with confidence it means you already master it, you have knowledge and you completely understand what you are doing and that's why you are doing it with full of confidence. Doing anything without confidence it means you do not have enough knowledge about what you are doing, you are not sure about the results that you will get.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are right in saying that we must be courageous and believe in ourselves in order to achieve success ... But the example of Alibaba is an example out of place, as it has not started in a new field such as cryptocurrencies .. There are many personalities in our field that can be emulated

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

My friend @Dorjoy12 you are right, not everything we will do by confidence only. When you do anything with confidence it means you already master it, you have knowledge and you completely understand what you are doing and that's why you are doing it with full of confidence. Doing anything without confidence it means you do not have enough knowledge about what you are doing, you are not sure about the results that you will get.

@Calvinpriva that is why people say, first learn then try to practice it... Without any Knowledge we man like having no value.. By the way, thanks you for understand what i actually wanted to mean my friend.. Now Let's advice the newbie member who usually do this mistake which lead them in huge lose..                

We all need to encourage ourselves by building confidence which will help us overcome fear in cryptoworld because without taking risk you will hardly make it in cryptoworld, we all know that crypto is a risky job which need sacrifice, so keep fear aside and take risk. Don't give up just because you lose for the first time keep trying and learn from your mistakes, believe me one day you shall smile.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The fear this the worse enemy of  success if you fear and don't try any think how would you learn from it so don't be fear get proper information about the work and just do it.

On 6/16/2020 at 3:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

A very wonderful topic friend.  You have shared very useful information with us.  If we get such posts every day, we will be able to move forward successfully in crypto.

That's the right topic to be discussed. Because if we are afraid in the trading, exchange and any kind of investment then we will definitely face a loss. Fear is our biggest enemy. If you want to perform at these sites then you must have confidence and patience to face the situation. If we follow the rules like, if we invest more the we get huge profit and if we invest a little them get less profit.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:44 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

All the points which you have mentioned are excellent and valuable should be followed by many members who have the determination to make it in the big leagues of cryptocurrency.what I would add to your points is to take calculated risks. Taking rest is fine but you always have to consider the flip side of the risk which you were taking.

Edited by Michaelx018

I have an experience with my fear. I was trading in binary options and lost lot of money because of my fear that made me choose wrong entering points.. 

I agree, you will never be afraid of some things, especially crypto money trading because you can sink suddenly and become very rich in a moment, but you should never be afraid to trade.

Yes bro you are right. Fear is the main barrier that comes in the path of success. Many people do not invest anywhere due to the risk of loss. If we do not take risk then we can not become successful. Thanka for these tips. You post is really interesting.

• +1 1

The most important reason of loss is not fear, but unstable mood. If you see drops in crypto, many people will recommend you to stop loss, but if you buy, for example, more on lows, you will get bigger profit after selling assets. There are many other examples of loss because of fear, or emotions, only stable person can reach success in trade.

Crypto trading does not usually obey traditional trading rules and signals, it can be absolutely unpredictable.  It's a young market still, you can make an unbelievable profit or loose all the tokens in a couple days.

Yes , i agree with you , examlpe you don't want to invest in a currency because you are afraid to lose your money , and you close the trade early and don't wait for it to reach your goal , also when you have some money you are afraid to lose them

• +1 1

Yes, the fear factor is the reason many people lose, so people must possess emotional stability and not be afraid, and the biggest reason for the success of other traders is psychological stability during trading ...

On 6/16/2020 at 5:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

Yes this is actually very true. I'm actually scared to invest interest losing money because right now I can't afford to lose money right now but thanks for opening my eyes for reality I deeply appreciate it.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Gracias por este post en mi poco tiempo en el mundo de las criptomonedas he perdido oportunidades por miedo al fracaso o la pérdida, es importante creer un poco más y tener más confianza en ti mismo para tener éxito.

People fear because they don't want to risk anything and lose money and I think that's also the reason why I fear taking risks. But people just want to be safe that's why they're being careful and I think it's not a really bad mindset.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

fear is the genesis of failure, ability to manage risk is the direct opposition to fear, many have lost there investment due to fear of not risking it for a bigger investment. 

Fear causes a person to make wrong decisions in everything, not just in currencies, so you must train to be a stable and calm psyche, and this will happen with time, so if you reach this stage, know that you got something great ...

Thanks so much dude its really good advice, I think patience its really important on this world, Ive lost money and learned from that, and it wasnt all bad choices, it was just that I needed to be more patience and understand that things takes its time.

The uncertainty within the crypto world is undoubtedly the worst enemy of investors, I have experienced firsthand the fear of losing my capital and therefore I sold some coins at a low price, because it was better to lose little than to lose everything, the hours passed  and the coins recovered, only I lost due to my bad decisions.

Your advices is the best, keep it up, brother.