95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

No, I can not agree to this, 95% of loss comes from lack of knowledge and expereince, fear can only make someone not to gain much, it helps at times not the trade and can favor but it is not good to fear, but we should learn before we trade because lack of it resulting to loss. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

That's really good,fear is the reason  why we don't take the risks to do any job,we have to be confident in ourselves and not lead fear control us,because if we fear we won't achieve anything in our life,we have to work hard even  if we lose ,but we will learn from our mistakes ,try and you will get knowledge and experience. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

That's true, if you fear to take some risk you will not know things and you will miss the good opportunity that going to haappen. 

That's why you need to face your fear for you to have experiences that you can use someday although you failed. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you don't take a risk, you can't make a future. That is a famous line in one of the characters I watched before. That is true, if you are fear to take a big risk in decision making you don't know what will happen. Yes, get lost, get failed or get defeated is very a bad thing that may happen to us when we take a risk. But look in the brighter side, through this failure in life we will grow. Let your self grow through your failure and always take a risk, have an enough courage always for better you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that mostly New user fear to take Risk and start investment . to avoid fear we must have proper knowlege to makes our design , we must have enough experience to analyse any project .

try to focous on gain knowledge automatically we will be overcome from fear .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is normal if you fear something from the very start and if you don't have any idea/knowledge about it, that's why we have the time to study and learn about it. We must be brave in facing challenges, there are only two outcomes when taking risks, it can be win or lose (in trading/business, profit or loss). If we failed, we must not think that it is the end the world there is always tomorrow to try again and do better. Let us think of the brighter side in that situation because of that experience we will learn something from it. Remember that there is always room for improvement. Spread your wings and achieve the goal you wanted. 

• +1 1

Continuous losing makes us stop investing or even trading because we are afraid to lose our money, well that is a normal thing because we all have the same thoughts but if you quit doing both things you will regret it someday.

• +2 1

@Calvinpriva Well-said 😊 ! I have seen so many guys who have invested in some currencies but getting extreme FOMO for trading them on the exchange sites. Due to this reason, there are exactly at the same spot where they were but so far, I have made more  net profits from crypto tradings because I am ready to face the risks. 

• +1 1

Well, if you're beating the fear here in cryptocurrency, you can trade and invest very well because even though you're losing some money, you can wait for the better value to get your capital or to get some profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/16/2020 at 2:44 PM, Calvinpriva said:

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

Just because someone is apprehensive of investing his hard earned money in a said crypto coin or bitcoin for that matter, doesnt make him a coward. A lot of people have lost their entire fortune because they were, as you would put "brave". You can put up a post, claiming your have figured it out all. But you haven't, if you would have, you wouldn't be posting for cents in a forum. I certainly haven't 

Everyone has their way of learning, and will bring in checkpoints or checkmarks, as they go along in the life of trading. Some would loose all because they were not coward, and some would actually make money, but the number ask any known expert, would say is SMALL. The number of people making money out of trading is very small. 

The only advice that actually matters to a newbie or even a expert is don't give up, and keep learning from your mistakes. 

• +2 3

Well its really useful topic mate and agree with you fear is the enemy in trading, because when we take trade and fears the trade goes wrong are I loss the trade, this type feeling comes in our mind so avoid this fear is most important in trading to success

• +1 1

this topic is very motivating for me and for all beginners out there. we didn't much know about what is happening here in this forum so fear for us  is okay but everyday posting and reading some article, other post or topic helps us to gain some knowledge to know that is happening here. thank you for this topic my friend i hope the new comers will read this

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for this post friend, i agree with you that this fear has a negative effect on our work, wee should be stronger and brave and if we do mistake we should learn from it and try to improve our work in future. 

• +1 2

On 6/30/2020 at 7:13 PM, Diana1317 said:

Fear makes us weak and it will waste some opportunities for us, if you are not afraid to do something then you mau achieve it, you should fight against you fear to become better.

Well, this is true mate, most of the people are being fear in investing, they're afraid to invest some coins like bitcoin etc because there's a possibility to dumped it's price but this is just normal with it, we can wait for the better value of it and sell it into higher price, just face our fear to make some money.

• +1 2

On 6/16/2020 at 12:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

you are right, mostly of people are just assuming to invest without any loses from their investment, which is something very impossible to invest without any risk, so I woul like to say that people should invest and accept the risk thats will be happened because life is not that easy so challenges must be happen.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I lost several deals in trading platforms and the most important reason for losing these deals was the fear of market fluctuations as well as the fear of Bitcoin moving.

Your are right my dear friend, fear is one of the greatest enemies we have in crypto, fear can actually make a person to loose a very great opportunity of making huge profit, so to be successful in Crypto, we need to do away with fear.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Virgil dijk said:

Your are right my dear friend, fear is one of the greatest enemies we have in crypto, fear can actually make a person to loose a very great opportunity of making huge profit, so to be successful in Crypto, we need to do away with fear.

Fear is not good, it makes people to make incorrect decisions that makes them lose, but most people do not lose because of fear but just because of ignorance and knowledge. 

• +1 1

I don't know exactly what the ratio is, but fear and lack of control over feelings plays a very big role in the loss, whether in trading or in any other field in the real world.

• +1 2

Fear is very bad brother and it can make us to lose a large amount. I was a fear trader once and i lose an amount after i fear then i panic, but now am a fearless trader because i learned some skills and they are very good for me.

• +1 2

Fear of investment causes loss of opportunity and profit, and therefore does not cause capital loss
As for the fear associated with the price of the currency, its rise and decline in the market, it is the real loss, as it causes a loss of capital as a result of decisions in buying and selling depending on this passion.
 So, when entering into a currency, it is better to set the selling price for execution and forget about it for people who suffer from persistent tension.

• +1 1

Fear is a natural thing, such as fear from the first buying and selling process, and fear from the first uncle to send coins and others, but the matter becomes other than that if you keep controlling us, this market is not designed for people who do not have the courage,
So I advise members who suffer from the control of their emotions to rely on storage or long-term investment that extends for a year or three and this avoids the loss in the market
And they go out when they reach their goal of investing.

• +1 1

Very good and true topic that speaks to all members in the forum, whether you are a new or senior member here. I think that fear is the one thing that is holding everyone back from anything in life, not only crypto, and there is a common saying that says that in order to accomplish and get something that you have never had before you need to be able to do something that you have never done before and that involves stepping out of your comfort zone and from there you can then try new things. Even if you fail, you learn from your mistakes and this is how you conquer your fer. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/16/2020 at 3:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Firstly trading is for them who has enough money and enough knowledge about crypto currency...trading not for us because per week we only earn some usd which we use for daily expensive so its risky for us to do trading you Have to know this.. Secondly its hard to take the risk of our money as we are not prepare enough.. But YOUR all the Points is true and i support it.. Hope we also can be a good trader soon..                       

• +1 2
  • +2 1