95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

On normal basis business is all about risk taking and as well as Cryptocurrency it is filled of risky opportunity but one has to overlook the dangers sometimes if you want to make good profit and one has to make sure they join legit projects to avoid lose. You have to be brave and have confidence for you to become a successful person in cryptoworld, keep fear aside and build in confidence mate.

• +2 1

I don't think that 95% loss comes from fear. I am telling this because fear can be of many types , like fear from hackers or scammers. Fear to invest, Fear to choose a wise project. I will say the word fear Is not appropriate. It is smart thing if you fear to invest in the project that you think will be failure. 

• +1 1

I like your participation and you are right with what you say that fear is the most important reason for losing money and the lack of success regardless of the work field. Unfortunately, there are many people who work within encryption who feel permanent fear and this fear prevents them from success and there are many reasons for fear like I mentioned you and most of these reasons are the fear of trying new projects and losing money so we have to stay away from all feelings and only rely on our attention.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I can't afford to buy a house but two heirs (grandsons) are in the process of getting loans to buy 95% of the 140,000 lenders' valuations. Because of the conflicting action and the answer to the questions of others above, I am not sure if this house can be sold to my parents and grandchildren. Can you help me clean it up?

Edited by nemaymjes
  • +1 1

Thanks for sharing that kind of information buddy, there are many people who lose the opportunity because of being fearful to try new things. It's okay to limit yourself if you feel being fear but you shouldn't let it stay on you.

• +1 1

We should read a lot of articles to educate ourselves in the movement of the Cryptocurrency coins. Many crypto coin has a potential and some has not,so it is easy for us if we have knowledge about those coin we want to trade to lose our money in fake coin.

• +1 2

Its a great topic to share in this forum...its obviously right fear is cause for failure.. we all want we can work on this forum correctly.. we all are follow the rules in this platform 

• +1 1

On 6/16/2020 at 2:44 PM, Calvinpriva said:

"you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

Fear sound small but in real life its very important, because money not comes easily in our life, we does hard work then we earn money, so in any project invest before try to verify every thing carefully, because in online there is no investment guarantee, l agree fearless decision make rich but fearless decision make poor also, everything depends on us.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, mhmd7 said:

We have to do a lot of things to succeed, as success depends on many things, including the psychological factor, as well as experience, thinking, patience and many others. 

You're right about that mate, having a stable psychologically can make your Cryptocurrency work become better. We should be in a stable mind before working in crypto so that the decisions that you will made and the expected outcome will not disappoint you. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course fear play important role in our whole life not just earning. 

A man freefrom fear become a successful person in his life. So i will also suggest take bold steps to get high results. 

• +1 3

I think that the personal deals that the investor or the trader have is one of the most important things that help him to profit in addition to hard work and good information, but I think that the qualities that he must possess are more important than learning.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

should be right 95% loses because fear.. we all try to active in this platform.. try to work hard and post useful comments you should not gain negative point.. its a great platform to gain our knowledge 

• +1 1

I think that doing fear is a must and has many benefits and benefits because fear can alert a person and keep him away from entering into things that could pose a danger to him or his money. I think that its benefits are more than its harms, but at the same time we must take control It is if we are trading

• +1 1

10 hours ago, koussai999 said:

I think that doing fear is a must and has many benefits and benefits because fear can alert a person and keep him away from entering into things that could pose a danger to him or his money. I think that its benefits are more than its harms, but at the same time we must take control It is if we are trading

Exactly, trading is not about fear, nobody will also like to lose money in any way, all necessities should be considered before trading. Instead of considering the necessities, inexperienced traders blamed it on fear. 

On 6/16/2020 at 5:49 PM, vynz said:

Very informative content mate! Fear will stop as to get the opportunity to be better. 

That's true, we will waste the opportunity when we are afraid to try that thing, that is not a good characteristic of an individual. Always b confident about yourself and know your limits as well. You can do it as long as you have good knowledge.

Please avoid quoting the whole content buddy.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:19 PM, Zaino34 said:

This is a really good participation. We must have the courage and self-confidence when making investment and trading and be able to bear the loss and risks because if we do not do this we will not achieve any profits and we will remain afraid of losing money and we will not dare to invest and trade

I agree, if we want to win in the field that we want then we should face our fear and think positive. We must have self confidence for us to be able to raise our chances to achieve the success that we want. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes I agree with you a lot of people loss their money due to fear because they fear to invest and no confidence. 

First we should get proper knowledge about any thing about which we do not know properly than we can do without fear. 

• +2 1

On 6/16/2020 at 10:14 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

This is an informative reminder taking risk is one of the key to success and patient and perciverance and the doors of every successful person so we should never give up whatever we do.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Just don't be afraid to try and take some risk, the most important thing although you fail was you have learned something new and you can make those experience as a lesson that you can use someday. 

Well, some members here cannot control their emotions when they're losing a huge amount of money and i think this is just normal so that they will have some experience on it and to have an idea what will they do next time.

• +1 1

i totally agree , fear is the greatest enemy of a trader , so before you start trading if you have a fear of anything which was mentioned in your post then you need to learn more about the field and start to taking the risk with small amount , even if you lost try again and you will success at the end but you should work smart

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

In most cases fear is the beginning of all problems. One was be aware that fear is just an illusion. All bad situations will be followed by good times, that's a possibility that each investor must keep in mind. Careful analysis and cautious actions can help gain profits.

• +1 1

Yes I think risk is better than fear because if we want to earn so we will take risk because it's market and sometimes it down and sometimes up so when we take risk we probably get some benefits or if we are fearless then we must loss because the risk is better than fear..

• +2 1

Yes buddy that is right, Fear is the path to the Dark Side but in the case of success it is to the bright light. Fear is our biggest negative energy around us just keep it aside and always look forward.

Fear stops you from taking any risk in crypto world. Crypto currency have the value that can increase or decrease anytime if fear dominates you then every time you will think that you are going to loss and stop you from taking any good decision

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

11 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Calvinpriva

When making any investment or any other operation, we must first have confidence in ourselves and never fear the risks, no matter how difficult it is.
Illusion kills its owner, remember it well
We have to enhance our confidence, and work with the hope that the results are always positive and should never be less
Even if we lose, that does not mean the end of the world, we can invest and compensate

You are right @kenan 1 we should have confidence in ourselves and do not fear to take risks because by fearing we will never move from one step to another. There is always profit and loss, so we should see our losses as challenges and find a better way to reduce them.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!