Was crypto helpful - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

Crypto talk is really helpful in many ways because I found a pleasure being in this great platform as a student who need a way out for a better living and its helpful in gaining knowledge and experience apart from the benefits 

This forum have been helping me a lot to increase my knowledge about crypto currency and am also looking for to start earning from this forum so i will say this forum have been really helpful to me in terms of gaining more knowledge about crypto currency exchange and trading.

Yes crypto was helpful especially during this pandemic things are a lot bit difficult but with the help of crypto we are happy by earning some money on line and it also keep us busy

Crypto  is  being  helpful for  us...  We are here  for  gaining  money  which  is  our  basic  need. Crypto  provide  us the  aportunity of  earnings in this  way  crypto  help  us  very  much.  We  use  crypto  not  only  for  money  but  also for gaining knowledge.

Of course I agree with you. Crypto is an earning website.  At this time of the Corona epidemic in the world, we can work safely in the crypto sitting at home. Which is very helpful for us. And it helps to be financially self-sufficient. Through which I can meet the needs of me and my family. I am very happy to work here.

It's a very good platform for the people to earn money .It's very helpful   those who can't earn money or can't find a good job .If you spend about 1 or 2 hour every day ,one day we will earn more money .It's Avery good platform.and i really appreciate this

Crypto has been very helpful, I never knew about cryptocurrency at the early time, but knowing about it now it not late, am already feeling among ,and am sure I will get to gain alot of things here. And I believe it will be very helpful to me also @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Yes dear mate ceyptotalk is very helpful in these tenure when many people face covid-19  forum give oppertunity to learn amd earn . The future will be beneficial using cryptocurrencies and make frutiful transaction.it has changed many people lives and many people financial stable.

crypto is very helpful. With the help of crypto, we are getting some help for those who are unemployed. We have got a means of income. Those of us who used to sit at home got jobs today. Undoubtedly crypto is a good job...

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

Crypto has been very helpful, I never knew about cryptocurrency at the early time, but knowing about it now it not late, am already feeling among ,and am sure I will get to gain alot of things here. And I believe it will be very helpful to me also @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Am sure you are at the right place to know more and also to gain more about cryptocurrency, anything related to cryptocurrency is discussed here, and one funny thing about it is that it free of charge, no fees ,no investment before you start,  am sure this forum will be a great guide to you to know more about cryptocurrency.

Encryption has proven a great benefit in the transfer and circulation of money, as I learned from friends that transferring money has become easier and safer and that any transaction they perform does not care because they are fully confident in the encryption operations and this currency

Yeah cryptotalk is very helpful for all of us as like as before. We can get lot of important information from here. We also can earn money from here for share our knowledge. So this is very helpful site.

Since I began utilizing it truly I actually don't have a clue about the specific advantages. Yet I will continue buckling down until I make progress in this field. In any case, one thing that I know is crypto is really a generally excellent stage to procure. Everything relies upon how we use this discussion. So every one of you utilize this stage and do regard the principles and guidelines of this gathering.

yes this crypto was very helpfull so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot.of.this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that there many people work here.

thanks

• +4 1

The trend to use cryptocurrencies during the Corona pandemic period was very effective, especially in the field of transferring money and very little fees on it, in the shadow of most jobs being stopped. It was also a good source of income for the trader to secure profits from speculation in the market.

Yes i think Crypto has been helpful for many peple during the time of lockdown and pandemic. As people are quarantuned they can't go outside and most of their earning method has been locked. In the meantime people face financial crisis also. And at this time Cryptotalk gives people a tremendous opportunity to earn money by sittin at home along with gaining knowledge also. So if i want to say about myself it's been a blessing for me.

Crypto currency always will be helpful of it's users because this site not a scam which cheat with users.It is right and trusted forum and always help of it's users.So in future it also will be helpful for everyone by financially and informational 

During lockdwon everyone want to try something different .Crypto help in this way ...Weearn about trading ,currency excahngers and wallets too  and at the same time it help us financially too

The cryptographic area has been taken into account in 2020 due to this pandemic, but the development of this market has advanced a lot and the cryptocurrencies this year have risen a lot, a very fundamental point of this area is that you can make transfers to anyone in the world that has an active wallet or an exchange, I can say that it is the technology and currency of tomorrow.

An excellent service and fast, but the only thing I do not like is that the commissions of the ethereum network are very expensive, there are networks of the same cryptocurrency that abuse to provide a service, but the rest is easy and I practice this service.

Very helpful as a source of extra income since it is very convenient and you can work for it even at home so. I made a first step in crypto world because in need of source of extra income so i'm here in cryptotalk. 

Very helpful as a source of extra income since it is very convenient and you can work for it even at home so. I made a first step in crypto world because in need of source of extra income so i'm here in cryptotalk. 

many into seeking ways of earning an income online and I hope many did choose to try out cryptocurrency trading and it's good to hear you are having an opportunity to do. 

of course bro through the lockdown we found the importance of the cryptocurrency ,, in my opinion it save us from many problems because we did many things like the buying and selling through it like you said

Of course, cryptography is very useful thanks to it, many people have changed their lives since we obtain benefits quickly, this from cryptography is the best that I have been able to learn since thanks to it I obtain passive income that helps me a lot in life and  Soon I will fulfill my goal that I set myself to be a billionaire and with crypto I will be able to achieve it quickly.

• +2 1

Yes burden crypto is actual supportive as a stool pigeon of in addition takings since it is self-same expedient and you bottle composition for it steady at native soil so. I finished a to begin with tread in crypto planet as in necessity of resource of especially pay packet as a result i'm at this time in cryptotalk and i felt propitious since nearby little sites that preserve allot you currency and besides it is a perfect doctrine land for beginners.