Was crypto helpful - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

By then people turns towards cutting edge money related principles. Also, an enormous segment of them slant toward the crypto talk since this is additionally disturbing and productive.it got more feeble to drink this endemic days when wherever on the world goes in lock down.

Yes it have been helpful to me because i join of recent and this forum have boost my knowledge about crypto currencies, I consider that as a major help for crypto. Indeed it's helping me.

Yes Crypto must be helpful for the people and also for me. Specially in the pandemic. People getting boored at home and becomed jobless. In these critical situation,Crypto was helpful for the people.

On 6/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, Whited35 said:

@George10Lockdown is becoming an opportunity for me in order to perform active cryptocurrency tradings to get benefits. Every problem has solution. If lockdown was not here, I would be in my day office to receive my regular salary  😜 So cryptocurrency is helping us to uplift our economical state.

It is good. I'm jobless due to pandemic then crypto brought solutions  for me. I'm not bigger trader but I earn money from small amount trade & i'm happy with small profit. I'd like to earn more money now so I can be a big trader some point in future time. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear mate you are v right c Crypto is the best forum to at present time due to Covid-19 situation and many companies have shut down. In this hard situation cryptotalk is the l beat place where we can work and earn there to fulfill my initial needs like food. This platform also gives an opportunity to learn about online earning and trading which will the basic need in future.

I found out about this cryptotalk platform pretty late because I have just started this month and I have not reaped any reward financially but I've gained vast knowledge about cryptocurrency. Better late than never right.

Indeed digital currency has been exceptionally useful and will keep on being on the grounds that it permits you to send cash over any nation with no charges insofar as the individual has a wallet address and furthermore it make extraordinary speculation openings and exchanging stages that are truly productive.

During this lockdown, many people lose their jobs, stop working and do not pay their salaries properly. But this cryptocurrency is their best medium, people are able to do the work of cryptocurrency at home while they are in lockdown, it is also earning money at the right time. It is man's daily companion.

2 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

It is good. I'm jobless due to pandemic then crypto brought solutions  for me. I'm not bigger trader but I earn money from small amount trade & i'm happy with small profit. I'd like to earn more money now so I can be a big trader some point in future time. 

Oh I am sorry to hear you have lost your job due to pandemic my brother but all the doors for opportunities are not closed. Cryptocurrencies have opened the door for the endless possibilities. Good luck for your next steps. Thanks. 

• +5 1

On 6/15/2020 at 7:46 AM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

Online payments through Cryptocurrencies are very useful and easy to carry out. The point in cora that this transaction has is that not all people know about crypto and do not know how to carry out these transactions.

Crypto is very useful and helpful for it's every user because through crypto an individual can learn more about money or the market, they can also learn how to manage and save it. When it comes to earning, crypto is also helpful too since there are lots of campaign available in crypto world, they just have to work hard in order to get paid.

Yes of course my friend, crypto us very useful for all the people of the world in this pendamic situation. This have effected all over the world as physically and financially. More of the people trying to earn from online but they face spam and fraudulent and goes all in vain. In this situation, crypto is the final decision to earn from home now a days.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 6/15/2020 at 11:02 PM, George10 said:

Cryptocurrency will always be helpful for online cross border payments to loved ones, family members and services and it has continued to be helpful in my life I just wish this technology stays with us for good.

I agree! But we have to aware that some countries don't allow transactions of Cryptocurrency but with a little converting or exchanging from coins to national currency, that may work for us! I am glad that cryptocurrencies gave you benefits!

Crypto has always been helpful and useful, it enlighten us with alot of knowledge and experience, we learn ways on how to invest, trade and do transactions, with cryptotalk forum we can be successful, it has change many people's lives, I joined cryptotalk forum to know how cryptocurrencies works, to to do investments and other things.

Yes crypto is helpful. It is very helpfully website and platfom. Because many people work in tjis place with their Trust and help.so my dear friend you can work in this place. Its help you in your life  so you can jkin with me

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Oh I am sorry to hear you have lost your job due to pandemic my brother but all the doors for opportunities are not closed. Cryptocurrencies have opened the door for the endless possibilities. Good luck for your next steps. Thanks. 

Thanks for giving me motivation sir. I'm searching about review about good investment sites,  earning opportunities. CTT forum has helped me to cover my some costs. I'm earning small profits from small amount trade in Yobit exchanger. 

• Useful or interesting 3

1 minute ago, ShiNorton said:

Thanks for giving me motivation sir. I'm searching about review about good investment sites,  earning opportunities. CTT forum has helped me to cover my some costs. I'm earning small profits from small amount trade in Yobit exchanger. 

Good luck and keep visiting this forum. Here are some serious members to share some great opportunities whoever they find in the internet. Forum can be very useful for your situations. Also I caution you, do not ask investment advise, it is riskiest for you. Thanks brother, stay tuned ! 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Crypto has been the most helpful currency that has happened to man ever on Earth, if you look back into the issue of coronavirus and this lock down, fiat currency became of no use because the virus easily spread by sharing physical objects.

True saying dear friend!

Cryptotalk is really a helpful forum. Specially back in lockdown it proves a very helpful for us because in lockdown all works are almost closed. There were no earnings but this forum made us happy and joyful. We have been working here and get earnings.

Yes, my friend, the technology that we have come to these days makes our lives easier and saves time and effort, and one of the most important of these technologies is digital currencies. Especially in light of the spread of the Corona virus, dealing with digital currencies provides safety from this epidemic

I think the cryptotalk has changed the life's of many peoples. Because it is providing us an opportunity of free earning by working simply. It is also supporting me related to the income prospectus, because before this I have no source of income. So I am very happy to being the part of this community.

Yes, crypto has been very useful for me because I can make international payment even the PayPal are banne din my country. So, crypto has helped me and to earn from it.

• +1 1

On 6/15/2020 at 5:02 PM, George10 said:

Cryptocurrency will always be helpful for online cross border payments to loved ones, family members and services and it has continued to be helpful in my life I just wish this technology stays with us for good.

You are very right dear fellow pico and been totally like it since with cryptocurrencies you can make cross-border payments regardless of the country you are in and as you say, I hope this continues for a long, long time like this
Good luck big winnings and greetings to everyone

Of course crypto is very useful for us.There is no doubt about this.Crypto can help in many ways.We can solve our money problems with cryptocurrency.We can make money from here easily.So crypto is very helpful.