Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

First of all, i congrats you on this achievement. It is big day for you and i wish you grow up similarly. And i agree with you that we should appreciate ourselves. It helps us differently when we say ourselves that we can do it. Good point

• +3 1

On 6/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

Yes you are right about it we must appreciate our self for and achievement and feel provide for our good work keep making good content  and you will become greater member of our forum.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

First of all congratulation @Raven, you are right about it ,as long as we don't have confidence in ourselves ,we can't do anything .so we must develop confidence in our self .In this forum we can develop confidence by gaining reputation ,and we can gain these reputation by posting good and quality content through proper research.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

29 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

First of all congratulation @Raven, you are right about it ,as long as we don't have confidence in ourselves ,we can't do anything .so we must develop confidence in our self .In this forum we can develop confidence by gaining reputation ,and we can gain these reputation by posting good and quality content through proper research.

Thats a good i also congratulate you to achieve this opportunity and you are an old member of this forum therefore older members can see you with respect so keep going the useful posts .✌️

I understand your point and I am always glad to read good advice to help profit. I have read many interesting posts on this forum and many members seem very experienced and give good advice. I hope to become part of this forum and find people here that appreciate my posts as I always do the same when I read good advice.

1 hour ago, Maaz sultan said:

Thats a good i also congratulate you to achieve this opportunity and you are an old member of this forum therefore older members can see you with respect so keep going the useful posts .✌️

Its true old members know how much hard to gain 200 reputation point's in previous campaign, so @Raven deserves special greeting from all forum members, because in old campaign only useful topics gain good reputations.

This is a motivation for everyone of us we should keep in doing the good work in this forum so that we can earn the result of our work if someone has up to 200 reputation this means he has been posting good post.

Congratulation bro,appreciating oneself is the best to motivate one to do more than before,because no one can make anyone happy except oneself.so be happy always

Congratulations buddy! You achieved a great success,  you have achieve a great number of reputation in this forums. You are the inspiration for all other members who are the beginner. Self confidence is one of the basic thing for the great reputation. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/18/2020 at 11:13 AM, Suryasp said:

Self motive is mostly used for appreciate your self.. it should be mostly used your self confidence and self love. So that's are also properly working for your self it should be used achieved more crypto. 

I'm pretty sure all the rich successful people in this world started by appreciating themselves, no one want us to succeed, so we the true appreciation starts from within, so i strongly agree with you.

Its a best for you and congrulates on this occasion. it is due to more work on the post content and help other people to get learn more and more knowledge on this great plaetform. 

Congratulations my friend, It is always an happy news because one of our family member got an great achievement there are more way to go and move forward.

Very nice for you my dear that you appreciate yourself for what you have created but this is not what I am do and not my character to brag because I am not a small kid that need attention but it is up for anyone and the character he has to do that and feel good that he made something or think so. I am wait to see good post from you and give us a lot of experience to learn from you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You don't earn more if you are appreciating yourself but if this is how you feel we don't need to know. It is good to make useful posts and receive reactions but making a post about how good you think you are does not make others feel better about you but has the opposite effect.

• +1 1

I joined this platform for many days ago and I have got a good reputation on this site and my positive points ate 100. But if you are doing a perfect job to make a post which had totally relative to the topic and and also convey it's full meaning to the users. And with gainning some knowledge and experience I am making a perfect posts for the users.

Actually it was great confidence booster for me when I reached 1000 post but at that time I have only 9 reputation points. The old members know the reason. But now with new rule I have just increased 500 post more and I got 500 reputation more. So see how much I am now confident with this achievement.  So keep making good post. You will be benefitted definitely. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Very nice of you congratulations to reach this much and I hope to make it too but 200 good reputation is not that many. I have seen a lot more people reach higher. Maybe it has to do with the date but I don't know, wasn't people giving reputation when you made this post?

13 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

Actually it was great confidence booster for me when I reached 1000 post but at that time I have only 9 reputation points. The old members know the reason. But now with new rule I have just increased 500 post more and I got 500 reputation more. So see how much I am now confident with this achievement.  So keep making good post. You will be benefitted definitely. 

That is right if we want to get good reputation, we should work hard. It will really happen, you will get what you deserve. As l said we should try creating good topic and posting comment, which can be useful for other members. We can learn from each other.

As for the crypto market, opportunities are renewable daily and profits can be achieved continuously, provided that we are ready for every possibility The same applies to the CryptoToc Forum as being part of this market We must take into account everything and every expectation, from the strength of the calculations to the guarantee of our continuity here Nobody knows when opportunities for wealth and success will come. For example, the competition currently presented regarding virtual mining on the Yobit platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Self appreciation is always the first step towards success because you start making yourself big only after you start to love yourself and this is also necessary to grow on this forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Appreciating youself is always gets you a better chance to move ahead because it creates a positive vibes in you which motivates you to do more and achieve more.

This is great. Having a good reputation on this forum makes you continue to give more to the forum and strive harder to benefit other members.  We have to appreciate each other and give good reputation to those who deserve it.  Certainly everyone should value themselves at the beginning and then gain the appreciation of others.

Yes, I agree with you.  I am working harder on crypto and from here I will be able to earn more and I am hopeful that crypto will move forward with more new things and through this we can move towards more greatness and success.

Congratulations my friend achieving more reputation points on a week and appreciate yourself more because you will get more confidence and can to achieve more than points than first. Also here we can earn more bitcoin with post per day and can improve our financial progress income day by day. I hope you will achieve more points and became successful here. 

• +4 1

Many congratulations friend.  Actually  ,  I also felt very happy when someone give good reputation to my post.  It encourages us to post more useful comments or topics in this forum .  So ,  I just want to say that we should give good reputation to all member's post.