Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

On 6/12/2020 at 12:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Learning from all aspects of life is one way that we can live this life easily. Likewise learning about cryptocurrency, if you want convenience when trading then we have to learn all about cryptocurrency to be successful. Every failure is learning, every advantage is learning and every loss is also a lesson to be better.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, I agree with you.I think if you work in cryto currency you will not lose any education but I can work with education in a short time and make a lot of money. Thank you

Never! learning is so important and nutritive, especially in crypto, it requires a lot of searches and reads but it's possible.

For my part, I think that learning is the essence of life, learning, you feel alive and useful to society, because if we stop learning this world, it would not be the same of utmost importance to never stop learning about it, only everything that comes in this world. lifetime
a big greeting

• +1 1

I also think that we must never stop learning not only in the world of trading and cryptocurrencies but in life in general that is why we must be humble when success comes, but also humble when failure also occurs, we must always have a teachable spirit where we can learn from both our successes and our mistakes

• +1 1

Life is like a never ending school you never stop learning during your life there are so many things to learn in this world I think one life is not enough.

I fully agree we must never stop learning throughout our life, we must cultivate interests to keep the brain active, in exercise because otherwise it is reduced it atrophies, without studying life is flat, the world of crypto and so on vast that a lifetime is not enough to read and learn everything

This is very good advice, we learn a lot from everyday life and we learn from everywhere. We can do a lot by studying them. I believe that each person is able to achieve a lot, the main thing is that he has a desire

• Useful or interesting 1

Век живи век учись - находит продолжение в понимании существовании двух состояний

1 - постоянное развитие без пауз к абсолютному пониманию!

2 - пауза переход в деградацию от медленной в экспоненту!  

Выбиваем путь себе сами! 

You are right, I am a person who makes many mistakes, but instead of forgetting about them or getting frustrated and not trying again like some people do, I learn from them so as not to make the same mistake again, and I repress negative emotions, so in the end it will help us to be successful in life.

You stop learning in life when you are very upset. But you should never give up on the learning process,i learn from them so as not to make the same mistake again, and I repress negative emotions, so in the end it will help us to be successful in life

Yes, I will never stop studying.  Because I know that the importance of education is immense.  If I want to be a sage then the study option is awkward.  It is never possible to grow up without studying. I will never give up my studies.  I am a student so I am a student so I understand education is valuable

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right, my friend, the forum is an integrated school about life in general and digital currencies in particular

You find all the important information and experiences you need, and all you have to do is read and learn

On 6/11/2020 at 11:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

We all have the ability to learn at our own pace, but empirical learning is a daily constant, even if it is something small in the day, it can be a learning knowledge but it cannot be denied that learning daily, even in small or large quantities, is powerful if you use it

This topic is motivating, it encourages us to eat all the knowledge, not to give up despite the problems, he considered it one of the best, we never stop learning and this is something that applies both in daily life and in investments or the digital world.

That is very true, we never stop learning, when entering the world of cryptocurrencies I have learned about economics as the importance of saving. When I started in the trader I learned to organize myself, set schedules and routines; people are always learning something every day, just take advantage of the moments and choose the best decisions. Big words kept me going.

Learning is an ever constant action. when you apply that to crypto any and all actions you do will make you smarter and more capable of being able to deal with whatever new occurrences might happen in the future, of course, that includes you being scammed or something negative happening but hey it's cruel to say but that's life buddy and as long you keep moving forward while learning to not do said mistakes you'll be fine in the future I'm sure of it and hey you are on a decent size hub of information related to crypto so take advantage of that.

On 6/11/2020 at 11:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Learning is a fundamental part of humanity in anything new that exists we can learn a lot from both the new and the old, history, cryptocurrencies, so many subjects that a person learns from day to day is like a bombardment of information in this information age

It's True! I think that the life it's based on experience, so if you try to read, learn and generate knowledge in your life! becuase it's only that is produce more experience and then more progress in our life! i think that and it's too importante follow the rules too so good luck!

i agree and i want to add never stop teaching to someone because when life gives you something to learn that means you need to teach that thing to another person. that is a cycle of knowledge.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Before making your first purchase, it is never a bad idea to learn as much as you can about what cryptocurrency you are buying, why you want it, who you are buying it from, and how you are going to protect it. This may sound like a lot, but it's not just scammers and hackers you're looking for, it's your own mistakes as well. Don't be too scared with cryptocurrencies; Virtually all errors can be stopped beforehand by taking your time, reading all relevant documentation, and simply double-checking your steps. Are you about to press "Buy" on an exchange? Check that you completed the amounts of your order correctly. Are you sending your first Bitcoin purchase to a private wallet? It's never a bad idea to double or triple double check the address you are shipping to, even if you copied and pasted it. Are you using a new exchange or a new wallet? See what the community is saying about it before you send your money.

This is a generally excellent advice, we take in numerous things from our day by day life and we gain from anyplace. We can finish numerous things by learning them so its generally excellent to approach in any event, for taking in help from any individual that knows anythin that you don't have the foggiest idea and you need it.

you're proper my friend, i am make many mistakes after I started on this crypto world and i mastering a variety of instructions from my errors, thanks for your exciting topic

At first, Thank for remind me to re-learn.

I have broken and I lost interesting on everything.

Now, I got motivation to restart my learning about "Trading".

One day I hope I will be professional trader.