" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

On 6/8/2020 at 7:00 AM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

I advise beginners who love to make airdrops, look for referrals and have patience, many airdrops made by exchanges/app. Referrals to increase your profits and patience for times when distributions are delayed 

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

Every senior member you see in this forum really worked hard and abide by the forums rules and regulations because only by that you can be recognized as good ambassador of the forum and only by that you can become famous just the way you want mate, so keep moving with your hardwork because hardwork pays.

Yes my friend hardworking members will surely earn something good to there wallets from this forum and that is why i now believed that working in airdrop campaigns is a complete waste of time because there earning oppotunities are not legit compared to that of this forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thank you man on your meaningful proposal which you gave it make me to earn more money,airdrop is a fantastic platform to ear pocket cash this is why this forum is the nice from different forum.

Hello! I would advise all the new users who are starting in this of the airdrops that they read a lot on the subject and are informed of all the things that they have to know, thus avoiding being scammed or falling in false pages.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Airdrops are essentially free coins and tokens that are given out by crypto companies to their communities in order to increase their following and bring attention to their project. A legitimate airdrop asks participants for their wallet's public address.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that airdrops will help a great deal at the outset, you can get some underlying capital. There are likewise circulations from the way that you keep the crypto and cash is trickling to you. I think on certain advancements you can strike it rich

13 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Yes my friend hardworking members will surely earn something good to there wallets from this forum and that is why i now believed that working in airdrop campaigns is a complete waste of time because there earning oppotunities are not legit compared to that of this forum.

There are very few airdrops who pays but if you want to earn good amount of coins in airdrop campaigns then you should refer people so that you can also collect there referral bonus if not you will earn few coins which may not give you good profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many sites and apps in the world which provide airdrop.I participated in many airdrop programme, many of my friend got paid but unfortunately i did not get paid.You must be choose correct airdrop which is given by sites

It is really difficult to get one that is not a scam, I have been doing airdrops for a year and almost all of them are scam and of the few that are legitimate most of them give mediocre profits. don't waste your time doing airdrops, just do them when you have free time.

16 hours ago, Joys said:

Cryptocurrency airdrop is basically a free token distribution provided by a project as a part of its IEO. Free coins are dropped directly to your digital crypto wallet. You have an opportunity to get more cryptocurrency by inviting your friends into it and getting rewards within our referral program.

This is 100% true my friend but the major problem with airdrop campaigns is that most of them are scam instead of earning some coins to trade you will waste your time and you won't earn something to your wallet address which is why i now choose to make posts in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Airdrops are the best way to earn free money. But unfortunately the amount from the airdrops are not quite time sufficient. Because they provide a little reward for the users. So I guess that instead of joining airdrops , it's best to join the investment plans or trading programs. That's how a user can earn a good amount of money. 

Airdrops are a kind of Russian roulette, there are some that are excellent but there are others that will never make a good profit, in short they are born without any kind of value. That is why you have to know how to choose and investigate the airdrops you want to obtain

• +1 1

I would advise everyone to do your research before participating in an airdrop. Look at reviews of people and try to find the legitimacy of the site or exchange that is giving the airdrop. Many of the airdrops are scams and they are just trying to get people to invest with them. For this purpose, they use people like us to advertise their services on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. And after you do all this they refuse to pay you. So all that effort you did will be for nothing. So everyone should check the legitimacy of the airdrop before joining.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

My advice is to raise at least $ 200 and abandon airdrops, since they are usually a waste of time, few are worth it, it is better to start investing, you start with little but over time and if you do well you can sure Generate a worthy capital so as not to depend on others.

i depend some time airdrop project and also i participate every day some update airdrop project from my telegram or twitter account. last time i get ACW coin airdrop in wallet this is sell very good rate i get profit.

On 6/8/2020 at 5:00 AM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who depend on obtaining profits through airdrops .. and they  see it as an easy way to obtain digital currencies !! What are your advice, my friends to them ?

If you enter an airdrop being a beginner in cryptocurrencies it is unlikely that you will investigate well who is behind the airdrop and you will not be careful in what type of airdrop you get, you can easily fall into a scam that was just a fake airdrop with other objectives such as obtaining your personal data, easily obtaining bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency through this scam, among other intentions

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right there @Dark Shadow first the legitimacy of the Airdrop should be checked through reading it's reviews in Google or You Tube and other sources that you may know.Most of the Websites don't spend money on advertisement and make us do it for them and at the end all in vain ,we are left with nothing.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

My advice to the people who go after airdrop is don't believe in free coins because in this cryptocurrency world there are lot of spammers and because of that most airdrops are fake or spam

my personal advice for beginners is not to waste time with airdrops but first of all study as much as possible about the world of crypto and try to grow in rank both here on cryptotalk and on bitcointalk to be able to access the most substantial bounties, if really you want to do airdrops to get some fraction of altcoins avoid those that require personal data such as e-mail, mobile number or even the kyc procedure

There are a lot of good airdrops, so I believe they will get you a lot of profit. But never waste time on airdrops from new projects because over 90% of them are Scam. Although Rewards of Legit airdrops are always low but many airdrops I've joined paid me and I was able to change for bitcoin.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Earning by airdrop is is an easy way to earn crypto currency without investment. An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to numerous wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in a larger user-base and a wider disbursement of coins.

Doing airdrops is just waste of time since most of them does not pay or if they distribute the token, the value of it is very low. You must find the legit ones but the problem is some of them want you to do a lot of works and efforts.

Hey friend, some people find airdrops a good way to earn money without putting much effort. But I wouldn't suggest or do it because i would like to do some work to earn and these sites offering free airdrops wont be always legit and they may be fake.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 6/8/2020 at 4:45 PM, abualez said:

Good project pays the good reward through airdrop but scam projects are irritating for you coz they give nothing but steal your money if possible. Use your commonsense before choosing airdrops campaign. 

There are many airdops which want different process but I will suggest you that not all airdops give you coins there are some airdrops which will give you something but you will spend some of the time for completing all the task so that you will receive reward later..