Nepal Planing to legalise Crypto Currency - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Nepal Planing to legalise Crypto Currency

Wow, it is such a good moves from your country and I think it would benefits you and other your fellow countrymen that are a user also of cryptocurrency, because in that way you could easily earn and hold crypto peacefully without worrying anything about crypto being illegal like in the other country. I hope all country would do the same thing, because if they don't accept and acknowledge crypto, for sure they would missed a lot of opportunities.

13 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Wow, it is such a good moves from your country and I think it would benefits you and other your fellow countrymen that are a user also of cryptocurrency, because in that way you could easily earn and hold crypto peacefully without worrying anything about crypto being illegal like in the other country. I hope all country would do the same thing, because if they don't accept and acknowledge crypto, for sure they would missed a lot of opportunities.

@Cryptic such a great step there are many users the will be on moon who earn and still earning, but I'm confused why many countries not accept crypto that's so helpful for all then why? Is there anything as you said that is a great opportunity they are missing and more opportunities they will missed..

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

such a great step there are many users the will be on moon who earn and still earning, but I'm confused why many countries not accept crypto that's so helpful for all then why? Is there anything as you said that is a great opportunity they are missing and more opportunities they will missed..

@Mark wood you need to know that accept crypto currency in a country is not much easy as you think... Whenever a country accept crypto then that country’s  whole economic rate become change for some time which can lead govt face problem too.. Again there has a matter of security.. You know mostly time big crime team transfer their money though crypto currency.. So Govt need to prepare first from all side then they can accept crypto currency..                           

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood you need to know that accept crypto currency in a country is not much easy as you think... Whenever a country accept crypto then that country’s  whole economic rate become change for some time which can lead govt face problem too.. Again there has a matter of security.. You know mostly time big crime team transfer their money though crypto currency.. So Govt need to prepare first from all side then they can accept crypto currency..                           

@Dorjoy12 oh that's so hard thanks for your information dear I was really confused about that even I don't know about that but you solve my problem if it is like that then it is quite difficult so sometimes we think so easy and the problem is very high so that's solve only on getting information like I got now..

• +2 1

24 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 oh that's so hard thanks for your information dear I was really confused about that even I don't know about that but you solve my problem if it is like that then it is quite difficult so sometimes we think so easy and the problem is very high so that's solve only on getting information like I got now..

@Mark wood  if you want to be more clear just take a research about it in online..  You can see that only development country accept crypto currrency such as USA, China,CANADA. Singapore and so on as this all country has high-security system plus this country’s already adopted with digital facilities.. But we can see a massive change next some year in crypto world which will lead many country to accept crypto..                      

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/8/2020 at 12:50 PM, Ridam said:

Hello friend

Hope everyone is safe and good.

I'm from Nepal and many of you may not know that it's an Asian Country near India.

And in our country the Crypto currency investment is taken as risk factors and illegal. But now after India allows exchanges to deal with banks our Finance Minister has spoke about it and planing to promote Crypto currency by legalising the Crypto currency and giving priority to it.

As a member of this forum i thought it would be great to share mine happiness with all of you after hearing about this news.

News source for more details-

Link

That is really a great thing. Because this is good cryptocurrencies world. Because one new country is now coming in the cryptocurrencies world.

This is really good for you and those who are interested in crypto. And i hope that in near future mine country also remove bann from crypto currency and then it will be amazing for everyone.

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, Abdul1168782 said:

This is really good for you and those who are interested in crypto. And i hope that in near future mine country also remove bann from crypto currency and then it will be amazing for everyone.

Sure It will happen brother. My country has planned about this and one announcement was made but there is no further news right after it. But i believe they are making research about it and will be in conclusion shortly.

Many countries are going for the acceptance of Crypto as legal Assest that's why I believe your country will also take the action for making Crypto currency a legal tender.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Congratulation my friend, hope your happiness last forever. Actually this is what the whole world should be heading towards. It is Crypto era and the countries that are banning it, their ban will not last long. Or at least this is how I see it. 

• +2 1

As i thinks all the governments need to accepts these crypto currencies but they afraid to have initial problems , And its not difficult to legalize these crypto currencies but which comes first he will take first advantages like the peoples dont take their money to other countries and also make money easily .

as more and more crypto friendly nation accept this on having to sue blockchain as well as the utilisaton of crypto, it makes new windows on more countries to join on having to see the benefits of having to use crypto in the country over tome s it goes

Congratulations friend, let's hope and this news is sent to the whole world and thus banks from other countries also understand the great potential that exists before cryptocurrencies with fiat money, so it is not something easy but I know that it will be achieved one day.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's great to hear that and it's a very good news for whole crypto world. Crypto becaming more famous every year and governments start to understand the benefits of crypto. They're not seeing crypto as a criminal money anymore. If they ban crypto people always finds a way to use crypto no matter what, we all knew what happened in the venezuella, they can't never stop crypto usage.

• +1 1

On 6/8/2020 at 12:50 PM, Ridam said:

Hello friend

Hope everyone is safe and good.

I'm from Nepal and many of you may not know that it's an Asian Country near India.

And in our country the Crypto currency investment is taken as risk factors and illegal. But now after India allows exchanges to deal with banks our Finance Minister has spoke about it and planing to promote Crypto currency by legalising the Crypto currency and giving priority to it.

As a member of this forum i thought it would be great to share mine happiness with all of you after hearing about this news.

News source for more details-

Link

Dude it would be a wonderful news to hear that your country has start accepting cryptocurrency  and the people are now very much happy and hope so that other countries also seel something from this and make it legalized in their own countries

• +3 1

It is very, very wonderful, my friend, welcome to us in the world of encryption, I have been pleased with this wonderful news, I hope all the countries of the world to take such a wonderful step, it benefits encryption in a big way. 

• +5 1

Good sign for the future of Cryptocurrency in the Asia then Asia accept the bitcoin blockchain and allow to moment for their transaction then it will be very good for all who belong to Asian countries.

• +1 1

That is a good step in the right direction. It makes me wonder why they have decided to do this. It goes against what most of what other countries are doing. I know Nepal receives a lot of foreign aid, especially from the USA. Maybe its because of the international aspect of Mount Everest ?¿¿ Maybe the Nepalese government has forward thinking politicians ( hopefully ) ?¿?? I just hope that they wont be pressured into changing that decision in the near future.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

It's good to see some countries legalise the crypto currency but if we ask about the news Nepal it's not a big country that can really effect the crypto currency in general, the news if about some other countries like China usa it can be great 

• +2 1

Nepal is going to make a great decision becasue inn the crypto market all the world will in but those countries which make to legalize the crypto at this time they earn good profit in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With the passage of days the currency expanded and spread widely, and acceptance of it increased in many countries, and the more countries recognized it, the greater the number of investors and dealers in it, and the increase in its value and people's confidence in it until it spread to the whole world soon

It won't be long before most of the Asian countries will relax their ban on Bitcoin and will allow everyone to participate in the new economy. Cryptocurrencies are not an enemy and should be treated by governments as a way that will help them have more sovereignty as their national currency pressure from any kind of economic warfare would be instantly eliminated.

It is good news to hear more and more countries legalizing crypto currencies as this shows that it might soon become a core factor of the financial world.

It is wonderful to hear this wonderful news, as I consider this behavior by governments to indicate the development and understanding of governments for technological development projects. I hope that the rest of the countries will seek the steps of India and Nepal and work to legislate dealing in cryptocurrencies.

I wish you good luck, my friend

• +1 1

How good it is that you can have this benefit aigo, since it is great news for you because not all of us have this possibility so that you will be successful with your new change in government which is for the good in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

What good news friend, this is general news like these are what you want to receive always because these are the ones that in one way or another will provide more strength when it comes to legalizing cryptocurrencies around the world.

• +1 1