How to know if I have the highest reputations today - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How to know if I have the highest reputations today

It's great great information that you have shared with all of us, and I was wondering about this so that o could find that where to sew reputation for the myself 

• +2 1

Having Good reputation is really important in the forum which members are making effort to have daily, and it will give great joy and  happiness to be listed among the best. 

I have known this information for a long time, your content is also appreciated. It is something that I do not give too much importance, I only focus on making my 20 daily publications correctly and the reputation will grow gradually if we do our work well.

Is the value of a member determined by the large number of topics he publishes, or by the reputation he gains from his publications, or by the time he spent in the forum?

• +2 1

It is good information for beginners but in my opinion instead of concentrating so much on the evaluations to have a good reputation we should concentrate on making good topics and following the rules and looking for the best for the forum

Well mate a large portion of individuals know this component however your post truly help the new individuals, who don't no this element already except for your clarification is to see each one with no issue, in this leaderboard we see the most benefactor individuals top rundown, and our own data additionally we check.its truly cool element in this crypto world.

Think I have learnt new thing today I never knew you can view the member with the highest reputation untill now .each day the highest reputation is announced I think only the winner 

I think we should focus on the hard work and we need to post useful and helpful comments about the forum for new members and reputation is not necessory for the earning and working but we can see our name on leader board via getting good reputations by other so we have to do more hard work to get that oppurtunity and i think we can see in our profile where our all posts are listing and we can see how much reputations we have recieved by others and what is highest reputation that  we have get by others.

This is a good explanation mate @Ndayebo8 as this will serve as means of checking ones reputation to know if members of the forum has benefited a lot from the post that leads them to react on it and also will serve as encouragement for one to post more valuable topics.

This is already used full post because it gives us the knowledge about how can we see if we are the leading contributor of this forum for a particular day.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thanks dear this is very useful post of the day but I think why we are always talking about good reputation and followers. We just need to increase our useful posts. We just need to have a look on our content. And I think this is the main things that effect on our account. 

• +1 1

If you get highest reputation so your rating will be increase. So you can easily know about your daily reputation. If you want to increase your reputation then you have to create useful post and comments.

It is not that important that how much higest reputation you get . The important is to creatively work . If you work creatively then you don't have to worry about reputation. By creating good topic brings good reputation. By the way you can check on yo bit how much highest rate you are getting. 

Very usefull post it is.  I thing,to get something good you must need to give something well.so if you want to get good reputation,first of all,you have to obey the rules and regulation of the site.and other important things that your Posts must be topic related.                         

I have seen that thing few weeks prior. Furthermore, I feel that this is a decent reaction from the stage to compensation an accolade for the most elevated patrons. This will inspire everybody to accomplish more work and get their name in the top rundown. With the new appraising framework, we as a whole should attempt to make great post to become presumed cryptotalk client.

On 6/6/2020 at 2:13 PM, Honny143 said:

Well mate most of members know this feature but your post really help the new members, who don't no this feature previously but your explanation is very well to understand every one without any problem, in this leaderboard we see the most contributor members top list, and our personal information also we check.its really cool feature in this forum.

This highlight but your place if truth be told aid the new members who don't no this introduce in the past but your rationalization is especially highly to get the picture.

On 6/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

- First you need to go to the cryptotalk homepage.

- you will find the a few word written like ''popular contributors'' from the names you see written carefully   scroll down a little you click on ''show more''

- Here you see the the list of the popular contributors(just here at the heading is written as the leaders board) writing at the last left end of the page you scroll a little you may see a two box containing some option if choices there click on it, it appears with an option all you need is to click on  " today" were the second option you select " all areas" there appears list of today's users that have the highest reputations if you are among those having high reputations you can see it there. If you are not among this users you need to work more harder this will motivate you dude.

All this are easy steps my friends from the logic you can still use the same process from the options giving to know how much you have been contributing in the forum you can locate your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations depending on how much old you have been in this forum.

Best of luck my friends happy Posting

@Ndayebo8 Yes dear if you got high reputation on your post. Your reputation in community going to be increase. And if you want to know about this post having good reputation you can go your posting history and find your post. And this post is also helping post for me. Best of luck 🥰

It is good to know the major contributors to the forum so that we can follow them so that we can achieve the largest possible amount of information and experience to use in places that can make us rich.

Hello everyone how to if you have highest reputation just click to your homepage and go to the last bottom click it and it will take you to your profile where you Can see your reputation @Mubiflow

• +1 1

I always find this details on my account on exchange I never went to my profile here in this forum and search it out by myself I always go to exchange and see what happened to my account today in terms of reputation point

Definitely, this can be an approach to recognize your records that will receive the nearly all beneficial friendships, nevertheless, the objective of it does not take most crucial faraway from how involving figuring out entry to the idea, along with many people feel the essence it can be to increase how much blogposts to the users along with cause them to become boost his or her knowledge along with enhancing his or her data thereby eventually increasing your online community along with accomplishing the main benefit along with I do think until this profit are going to be greater if Setting a unique fiscal compensate for you to account holders with more friendships

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this useful information with us.
The good reputation and high fame will motivate us to work with passion and dedication in order to raise the level of our forum and benefit ourselves and the rest of the members!

This is a great feature. When someone posts an informative topic and get many reputations often they wants to know if they get the maximum reputation that day. So they can easily access the feature and get to know. 

• +2 1

Thanks mate for sharing wonderful information I think seniors members are knowing about this feature new member are nothing and i also not know about this feature it is helpful follow the steps and see daily reputation