How To Buy Gift Cards With Cryptocurrencies - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

How To Buy Gift Cards With Cryptocurrencies

The digital currency exchange Coinbase has entered into a new partnership with WeGift, with the aim of using digital currencies to buy gifts online, thanks to the initiation of the digital gift card, and at the present time, the exchange supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin, with the possibility of adding many more Of digital money in the coming period.

• +3 1

This page is a good alternative to the platforms that maintain control in the market, although those conversion rates that they handle seem unfair to me, I personally prefer to buy gift cards on platforms like AirTm or the Binance p2p market, there are also pages like gsm arena crypto, which offers the same service.

The Corona pandemic has made the systems in the countries of the world known as Bitcoin as a currency in which it can be dealt with as an alternative to fiat currencies due to the fact that the fiat currency system has become facing an acute shortage of cash, and many systems have allowed the exchange of retail store gift cards with cryptocurrencies or the sale of almost any gift card Yours in exchange for the cryptocurrency

Wow, this is great! I never noticed this, but I heard about this site, because I once bought a gift there for playing alone. Great, I like it. It seems to me that cryptocurrency has come far into our world, and we can already see it in various sites that have not used it before!

My dear friend , I am newbie at this platform how to buy new gift on Google .I don't know about the crypto currency gift card for the begginer.

My dear friend, I am absolutely new to this platform, how can I buy new gifts on Google.  I have very little idea about that.  It is good if you help.

Hy friends  there is too many famous websites in the world  which have many products  that we can buy with crypto currency  online We have faith in these websites their quality of  products are good And delievery timing is also Good.

I also used cryptocurrency  for buying some gift cards and many other Products therefore the crypto currency is most  reliable to get online shoping in the world.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:05 AM, Bohana said:

Hello!

I have tried a website called e-gifter. You can easily buy Google Play gift cards with any amount you like. Also, there are a lot of different things that you can buy and Using cryptocurrencies to deposit. You can use Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. 

Hello friend and interacted with eGifter, it is an excellent page to buy electronic gift cards, in addition to giving you the possibility of personalizing them, about the payment method is an excellent option that allows the use of cryptocurrencies, hopefully and many of the businesses that nowadays they do not accept this type of payment, they will see how profitable it can be...

There are a lot of sites that offer this and they would like someone to buy, but I have advice for you, you can buy a Visa by bitcoin such as ezzocard, and use it to buy Google Play recharge.

I suggest that you do not buy Gift Cards because you can send an amount of one of the cryptocurrencies to the person you want to send the gift to on his wallet directly.

I don't know a lot about it, my friend, it's exciting that we can do a lot of things with the digital currencies that we win

This issue is in our interest and we should be happy for that

Today we can buy gifts, tomorrow we can buy real estate, I hope

This will in actual fact advantage a large amount of us who hunted these gift cards and is decent the position is legit as you've bought from them

In addition, Paypal, which includes more than 300 million users, has added cryptocurrencies to its list of payment methods, and many technical and non-technical sites and companies now accept Bitcoin as a payment method .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is good and it will ease buying things on internet that we don't need to involves our banks always which making online transactions and we hope other store and sites to start accepting cryptocurrency. 

I think this is great post. I didn't know this thing. I think you can actually gift it someone who loves it. I personally don't spend my cryptocurrency on anything as I just started and don't have much of it. Good luck friends.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, the truth is that I did not know that I could buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies but it does not surprise me, since you can travel, buy goods such as cars and others.
The scope these coins are having is impressive.
Thanks for the info!

SailorMoon!

Thank you for sharing this information as it will help those of us who were looking for a place to buy gift cards that will help us to make digital purchases more easier and accessible.

Its very beneficial for those who likes to buy e gifts with crypto currency. There fore they can search their favorite sites from Google or YouTube. 

Nowadays everything have turned online. even the gift cards are given to the people online and it is a very good initiative to provide people with these through cryptocurrencies. This refers to the ever-increasing adoption of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

The truth is I never used this type of platform, but I heard that many are legitimate. Surely for this Christmas try one of these platforms to be able to give a gift to a relative.

• +2 1

I have not had the opportunity to buy gift cards for fear of the videos and comments that I have seen on the networks that AMAZON is blocking accounts lately, due to the origin of these cards for which I am a little afraid because when They block you, they don't give you the money back and you can't use the account.

My friend, cryptocurrencies are much better than buying gift cards
And I wouldn't recommend exchanging it for cryptocurrencies
If you want to buy paper currency gift cards, better in my opinion

How to buy a gift card with Bitcoin or other cryptos?

Choose card value, add to cart.

Go to checkout.

Select cryptocurrency.

Pay the invoice.

Receive gift card instantly!

• +1 1

We need to think a lot about how to buy cryptocurrency gifts, then it will be understood here that we need to know a lot, then we can understand something better.  Hopefully one time we will know something better if we understand something here, we can learn a lot here, this topic should be discussed, then we will be able to come up with a lot of ideas, hopefully those who have senior brothers will cooperate.