Is mining dead? - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Is mining dead?

mining are still alived and so many people are mining monero , bitcoin, bcn etc. but day by day mining reward goes down. i feel comfort to mine monero and many platform are still alive who will give you an opportunity to share your electricity power and get paid

On 1/7/2020 at 5:22 PM, Jackmil said:

It seems so. Mining is no longer in demand because mining is no longer profitable. Mining has begun to be abandoned and only mining companies.

Mining is still profitable for those old time miners, If mining dies there will be no smooth transactions.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:44 PM, Rares002 said:

Just because some coins are not mined anymore it doesn't mean mining is dead. People don't mine coins that are worthless, they mine coins like Bitcoin that have big value and bring profits

True mate u make a point there , there are other coins not mined it's because they  don't have good value in the crypto market dats is why they are not mined mining is not dead at all let's be careful of what we say here

• +2 1

25 minutes ago, kubuto1 said:

dead mining is not profitable as a pointless mining, it is possible that those mining sites have been corrupted and removed by people.

Maybe what you mean is cloud mining, because sites like that are often lost when the site owner has benefited. I don't think mining has completely died, I'm sure there are still people who are mining to this day.

no mining is not completely dead but you have to focus on small coins / secondary ones that do not require a lot of computing power and forget bitcoin and ethereum

• +5 1

Mining is still on going but it is not profitable like the previous years .because mining difficulty continous increase it affects the mining output.and there are fees that they have to cover.investors more often loss % of their capital than gain some profits on mining.

• +2 1

Mining may be dead in the sense that it's still less profitable as before and more people are gradually deviating from mining to trading these days

4 hours ago, fardin1 said:

Exploration is just not useless. Except for start off exploration currently, anyone necessarily mean a lot of cash pertaining to computer hardware. In fact it is probable really does your RETURN ON INVESTMENT is just not revisit

Your sentence is very strange. We rarely use the term exploration in crypto mining. You must be using a translator tool for your post. 

Mining is not working for some people. Especially for people with limited skills to read articles using other languages.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

If mining even dies does that mean we wont have secure transactions? How do you know mining is dead? If theres some coins not being mined, doesnt that mean its not profitable as no one is using it to do transactions? Then in that sense, the coin is dead. Mining is still taking place on other coins. Ive heard of companies in china with huge mining rigs and stuff. I dont think their dead if they have these giant warehouses of mining rigs operating. If you mean home mining, people are still mining from home, but of course they will have to take in account maintenance, electricity, processess and stuff. But i dont think they've stopped.

Who says the miners are dead? Mining BTC is no longer profitable? Who says it? During 2019 the miners managed to collect revenue of $5 billion from block rewards.

Source

41 minutes ago, credming said:

I suppose mining isn't useless, however genuinely some mineworkers offer their VGA or antminer seeing that they cant take benefit from mining

How can you say mining is useless, you just don't see it widely. That mining is still profitable. If you can see the news that is out there, that says mining is still profitable.

These days people prefer trading more than the mining as you need to have huge startup plan for mining the cooling setup and if your mined coins costs less than electricity bill you have to bear huge loss, so people are going towards trading and mining is being overtaken by big companies

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Mining is not dead. We still are a lot of active miners. Remember that hodl is the key. We are waiting for the next big pump. Mining + trading = 😁

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/19/2019 at 12:10 PM, loser said:

There are already several cryptocurrencies that are not mined. Does this mean that mining is becoming obsolete? To buy a huge amount of equipment, for a lot of money, while still taking into account the delivery time, and the payback is not the fastest

Mining is hardly obsolete, it's just matured and people are developing new ways of creating cryptocurrencies that don't require large amounts of electricity. So far the only other alternative is proof of stake so that's not enough to make mining (proof of work) dead.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Mining is definitely not dead because there are big companies that are taking care of mining. They can afford to invest millions of dollars to buy the required equipment for mining 

Mining is not dead, because most of us also used to mine, and of the trademark of crypto that wont be forget is mining. so i am so confident that mining will last long. this is just my opinion.

We know that mining is very risky. But mining is not still dead. Actually I think most of the mining site is fake. For this reason I can't work this site

Does anyone have suggestions for very modest GPUs which cannot fit ETH data (dags?) into them, i.e. they max out at 3GB or something like that; old GTX 1050 cards and so on. Would be interested in thoughts on GPU mining anything that actually has a little value attached to it.  Or helping to mine new coins and keeping the networks going!

Mining is not actually but since the payments is not fast approaching the miners tend to lose interest in mining other coins

I wouldn't say dead, but it has lost some reputation through the time. A lots of peoples just stopped it off Due to somes cryptos who crashed. And sometimes it just dosen't really worth to mine when you compare what did you make from mining and your electricity bill.

no, my friend I want to please you that mining has not died and will work for a long time, the simple fact is that for ordinary people these games are already expensive - and here you need to look for a different approach.

Welcome with me
Mining will increase in difficulty with bitcoin after the halving event on March 14, 2020, meaning old mining equipment such as a screen card and a processing unit becomes rewarded for cost
It remains, the acquisition of an ASIC mining device gives generally acceptable results

No its not dead but its very expensive to mine, a lot of people have run away from it because its no longer productive so its important to keep on doing the right thing, people are buying bitcoins and those who can afford to mine then are still doing so , though expensive.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:09 AM, Jackmil said:

I think Mining is dead. And the people doing mining have started to decrease. So you do not need to do mining because it is increasingly difficult and the greater the cost.

Mining hasn't died yet and there are still many people who still turn on their equipment. The level of difficulty is increasing because there are still many people mines.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W