Is mining dead? - Page 11 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Is mining dead?

Mining has died for those of us who have low resources, since the difficulty of each one of it has increased if more advanced equipment is needed to be able to extract fractions of it.

• +4 1

Definetly yes. transaction are getting harder each year and require a lot of time or processing power. It is not profitable anymore. High risk low reward.

On 19.10.2019 at 15:10, loser said:

There are already several cryptocurrencies that are not mined. Does this mean that mining is becoming obsolete? To buy a huge amount of equipment, for a lot of money, while still taking into account the delivery time, and the payback is not the fastest

i think so, because lot's of people sell crypto frams nowdays

Of course not dead!

Asic A10PRO 6G or is it still possible to build a farm yourself from gtx1660 6gb super? As far as I know, this asic is not universal, but only DaggerHashimoto. Weigh the pros and cons. I don’t know what to choose, on the one hand there is less fuss with A10PRO, but 12 months warranty, and gtx 36 months warranty ... Can I spit and buy VMining?))

no no and again no, mining is alive and will live and I think that if cryptocurrencies take an even larger scale than now, then miners will get even more, because they earn not only from mining cryptocurrencies, but also from processing transactions and they are paid a Commission from transactions.

I think not, as long as cryptocurrency is popular, mining will live on. Now is just the time of its rapid development on our planet, the main thing is not to get carried away too much.

Yes my fellow enthusiast, I think mining is dead because nowadays internet sites offer cloud mining, and experience that is more market driven, they create tokens and they sell it to you with the promise that their value will go up in time and dont get me wrong, is a nice idea but you could never know the moment in which those tokens will go down hill, its really risky and perhaps not for everybody. I get more inclined for the big sites that offer investment options, with bots or with doing covesting, sounds smarter and safer.

Indeed, there are some currencies that are not heavily mined, the most prominent of which is the dash currency, and I do not know the reason behind this

Mining its not dead since thats how you mainly get the crypto currency
You can invest big money into mining which you can get insane profit !!!
I only would recommend to mine if you have a big budget more like 1000$+ and hold the miners for 10 years or more.
You will get profited alot thats just some passive income

On 19/10/2019 at 6:10, loser said:

Ya hay varias criptomonedas que no están minadas. ¿Significa esto que la minería se está volviendo obsoleta? Comprar una gran cantidad de equipos, por mucho dinero, sin dejar de tener en cuenta el tiempo de entrega, y la recuperación no es la más rápida.

I was thinking that, it is incredible how it has reduced, but there are still many mining companies in the cloud, perhaps a mining in the cloud is more profitable than buying mining equipment. But if we talk about mining and profit, that of YOBIT with Minex is in the first place.

More and more cryptocurrencies are being born with POS mining and some like ETH are migrating to that technology since without a doubt it is much cheaper, I believe that POW mining will continue but to a lesser extent.

WIth cheap electricity mining will be alive always, there a lot of people have old hardware, which they can still use for mining and get some profit.

In my opinion electricity and its excessive cost when using mining equipment is the main reason for the decline of miners. However, it is not dead, there are still miners doing their work to extract certain coins. If you mean bitcoin or ethereum then these are complex to mine.

As always and especially with the market (whatever its expression), at some point there are highs in others not so much; Maybe at this time it may not seem profitable or self-sustaining, in fact we can think that it will die; The truth is that at any time that person who invested (time or money in improvements for their mining equipment) will have their rewards and if they do not have it, the first thing to know is that the market comes and goes as well as today you earn a lot tomorrow you can lose practically everything

Eth Mining is seems to be over soon. But I thinl that we have 3-4 months to mine ETH. I think that afer POS mining will be dead

• +3 1

Mining is not dead at all, luckily there are many more coins to mine that are still profitable. I'm waiting for the new AMD to come out to mount a new RIG

With how expensive the electrical energy is and the investment in equipment that must be made, I feel that it does not leave a great profit. Or if the objective is to get money you must invest a lot. 😊😄

It is not, only in one case. If you decide to invest tons of money to buy hardware and other stuff, plus, you must calculate your ROI so you know when you break even on your invesments and only then collect profits.

Otherwise, it is waste of time and money, if you do it with low volume. Better try VMining by Yobit 🙂

advcash_banner.png

In 2020 mining has faced a big challenge with Covid-19 in addition to the global economic crisis. This set of elements has hit in proportions not yet calculable, enveloping in this spiral of uncertainty industries that have traditionally remained relatively on the margins of global events, as is the case of the mining of Bitcoin. Mining is still struggling to continue and it’s not dead yet.

Minning is not dead since it is what maintain running the Bitcoin software. There are ways to reduce the consumption of energy, maybe using solar energy. But companies of minning hardware are always innovating and improving their devices in order to offer minners the better ways to maintain running Bitcoin software and also to receive a reward for that important service. 

• +4 1