Is mining dead? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Is mining dead?

1 hour ago, flutbivo said:

I еxpесt mining is nоt dеаd, but in reality sоmе diggers providе thеir VGA оr аntminer whilе yоu considеr thаt thеy саnt tаke bеnеfit frоm mining

Of course mining is still profitable and there are many people who are earning very high amount of money to mine multiples coins .

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

As long as there are coins for mining, it will not die. There is great competition in mining, this proves its relevance. Technology is improving every day, therefore, the mining capabilities will expand, it is unlikely that they will not use it with affordable coins.

• +1 1

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

There are many coins to mine my friend so we don't even have to worry because miners will never stop mining because they know mining is so profitable if you're mining the  right coin.

• +1 1

I would say that mining is dead, but browser mining is the future. You can mine with your browser on almost any supported device. This takes less power consumption, as well as making it easier for newbies. My hardcore mining days are over, so now I prefer something lighter. I still see people who are renting out whole warehouses to mine, and I can only think of the electricity bill. Ouch!

• +1 1

Mining's not dead it's sleeping. Sure, maybe buying that huge rig, and drawing more power than you need isn't "cool" anymore, but that doesn't stop some people from living the dream.

I don't think mining will ever be dead, but there are better ways to get Bitcoin. Faucets and cloud mining are on the rise. More and more people are becoming aware of their electric bills, and they're doing something about it. Bravo!

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 6:10 AM, loser said:

There are already several cryptocurrencies that are not mined. Does this mean that mining is becoming obsolete? To buy a huge amount of equipment, for a lot of money, while still taking into account the delivery time, and the payback is not the fastest

The mining of certain cryptocurrencies is not attractive at first because of its low marketing or maintenance level followed, the other is that if we talk about mining by nature to cryptos potencilaes perhaps it is diminished by its high generalized cost levels, there are cryptos that when nobody is unknown The mines are like walking ghosts, there are other cryptos that, being expensive to undermine, some people put them aside.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, grodexlon said:

Mining isn't dead. But for start mining nоwadаys, you сruеl а parсel of cash fоr dеvicе. And It's сoncеivablе dоes thе ROI Isn't соme lоwer baсk

As a rule, mining is not dead, but don't expect immediate profits, as today's more advanced machines require patience for the home-based miner to get some return, so surely ROI is slower to return.

• +1 1

Mining will not die, old miners will continue to carry out their activities, because they already have the equipment. but for new miners it seems that it will take a lot of money to buy equipment and the results of mining (coins) are few and inadequate compared to their capital.

• +1 1

Hello, If you mean mining at your own house with a relatively small rig for bitcoins or some other famous alt-coin, then probably yes it is somewhat dead. Probably the electricity cost will be greater than what you will ultimately gain. What you could hope is that the price will skyrocket again, but that is not really the way to go with investments. However, there are numerous alt-coins at this time and you never know it's "final price" so maybe mining lots of alt-coins in the hopes that one will become great is not too farfetched! For example Ethereum and Litecoin got somewhat big during the years. If you have a somewhat good rig maybe try to find some cryptos that you think maybe will go up and mine them now that it's easier, maybe you will get something of it in the future!

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, neytalo said:

But currеntly yоu сan't mine bitсoins to your chаraсter pc. Prеsеntly еntеrprisеs are cаpаble оf it.

To me mining is not dead but the main reason is that now a days the mining is not more profitable and it need a lot of money for purchasing the mining devices.

• +1 1

Mining is not totally dead but now mining is unprofitable and my friends is very expert in mining and he is not taking more money from mining rig. So mining was profitable just in the year of 2017.

There isn't anything that can stop mining but it take investment of money that's why peoples are afraid to mine, 

Хотя майнинг и для некоторых людей непонятен. Я верю, что горное дело будет жить вечно. Как виртуальный, так и реальный майнинг. Я могу сказать, что майнинг и появился все, что есть на данный момент.

Just because some coins are not mined anymore it doesn't mean mining is dead. People don't mine coins that are worthless, they mine coins like Bitcoin that have big value and bring profits

I think that a lot of coins will stop mining and a lot of miners will stop because of the high rise in the difficulty of mining, which makes profits almost non-existent and this is constantly increasing. If they do not find a solution to this issue, I do not think that anyone will pursue mining.

It seems to me that there was already a similar question, but it was never disclosed until the end, there was something "is mining dead at home". It seems to me that now mining is in standby mode, and even some Hollywood stars have now started buying crypto farms for mining.

• +1 1

I think mining can still be a great way to profit from cryptocurrencies. There are many ways to mine crypto, but at first you need to find out which cryptocurrencies are the most profitable. So Mining is not dead.

Just now, Aceventura said:

I think mining can still be a great way to profit from cryptocurrencies. There are many ways to mine crypto, but at first you need to find out which cryptocurrencies are the most profitable. So Mining is not dead.

To me now the mining profit is not more great which you have assume and if you start mining with super computer then it will be good but for purchasing super computer needs high amount of money

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 6:10 PM, loser said:

Does this mean that mining is becoming obsolete

I don't think it's not. It's only several cryptocurrency that is not mined, but there are still other crypto that users continue to mine. Until the very last coin is been mined, mining will still exists.

15 hours ago, kudoyo18 said:

This has quickly set Nvidia on the path to once again prioritize products for gamers over miners

GPUs were created for calculations and not just for games. Some people use it to render videos.  Maybe password hackers, filmmakers, and AI developers use several GPU rigs. But gamers only use a maximum of 3 cards to play games. The calculation market is still a priority. 

16 hours ago, kudoyo18 said:

As for miners, the time for mining with personal GPU-rigs and CPU’s is long gone.

So we should stop mining?  Crazy 

• +1 1

No, mining is not dead yet, its still profitable. Even if mining isn’t profitable at the moment, your cryptos can be worth a lot in the future if the coin value surges. By mining cryptos that have low profitability at the moment, you’re taking an investment risk.

It is true that peoples are losing interest on mining but you can't say "It's dead". Because there are a lot of people out there is still mining at a huge amount.

On 11/24/2019 at 8:10 PM, Aceventura said:

No, mining is not dead yet, its still profitable. Even if mining isn’t profitable at the moment, your cryptos can be worth a lot in the future if the coin value surges. By mining cryptos that have low profitability at the moment, you’re taking an investment risk.

Yes mining is not totally dead but the main problem with mining is that now a days its income is very low and it can not give us those returns which we are  expecting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.