Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

i agree to that mate, in this time of pandemic there's more scammers that will steal your identity so better to seek advise and be more suspicious in other sites analyzing the sites is more important to check the legitimately of that site and if that site is more secured to do a transaction.

• +4 1

Yes, we must be alert while providing our personal details. These days many sites are proven as scammers. They ask your details and promises free money or coins . We must be aware of such sites. We have to be responsible and careful before giving any information to such sites. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think you are partially right.Beacause,there are some legit websites which requires KYC verification.I think every should research about the website where they are providing their personal information.Luckily we have some websites to know that.Which will help us to indentify the legit or scam web site.

• +3 1

Not just some but many. In most cases, if you get a drop, the coins are worth very little. I don't risk passing KYC in airdrops. I passed KYC on 2 time-tested exchanges for me it was necessary.

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally, I do not provide my identity and personal information to any website that is 100% untrustworthy.
This is good advice, thank you.

I really thank you, my friend, for this advice from Dahab because I was really ignorant of it because I do not use many sites and I am not familiar with it

Hello dear friend!

Thank you so much for your precious advice. I didn't give my identity to any airdrop or any other scam website. And in future I'll never give my identity to anyone like that unless I'm sured about it. 

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you we don't need to provide out identity to anyone unless and until we make sure that it's not a scam..

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

Yes dear, I strongly agree with you, some site stole your identity by giving you the name of bonus, these all are just scams. We should abide by these sites. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You can also go through other experiences. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

Your words are correct. There are sites that exploit your identity for their own interests, which could harm you
But there are also honest and secure websites that deserve to be anonymous and that won't hurt you

• +3 1

Identity is one of the sensitive component that other website requires. We must not share nor give our identity easily especially in any sites that we are not sure off. We must think first before we go inside the site especially when it requires Identification.

• +4 1

Why you are not allowing us to share our identity ? What will they do with it ? As te id is to show other people who we are  and it is always public so what is the issue with sharing it to a person or a website ?

• +2 1

Your suggestion is very good. But some sites insist on KYC. This may also reduce the number of participants. Some of them main fall a victim to a scam. So it is entirely up to us whether to give identity or not.

Yes, very much. I agree that before you provide your private information, do some research first. Also, do some background searching about the website and find out if it is legitimate or not. It'll be easy for the online predators to harm you if you keep on being careless, so I hope everyone take this advice and be mindful of their actions. 

Dear, the many sites publish  their earning and attract the people to join their site and demand different documents like KYC. Some people trap in and gave them their documents for verification which are totally scam and they can steal our account information which  will become a financial loss.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

A very superb topic to speak upon because alot of sites i mean most of the sites are just scams and as you mentioned that they will steal your identity very easily and can done any thing with your identity.

And i completely agree with and i request to people that pls do some research before giving you identity.

That's obviously true nowdays the world is not safe as we want it to be, because even the most greatest backers aren't ready to provide their documents and identities to avoid what known as documentation leaks also KYC acts as an additional barrier of most crypto enthusiasts into entering the crypto trading market

Sharing personal informations online is very risky and dangerous. We cannot stress the importance of cultivating the habbit of research and having patience before embarking on an endeavor. It'll really be painful for some site to steal what you've worked hard for because you were not patient enough to conduct your research.

• +5 1

Nice message you are passing, infact most of them are fake and controlled by scammers, especially the airdrop won, all most all are fake, your identity should be your personal information that should not be shared to any website except a very secure one, so endeavor to make research before you give your identity to anyone or unknown site @M.bello

Absolutely correct,  I wonder how some people even disclose there identity to strangers,  look at even websites,  they don't even show you your own password unless you click it to show,  then how about giving it to someone or a site that you don't even know or trust. Please let be careful. 

• +3 1

You should not always give any information about an unknown site with an idea about why you do not work on the site and then give your information on that site because if you use any software on any site which site will benefit you in a certain way you know how to benefit. Will give your own

There is always danger of loosing our data in this online working. 

In my opinion don't share your data or identity to anyone as this world is full of scammers they can sywal your all personal and professional data in few minutes. 

Don't be greedy for some meney always preffer 100% secure sites before entering  have some research about the site and then proceed further. 

It is best to avoid such of project if they are repeating asking for our sensitive document and deposit to be safe and i agree with you that not every site is woth and you need identity stolen once.

Yes you are right we have a few more sites here.  The scams through which our IDs are hacked so I think those who want to do something with the ID will not be at risk if they understand very well and work on the sites.