Withdraw fees - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

Hey mates, thanks for your post about withdraw fees about yobit exchange, we all know bitcoin withdraw fee are very high but newbie in this forum don't know this, so this post will help new people who don't know less withdraw fee at yobit exchange

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, litecoin currency has very few withdrawals, as anyone can convert their currency to lite and make the withdrawal process simply as there is no loss of money. Thank you, dear for this wonderful information. Happy daily

Yeah, most currencies have low withdrawal fees compared to bitcoin. The higher the price of a currency, the more fees to withdraw it. This is why bitcoin withdrawal fees are high compared to these currencies.

• +5 1

Withdrawing fees never depends on the price of Bitcoin the withdrawing is a coin is different and it remain constant but the price of the coin changes show the withdrawal fees.  

• +5 1

This is how it is, partner, the withdrawal rates are according to the price of the currency, the higher the value of the currency, the higher the rate that they charge you, so to withdraw money you should always exchange your coins for coins of lower value

• +2 1

I think the withdrawal fee is fixed for a long time, and if the withdrawal fee for a currency is changed, everyone will be informed.Tron fees in calls are low.  Bitcoin fees are a bit higher.  For example, when you buy or sell a coin, yobit charges a fee.  This fee helps to run the daily activities of the platform.

Friend, it seems to me that the withdrawal fees are fixed, what is not fixed is in the price of the coins because that price will go down and up because it is not fixed, so there are times that people look for the best currency or its price so later to make withdrawals.

• +1 1

On 12/13/2020 at 10:15 PM, yarn48 said:

A few coins slice high charges to pull out resources from yobit exchanger.But LTC,XRP,TRX and some different coins cut low expenses for withdraw.You can pick these coins for pull out your resources from yobit.

You are right thus coins that have high price like bitcoin and Ethrum have very large withdrawal fees and its not profitable to use them, but like you said we can use litecoin xrp coins to withdrawal because they have very low withdrawal fees.

Hello there, I am newbie here. Even I don't know about withdraw fee.Thanks for this informative post. It will really helpful for me. 

This withdraw fees depends on coin price and bitcoin fees always high in every exchange and i remain constant but the peice of the coin changes show the withdrawal fees also get changes in terms of price.

I don't know if there is any fee to withdraw money from this site.It seems that Bitcoin is deposited here for work which we can turn into our own country money and withdraw with it. I don't think there is any separate fee to be paid here.

Good question a lot of knowledge here approachable.i think every coins have its own withdraw fee. Like bitcoin cryptocurrency fee is 0.2%. 

I think it depends on currency rate . Some have low rate charges. YoBit is also low fee charges when withdraw in altcion .

As withdraw fee for Bitcoin tends to $1.00- $5.00 & for other's cryptocurrencies fee is under $1.00 reason of Bitcoins high rate

Hi @FzackI think the withdrawal charges are fixed however in the coin cost, for instance XRP has a withdrawal expense of 0.5 XRP, it will remain this way yet in the event that the cost of XRP ascends to $1 it will become $0.5 so the incentive in USD may change yet in XRP it remains the equivalent.and I know that about withdrawal fees. So thank you

No my buddy the retreating costs by no means relies upon at the charge of Bitcoin the chickening out is a coin is one of a kind and it continue to be constant but the charge of the coin adjustments display the withdrawal fees also get modifications in terms of rate

Yes depends on the price of the currency you want to withdraw from but for those coins that have low prices will be withdraw with low charges but for bit coin it's charges are always high because the coins have high price

Yes withdraw fees is very very high for the yobit. Because more withdraw fees of bitcoin is very high. So I think these type of fees are very high but other coin LTC like is low fees.

• +2 1

Withdraw fee has nothing to do with the price of Bitcoin because if the price of Bitcoin increases then the withdrawal fee will remain the same, it is the same for any currency so the withdrawal fee will remain the same whenever you withdraw.

• +1 2

Withdrawal fees will depend on the currency each currency has its fee and depends on each exchange in some the fees are higher in others they are lower, for example on Yobit the fees are low for some currencies also to trade. but if you are going to withdraw use the coins with the lowest fees.

• +2 1

Thats very true, TRX has one of the lowest fees there is out there , there is also a chance that the low fees to which you see around here is really important to grow with , there is a lot of work to be done on the network , the network needs to grow and it needs a lot of work to really define every single strength we have out there that is really important

Indeed, my friend, we see many currencies. Withdrawal fees are low compared to the Bitcoin currency. I don’t know the real reason behind that, but I’m watching the bitcoin rise due to the increase in demand for it. In my opinion, the issue is a matter of supply and demand

we are know that there are many wallet we are withdrew our money but i think litecoin is the best coin.we are use this wallet and get good profit this site.this is very good and trusted wallet in the online market this coin fee is also very low

thanks

There is a rule out the exchange of cryptocurrencies, which is that the fees for withdrawing them are associated with the worth of the currency, for instance the currency of Bitcoin is high in price, so we discover that the fees for withdrawing it are high also , and that i always avoid withdrawing bitcoin directly and converting it into the US dollar.

On 5/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Please react♥️ and motivate to make more topics.

@Fzack yeah my friend you are right our withdraw she is 0.002 according to your post. Withdraw fees not depending on our converting money they have a constant fees. It's not depends upon our transaction money. And thank you for this piece of information to sharing with us. 

Good Night 🌉

• +3 1

The higher the price of a currency, the more fees to withdraw it. This is why bitcoin withdrawal fees are high compared to these currencies

The higher the price of a currency, the more fees to withdraw it. This is why bitcoin withdrawal fees are high compared to these currencies

My dear, I also use ltc wallet for receiving my crypto. You can easily withdraw your crypto using ltc. Because litecoin withdraw fee is so low than others.For this reason, Most of the yobit users, exchange their crypto with ltc and withdraw it.