All cryptocurrency is a fake, a soap bubble! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

All cryptocurrency is a fake, a soap bubble!

Everyone is screaming how cool Bitcoin is that it will cost $ 50,000 ... We all see how it falls every day, I'm lucky to buy BTC for $ 17,000 and now I can’t sell it if I sell it will be a big loss !!! Do you believe that BTC will cost $ 50,000 and this whole crypto-story is not fake?

2 minutes ago, eavvecgift said:

Cryptotrading not for the faint of heart. It can happen anything, but nothing's happened yet, you can do it. To sit and be afraid that everything will collapse, not an option. The crypt pegged to the dollar, if the dollar really does collapse, it will affect not only the crypt, a lot more.

I'm afraid of the fall of BTC, I invested all the money in it

you buy when coins in pump position. and i believe you buy just because news bitcoin will up to $50k. are you sure already read many analyst about bitcoin in that time? i'm still remember, some of them already said, crypto bubble is next because whales already in position to release their coins.  there is many article like that before crypto crash happen in 2018. you can't wait momentum, hope recover back

43 minutes ago, loser said:

Everyone is screaming how cool Bitcoin is that it will cost $ 50,000 ... We all see how it falls every day, I'm lucky to buy BTC for $ 17,000 and now I can’t sell it if I sell it will be a big loss !!! Do you believe that BTC will cost $ 50,000 and this whole crypto-story is not fake?

Sorry you feel this way, of course it is when you bought that makes you feel that way and this most have been since 2018 for you to have bought BTC for $17k on its way down and there are may like you out there but dont be worried, if you've been able to hold till now, just hold some more and you will definitely make your profits. Some bounty BTC in December 2018 for like $3k+ and I believe those won't be think same way about BTC like you do now, it is all about the time of purchase.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

of course there is possibility that bitcoin reach $50,000. When I'm new in crypto world I remember bitcoin price was around $700.. I didn't expect bitcoin reached $20,000 in the year 2017, so there is possibility it can hit $50,000 in the future. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

What! you bought BTC a t 17000 USD that's very unfortunate and i see why you should ask yourself that, But i assure you my friend they the fall of BTC price did not target you. Plus if you BTC is going down you should sell it and buy it when it's up.

37 minutes ago, miskyming said:

of course there is possibility that bitcoin reach $50,000. When I'm new in crypto world I remember bitcoin price was around $700.. I didn't expect bitcoin reached $20,000 in the year 2017, so there is possibility it can hit $50,000 in the future. 

Yes mate there are chances and possibilities that it would reach that value.For me crypto is not fake if it is then more people could testify if they are being tricked but most investors in bitcoin have gain profit most especially those early comers that bought bitcoin in low value and pump at almost $20,000 before.

Crypto is noke fake because it can buy real things and it is created for  doing bussiness.but you know good people make things for people releif but then their comes bad people who ruin it and make it misrable .crypto is for mature mind people not or immaature mind people so lets not call it fake.

If you see the Bitcoin price going down in market so why do you sell your Bitcoin ?

It's a lucky time for us because if the Bitcoin price going down in market so I can buy more Bitcoin in this time and when it goes up so I can sell all Bitcoins in market and do more profit and more money in this cause Bitcoin lucky for us. And the formula was magically worked.

The decision will depending on you what you do in your next time so good luck.

Edited by Rounak sarkar

1 hour ago, loser said:

Prices rise and fall all the time. The price will recover again. Don't be impatient. You will only loose money if you sell at a loss - just don't sell right now - wait for the price to recover. It's that simple!

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Yest it is true but if you invest your investment with full knowledge and experience and analyzing then you will never loss your money and hop from crypto and earn money from crypto

1 hour ago, loser said:

I'm afraid of the fall of BTC, I invested all the money in it

This you must know Don't put all the eggs in one basket unless you afford to lose.

I suggest you to hold until you get the profit and try other things like buying at low price.

$17k is too high when BTC was at the end of price rising. It will take more than a year to reach $25k, so think again when you want to withdraw.

I suggest you that don't sell even the price goes around $5k or below because the Bitcoin will increase at any stage.

In crypto currency all currencies or not soap bubble .people wo do not know about crypto always start blaming btc  for people loss but no one speak how much people earn from btc .is't hippocracy of people who keep talking how crypto is bad and secretly investing in crypto.

6 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

This you must know Don't put all the eggs in one basket unless you afford to lose.

I suggest you to hold until you get the profit and try other things like buying at low price.

$17k is too high when BTC was at the end of price rising. It will take more than a year to reach $25k, so think again when you want to withdraw.

I suggest you that don't sell even the price goes around $5k or below because the Bitcoin will increase at any stage.

I agree with you. Don't invest money what you can not afford to lose. I lost also some money because I bought too high. All Altcoins in my portfolio are deeply red.

From an economic point of view, bitcoin, like other currencies, has no intrinsic value, has no fundamental value. There have even been economic studies that said the real value of a bitcoin is 0.45USD.

2 hours ago, loser said:

It is definitely not a bubble, and the reason you bought at $17,000 is because of the fear of missing, you should take a few days to make proper research into what you wanted to get into, not just buying because someone told some story. Now the best thing you can do is to wait, someday you'll be able to sell for profit.

2 hours ago, loser said:

Bitcoin charts have shown that bitcoin has been in worst cases then this current market, just hold and be patient you will get your reward and it will be huge, the bitcoin market takes time to move but it always moves. The next bull run is coming soon just a little more time to hold and you hit the jackpot.

2 hours ago, loser said:

It's a shame you bought btc so high. I don't know if it's a bubble, but I can say that I'm more inclined to think that it's not a bubble. Cryptocurrencies have been in existence for 10 years, so many bubbles do not exist and are much more likely to explode. I still think that BTC will still exceed the previous high in price

Just now, loser said:

You buy Bitcoin at 17,000$ ? 😁

You are from those people who buy BTC when bull run was over. Why you did not buy before BTC when price was 4,000$ or 1,000$? 

Wait, you are "lucky" because you buy BTC at 17,000$???

I am confused, I will answer on question.

Maybe, but that doesn't have to mean that will be soon. Maybe next year maybe for 5 years maybe for 10.

But I think that we can see that price too for BTC.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

36 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

You buy Bitcoin at 17,000$ ? 😁

You are from those people who buy BTC when bull run was over. Why you did not buy before BTC when price was 4,000$ or 1,000$? 

Wait, you are "lucky" because you buy BTC at 17,000$???

I am confused, I will answer on question.

Maybe, but that doesn't have to mean that will be soon. Maybe next year maybe for 5 years maybe for 10.

But I think that we can see that price too for BTC.

What should I do now? Sell or hope and wait for growth to come !?

Just now, loser said:

What should I do now? Sell or hope and wait for growth to come !?

Of course hold, wait.

Because you are -50% of your investment.

And Bitcoin halving is approaching, more reason to wait.

But, you had one year from that bull run and you just hold all your BTC.

Why you did not trade with some (not all) of your BTC? You could to make more BTC with trading.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

yes brother , bitcoin is a revolution but if dont trust bitcoin or altcoins you can  run a way  out from the domain , because here no gain without pain , good luck 

You missed so much Bitcoin arrived in the past months for $ 14,000 Why didn't you follow it?
You can multiply the number of bitcoins that you have by buying and selling from lower prices
Can Bitcoin cost up to $ 50,000? Yes it is possible, but after many years, perhaps in 2023 or 2025

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

Of couree it will be! People talk too much these kind of things but When bitcoin goes to the sky! They are just like OMG😉 You just hodl or trade it. 

4 hours ago, loser said:

In my view one should never buy cryptocurrency  but earn it by mining, trading and any other means looking at all that as a game then it won't be unpleasant all the time.