Buying precious gems stones by Bitcoin - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

Buying precious gems stones by Bitcoin

Perhaps you should consider holding both gold and bitcoin but even for gold price is very high lately and may not be very profitable. For Bitcoin we are hoping that we haven't seen anything yet and it has a long way to go, it is still early and holding Bitcoin can pay a lot after some years.

• +1 1

I don't have any particular feelings on stones and don't ever had gold or other gems but I have heard a lot of people like them and store some in vaults but isn't there a lot of security required and don't you need to insure them too from being lost or stolen? I feel more secure with bitcoin and less if I was holding gold in my house.

• +1 1

Use moonpay and coinbase to buy gemstones from ebay and amazon. I do have used moonpay and ebay to buy few products on all ebay and amazon and it was real easy and safe.

I don't have enough to invest in gems, it will be either bitcoin or something else but I prefer bitcoin and not gold that the price is not moving fast at all. We have more opportunities to profit with Bitcoin than anything else, perhaps some stocks too but now they seem to be very high prices.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, Kareemramzy83 said:

My friend, you can change Bitcoin for dollars and go to buy the games that you want for dollars. I am also a game fanatic and I am trying to do this idea so this is a good idea to exchange Bitcoin to buy games 

What is the resell value of games? Unless you buy the classic big box that nothing it released now on it or buy a collectors edition and keep it intact without opening even the coverage it will not worth a lot. And the digital key is worth until you use it after that it's price is zero.

• +1 1

Well I am a crypto lover so I want to buy everything that I am purchasing now with crypto. Definitely crypto is a good medium for exchange of things. I want that in my country more and more crypto atm to be established. I have read news that many big online shops like Amazon have the facilities for its buyers to pay through Bitcoin. I have not yet tried.

• Useful or interesting 1

Although companies from different areas are actively expanding the assortment of what can be purchased for bitcoins, it seems that much more work needs to be done for the widespread use of cryptocurrencies. The Foundation for Interwallet Operability report for February 2019 said that 18% of respondents lost their cryptocurrency savings due to a user error, 6% lost money due to fraudulent activities like phishing attacks, and only 25% were sure that their cryptocurrency would be properly carried out. Also indicative is the fact that only 11% of respondents bought something using cryptocurrencies at least once a week.

If you wish, now you can change your bitcoin to USD and buy your gems there, however I do not doubt that in the future you can make purchases of all kinds, and some stores accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method, so we are on the right track.

Everything is possible in this life. The main thing is to go ahead and not stop. After which you will reach your dream, and then you will develop much more.

I think we will use cryptocurrencies to buy gems,real estate,cars and everything in the future.In this way,Bitcoin will be the first to buy valuable items.Other cryptocurrencies such as Xrp,Xlm can be used in daily life payments.The economic part of our lives will change gradually now.But we need to make long-term investments in cryptocurrencies that will survive in the future.

ı would not recommend buying gems with bitcoin, because bitcoin is the virtual currency of the future and will have a more important place than precious stones.

I think that in the future you will be able to buy whatever you want with bitcoin, which in my respect is going to be the largest store of value in the world. I think you can also buy all the gems you want, and more. You just have to spread the world that you do not have knowledge about cryptocurrencies, that it is a world for everyone. That there are many facilities on issues of freedom and privacy here, which are not tied to the common market. There is also risk, a lot of risk of losing money that we cost so much to save. But that is not going to be a problem because the market for digital currencies is constantly on the rise and it is for everyone! Greetings from Buenos Aires

I think buing gems stone is not easy.  Also I don't when it will be available.  But If you have enough btc for spend it's not impossible.  It always depends which strategy you used for.

With Bitcoin you can buy everything these days, from precious stones to what you least expect. You can buy anything you want, and of course you can buy jewelry that way.

Yes, bitcoin can buy gems because bitcoin can convert it into any currency, visa card, or bank account and buy whatever you want.

This is not surprising, because this is already a long method! It has been relevant for many years. The main thing for you is to find an investor who will be ready to sell you precious stones for bitcoin, because it is not so easy, because many people usually use the method of buying for dollars or just Fiat. Good luck!

• +2 1

Though I don't know what gems stones are but if these gems stone wont bring you extra income then ill suggest to you not to use your bitcoin to do such. Bitcoin can in turn bring you extra income over time especially when your holding more but gem stones wont

• +3 1

On 5/22/2020 at 6:45 AM, Whited35 said:

Of course it will be possible to buy gem by using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in the near future.You know, crypto has the potential to bring the change for this world and once the cryptocurrencies adopted by entire this world, I think buying gem by using crypto will not be a bigger issue. 

Thank you brother for your valuable information which would benefit many members in this forum to get aware about the gems purchase with the use of crypto currency. Bitcoin is becoming famous day by day and the popularity is increasing, so it can be used as a exchange for other goods.

On 5/22/2020 at 6:15 AM, Whited35 said:

Of course it will be possible to buy gem by using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in the near future.You know, crypto has the potential to bring the change for this world and once the cryptocurrencies adopted by entire this world, I think buying gem by using crypto will not be a bigger issue. 

This is very important thing to be discussed. I have not yet buyed such kind of gems but I have used Bitcoin to by the game cards.now a days people are trusted the Bitcoin and they rarely used it in their business also. But soon I will buy the gems stones 

Bitcoin is very helpful way to fulfill your needs you want.

On 5/19/2020 at 3:02 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

I don't know when buying gemstones with Bitcoin directly will be available, but you can just exchange what you need to USD and buy it with that

Yes indeed dear colleague of this great forum I agree with your opinion and it is a very good idea without even having precious stones in my opinion very good response from your colleague
Good luck to the whole community and great profits
A big greeting

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You have to work hard to acheive your goal but i think that you can't buy gems with bitcoins directly you have exchange bitcoins in dollars and then you can buy your choice is good so carry on and work hard

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Such a sweet post. If you work hard enough and earn good amount of BTC, then of course you can buy gems or any other commodity with BTC. Everyone in this platform would have such dreams to make use of BTC provided in one way or another. so let's work hard and try our best to earn as much BTC as possible so that it could be used for our own fulfilling needs.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello my friend I didn't quite understand what you mean, however You can buy gemstones for Bitcoin, but it requires a lot of them As for your words about our comments as precious stones, thank you for your kindness

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The future of cryptocurrencies is that it enters into the purchase of everything and enters into the daily needs of people, and then it will be treated like a dollar, and you can buy precious stones and everything you desire.

Some months ago I hard about gems but I did not take it so serious.  I never knew it's so import and valuable. But I will have to make more and intensive research about it.