Following is more important than getting follower - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

You have posted such a good and useful topic.  You are absolutely right.  If we follow some senjor members of this forum .  Then ,  We can get the notification of their all posted topics and we can also get much information about this forum from their topics. 

• +1 1

I didn't know that following was important but I will try to think about what you said and maybe you are right about the notifications and that we can find a good post to reply when one of our friends in the forum is posting. I will try this later because for now I can find a lot of material in the forum and very interesting posts.

• +2 1

I believe that both getting followers as well as following other uses is a must in this forum. This way the uses by following good reputation users, can ensure that they receive good quality content. If a user has a good followers base, this can ensure that they get a steady reaction for the various commands and topics posted. Crypto platform as a forum is it designed to help each other for mutual benefit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes man I used to follow many people the reason behind that is to gain more knowledge which would be helpful for me and to make other members to follow be back is to make something creative and useful Post which could help other members.

I do not think that I need to follow anyone, I am trying to read all the comments and publications..also that the website design permits knowledge of new comments always..and the number of posts on the site is still relatively small.

I dont think that we should always follow someone but sometimes its helps a lots, for example in sports, studies.To know how they excell in their careers. 

Getting followers is definitely great. This will make you more passionate and energetic to write more posts in this forum because you know that there are people who are interested in your topics.  Following experienced members is also good because you will gain experience from their posts and increase your experience in creating decent and quality content.  You should also read new topics in the forum and not just follow the posts of some members only.

Following enables you to learn more knowledge about cryptotalk the more you are following the more unread and informational topics you are dicovering

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Wow, really it when you read that you learn, wow, positive reputation assured for this post,I really never understand the concept of following and follower in this forum,but with this little explanation I understand more, thanks for the post

by following a really good reputed and experienced members in the forum will enable us to get their posts and comments quickly and efficiently.there are a lot of experience members in this website they post really good content.

Yes absolutely right that we can learn alot from our older users. Because they are our teacher. As we are suffering and facing some problems bin the cryptotalk world they also have faced the same things. It means that they are professional trained and have all the knowledge and skills about the crypto. So at this forum following of senior users is improving than follower.

Following a senior member can help a beginner very much as it can help him to learn and obtain good information about the forum. Following lots of people is better, because having followers means we have to spread our knowledge to others. For this we have to have a better knowledge too.

Edited by Telvin George
  • +1 1

In fact, currently, I do not think that either of the two has a specific importance or an existing gain, but in the future, this matter can change and increase the strength of the account, the number of followers, and the number of interactions on it is very important, as signatures campaigns or other bounties may be launched.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is new information for me and it will help me not to waste my time on useless publications, and that this forum contains a lot of valuable information.

• +2 2

Finding followers is not a real concern for me, as I realize that I may not be the most helpful person for everyone as I still lack experience, but I always try to follow people who find helpful posts.

• +1 1

I agree with you. I think you follow someone who has experience and information that will help you, it's good, and for those who have followers, it's a way of knowing that your work is being done well and that people are being helped. Both are good, regardless of which side you are on.

We want to follow our seniors because they are experienced and we can learn from them. They can explain it better than anyone else. They are also started their journey from a newbie. 

• +3 1

Personally I think we need to appreciate both. But it is not compulsory that we need followers. Supporters for our report is dependent upon our own actions how you handle some other associates with this community forum. When we all stick to one other associate with this community forum, in addition, they stick to again for people. When we all generate particular useful content, I do believe we all can immediately acquire numerous supporters with this community forum.

• +1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 1:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

Well, personally, I don't care how many subscribers I have. I usually subscribe to topics of interest to me myself and try to follow. Although I have not yet fully figured out the possibilities of the entire functionality of the forum.

• +2 1

The truth is I am starting in the forum, and had not paid so much attention to the fact of following someone.

Thanks to this post I will, so thank you!

I think it is important to follow those people who really catch your attention, and you like how to explain.

I don't worry so much about getting followers because I know i'm just starting out, but at some point when I am more knowledgeable I may get more followers.

Yes Is More important ger followings because you can learn many a bout other uses, but having followers aré pritty too

I think that when one begins to obtain followers it is because they adequately make their post on any topic that is discussed here, also to be able to make every chord, and know how to be deciphered if it is a copied and pasted topic or is really a post created by someone with  real knowledge.  and it is also true that to follow and sometimes more important than to get followers whenever the point of view is carried out the task that is discussed or required

Both people and those who have been around for a long time until we new ones can help each other to be able to carry this forward since I find it very interesting what is said and what can be learned apart from obtaining profits, the ideal would be to continue traveling the  same boat so that we can all be part of this great community of learning and wisdom.  We can all follow each other, we can all help each other, that would be the ideal because we all started in the same way.

I really do not follow anyone in particular, if I have liked certain publications a lot and I can say that some have been of real value and quality, even so I do not follow them because the way I perform functions here in the forum is clearly to visualize each On the Sub-Forums that catch my attention, I do it at least 4 times a day and if I can see a topic that seems interesting then I read it and comment if necessary.

You're right, I've seen some very good writers here, and people who do very through tutorials.  I hadn't thought of things the way you say, until now I hadn't followed any of the old members, so I'll put it into practice from today and focus more on learning from experienced people. Thanks for posting... Happy Tuesday!