I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

Just now, Prakashk01 said:

Yes bro Thank's you so much to alert us, you tell us the main nesessery steps to be aware from any scammers if someone follows the all steps then he/she absolutely can protect Cryptocurrency from scammers. 

Well, sharing is caring and I thought keeping all these info to myself is selfish sho i shared it with you guys, so that we both stay safe in this crypto world.

Beginners in the crypto world must read and understand tips from you to be more careful than a scammer. Preventing as you do is far better than not doing it at all.Thank you for the useful thread. 😀

Look, every one can make a mistake and the scammers will catch you from one mistake, I agree with those tips, but the scammers always will identify something new after their old ways are exposed 

I think i am enough aware against scammers. Many of my friends got hacked several times except i. I told them how to protect their personal data secret. But there is uncertainty always. Perhaps your suggestions are quite enough and good to protect data and security from the scammers and hackers. I will recommend to every one should follow these steps. 👍

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Carefulness and knowledge are the basis of security so how the user protect themselves if they are easily tricked by someone especially the new users.

Just now, Neneng B said:

Carefulness and knowledge are the basis of security so how the user protect themselves if they are easily tricked by someone especially the new users.

Yes and  in this way the new users need to gain more knowledge about it that how to protect their selves from scammer then I think if the new users protect their self then these scammer will not easily scam with them.

we should always be vigilant to not be fooled by those scanning machines. Your advice is good. I would add that the scammers always find new ways that we do not know so we should always check anything new or google it.

3 hours ago, Luna disari said:

At present, We mostly use escrow service and telegram is nice place for this. many people make fake account with admins names and info. so be aware of them.

But i hear with PayPal there is a way to reverse transactions, so even with escrow one could get scammed ad not juts escrow, and security is not that strong.

2 hours ago, Neneng B said:

If governments were involved with cryptocurrency early, they could have prepared people for Carefulness and knowledge.

People get scammed because they are currently new and not really knowledgeable about how crypto works. Sometimes greed and wanting to rush things leads them on being deceived by the scammer.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

If governments were involved with cryptocurrency early, they could have prepared people for Carefulness and knowledge.

Yes you got it because sometimes government and other authorities doesn't care in this concept sometimes they avoid it so the result people is blind in how this world behaves.

This is very well detailed on how to spot a scam scheme. Thank you for this it will surely help a lot of newbies in this forum you just save their money from losing it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I read your all points and you said good so many peoples will do online shopping and the most peoples will hack their account from just because of online shopping and this is true. In crypto we can make online shopping easily because no one know about our password and our name etc.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Luna disari said:

But there is a problem also. One man bought crypto from me and paid with paypal usd. but he reversed his money. As crypto is illegal, I couldn't give any complain to paypal customer care.

So you think that paypal sees crypto as illegal!? no they do  not, they juts take crypto as their competitors and that it will be a threat to it's economy once people are able to buy anything directly with bitcoin.

If I avoid fraud having a very simple way of not investing in a new project, just invest in major coins that have been registered on many exchanges such as bitcoin, ethereum, xrp and others. This won't make us lose a lot of money

If you have been scammed already i think learn from it, by the way this tips are really great it will help those begginers in crypto. but i think the most importang is common sense, it's obvious that if they tryna scam you, you can already tell that by your common sense. if you have been scammed once that's okay, but if you been scam twice or more there's something wrong with you. 

Thanks for your advice but i think many people also knew about that. But it is very helpful to all newbies in crypto to prevent being scammed you just need to be more careful from what you are doing and don't trust some people quickly. That's what i think mate. 

According to me, scamming is an incredibly bad thing. It hurts people financially and creates bad ideas in people's minds. So all of you will be aware. Being aware of Ekmah is the solution to this problem
If you find a way to escape it, let us know.

8 hours ago, Neneng B said:

Yes you got it because sometimes government and other authorities doesn't care in this concept sometimes they avoid it so the result people is blind in how this world behaves.

There is no way governments will ever care about crypto, because crypto has nothing to offer them, and all these regulations is the least they could do to crypto.

33 minutes ago, nahidfresh99 said:

According to me, scamming is an incredibly bad thing. It hurts people financially and creates bad ideas in people's minds. So all of you will be aware. Being aware of Ekmah is the solution to this problem
If you find a way to escape it, let us know.

I have no idea myself how can someone live happily knowing he's spending money that is not legit and is stolen from people who works hard.

I don't know if the scammers could stop to scam. I suggest to beware of the Cryptocurrency users that there's a scam it's real. Let's aware and give them knowledge, Keep your password secure and safe. Beware your links that you click.

On 11/20/2019 at 3:09 PM, ako lng toh said:

Wow! Thank you for sharing this to us. This is wonderful. i hope that this will help people not be scammed by scammers. Let us all be alert of our surroundings. 

Yes i hope so too, and at the time I'm replying to this topic you have already reached 100 post ready to start posting for getting paid, congrats.

It seems to me that even your new way of getting rid of fraud, a little reminds me of an inflatable ball, which is touched with a sharp needle and it is about to burst. I would generally do radically, if I owned the exchange, then I would oblige every person to buy a crypto-flash for security.

Of course, sanctioned wonderful formula still provided you can only just address all the small number of alternate options want, mystery forums redirection, mystery swapping, and additionally mystery gold coin commitment.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

You did not share link from your source, because you write "today i found an article". 😁

I dont want to be rude, but person with brain will do that things without that someone tell to him to do that. 😁

Whole this topic I will putt in just one phrase which is "use your brain". That is it. 😁

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

You did not share link from your source, because you write "today i found an article". 😁

I dont want to be rude, but person with brain will do that things without that someone tell to him to do that. 😁

Whole this topic I will putt in just one phrase which is "use your brain". That is it. 😁

I see you are enjoying yourself, The article was not Important because I read it a day before  i post that and also Not all points up there are from the article, it is just knowledge I got andjustuts shared that knowledge with brainy people.