I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

Yes dear friend you are very right and you explaining this solution to avoid scammers in a very good way. It may help a lot of members and many people can avoid scammers and make themselves safe from being trapped.

• +3 1

Thank you for this wonderful tips I think it is helpful for everyone who has been affected by the scams.will be nice if you attached the link of the article that you have mentioned and reference of the this tips.the most important thing is that you must create a strong password so that hackers can't get it easily.

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful ideas on finding solutions against scams am very sure with this we are going to be safe from scammers so I will personally take my time and read it carefully 

Yes dear friend you are right.you share a good information to prevent from scammers.we should follow your tips to avoid from scammers.I hope your topic help all members to prevent from hackers and scammers.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 9:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

Yes dude your points are valid and good and everyone should know and implement these points before working in a field of cryptocurrencies but scammers are becoming more and more powerful and it's all upon you to protect yourself from them

• +3 1

You should also encrypt your private and public access keys through two-factor authentication and by choosing different passwords for each account on each site so that hackers cannot access all of your files and currencies at once.

• +3 1

Thank you my friend your subject is wonderful and interesting and helps a lot of people who do not know how to deal with suspicious messages by scammers and scammers who try to hack and steal

Yes, people still fall victim to fraud despite their awareness of its many forms, due to greed on their part or the variety of deception methods, it is possible that someone simply creates an airdrop and who asks for the reward should to send a symbolic amount.

• +3 1

@teminalibug @Teminali69  @davy22 @Excelsior @tomflair @Mommy\

All this is true but still have an issue what of all those who want to make sure that they steal from our accounts like those who try to take on your computer what and how is that there is a tough story to that but the truth is right now we need to find that powerful strong and we need to really be great and be rightful in the best for everything going on

This information is really good and we have to adhere to these steps to protect our accounts from fraud, especially since there are a lot of methods for fraud, we must not trust any site before making sure of it and not allow the sites any permissions if they are not reliable.

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

Yes, its been useful information on crypto talk.

As you are in pioneer ones on crypto talk.

And this is necessary for all of us to follow or correlate your stuff by observaing in a good manner.

by securing your device is a prime motive for all.

To get away from all scamers 

these all are very cunning.

they use multiple ways.

to fashion their stuff so stay away from all this stuff.

have a safer journey

Friend yes you are right and make a good post. But which i think is more important not to open ant thing which would base on this type of material.  But it good to us make such password which would be strong and not use same password on the different place with you can scame and can lose your money.

• +2 1

I would even say that you should never click on any link sent by any person in your mobile or computer because with the help of that they can hack your account and steal your balance

On 10/19/2019 at 5:18 AM, teminalibug said:

• Don't be greedy

Well, the content is very good, I know of individual points that can help us against scamms, but I have never seen the  points gathered into one piece as this your post. So we hope that we can all benefit from it and be safe from scams. 

The scams are the order of the day as well as the offers of new projects, we must always be careful where we start section if it is not our personal computer because people can see your browsing history and try to enter with a password left by carelessness our. Keep your passwords and seed phrases in a notebook.

We packaged with caution and taking all precautions before entering into any matter and asking every step we take so that we do not fall into any problem even if it is small

• +2 1

Thank you for reminding us to be aware of scammers, caution is the key to our security from scammers. Keeping your email and private keys protected from hacks and scammers, so what we have to do is not easily trust anyone who sends us messages on email or Telegram and not hit the links they send is a way to avoid scammers and hackers.

• +1 1

if you find the solution against the scam this is very amazing for the member of this form because the scam is main issue on this forum many members are fallen in the scam on this forum so you should to protect your private key from the scammers

• +4 1

My friend, you have shared a tremendous amount of information with us. By following all these things you can save ourselves from falling sacme with ourselves. In any of the ways you have done with us, the most better of all is that whenever we add your password to any place, then create a very strong password that no one can break with ease. We need to choose password which is very difficult to have one.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for this great content.  Lots of people lost their money as a result of scams.  Every day, fraudsters invent new methods.  They are very intelligent people.  The best solution to avoiding fraudsters is to never respond to strangers.  Only deal with someone you trust.  Do not be greedy and avoid tempting offers.  Fraudsters aim to steal our money, so you must secure your wallet well and choose a very safe wallet.

• Don't be greedy

Scammers are so many but now the hackers will hack the big investors account and they make the money this way. Crypto is the world best market but the hackers and the scammers will down the market trust but still the investors will believe on the market and they invest in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every body who scammed or he do not know well about how he can avoid the scammers should read these advices to be conscious and he will not get scammed by any body so we must share this post as we can.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information with us you make a great post by using great points I hope your post will be very helpful and beneficial for everyone because we can avoid to the scammers by following your given points.

This post is wonderful we can get rid of all the scammers here in this field that are disturbing all of us and many of the honest and worthy members have to witness thee spammers by loosing that is heartbreaking when anyone is about to get the fruit of it's hardwork and boom he get spammed thank you dear for this wonderful posts .

I think  there is only one solution on this site because I always avoid these are the type of people are there are many senior who are also scammers and hackers on this site so I also advised to all member to keep well connected but don't share your personal information and data about your senior because they are the best hacker on this site so they will damage you and your work on this and also your profitable learning that you want from this site.