"Telegram special for profit by using the translation"   - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Telegram special for profit by using the translation"  

I've never seen something like that but if it worked for you, it would be good to try with one, I who telegran also offers a kind of ptc I have tried it but you do not earn much.

Thanks a lot for this. It will really be good to go check this out as the pay is very good to earn such an amount daily. This is one reason why this forum is very helpful to everyone who uses it. Telegram is becoming very digitalized with the support of crypto currency technology

Firstly, this is not the appropriate section for posting this content, this section is for beginners' topics. Secondly, did you withdraw from this bot? Because almost all Telegram bots are nothing more than fraud and it is not possible to profit or withdraw any money, only some numbers appear in front of you without meaning or value.

This is a really interesting app that I hope lets you check out. I will read more about this application and try it as soon as possible in order to provide you with useful information about it. Because we have to warn some of these apps and make sure that they are not spoofing in some way.

Indeed, as I would like to think, this sounds rather questionable. I have not known about such ventures in the wire. So perhaps it will quit working soon

Unfortunately, my friend, most of these bots are scams and are useless, and in the end when you want to withdraw coins, either they will be completely worthless or they will charge a fee to send it to you and they will not send anything In a simple way, there is nothing or anyone who gives money for free without charge, and this is a rule in the world of Crypto.

i  have now not heard approximately it earlier than.however in case you are telling then is probably.but now a days there are lot of scam web sites and tasks.we can't be part of every and every web site because most of them are scam so a good way to be same to our wastage of time.

Attention, my friend, in the end, when you reach the withdrawal, he will ask you for documents confirming it or fees for the withdrawal, and when he did that, make sure that it is a scourge, and if it is sincere, he will give currencies to be valued for it or not listed any currencies that were born dead and instead of wasting time in it, invest it by learning the analysis to be able to trade and achieve actual profits .

On 5/15/2020 at 5:59 AM, Honny143 said:

Well friend earn 4$ dollars daily concept look like genuine, but you can't provide full details, how to earn this 4$ dollars what work we do in telegram, but I don't trust any earning opportunity in telegram because in telegram most of projects are fake and scam, if you have any earning proof then pls share.

Like you and I think the same since telegram you have to be very careful since from my own experience there are many scammers therefore I do not confer much
Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

This sounds cool but I've been duped so many times on Telegram, so I'll rather take calculated risk and be an active member on this platform. Cryptotalk still remain the best platform to earn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi, i think it is good one for you if you earn money from it. But i cannot believe in any forum except crypto. My friends also join these kind of scam sites and they lose money here. But i am not sure that translate me programe is scam or not but i cannot want to start another work except crypto. Thanks...

Hello my friend, thank you for providing advice, but it is better to verify this information so that friends here do not fall into the trap of fraudsters

The truth seems good to make that money daily plus what you do in this forum but you should also be careful in which places you go online since many places can be a scam

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, I do not have the exact information on this matter, but for me, if I want to earn extra to this forum, I will work on sites for faucets such as Bitcoin or FreeLitecoin because the case of fraud in such places is many

On 5/15/2020 at 2:58 AM, abualez said:

my dear friends 
I am working hard to get an additional income alongside this wonderful forum so I listened to my friend's advice to register for Telegram special for translation.
 gives you gain 3 to $ 4 daily through translation.
 Less pull is one dollar 
* You have 100 chances to earn Tokens
 * gives you 100 Token for each referral. 
I have not many information about it but I wanted to share with you to take advantage
 * Application name TranslateMe Telegram

Actually, I don't really know how could I earn extra income on telegram. Could you elaborate it and explain to me step by step how could I make money in telegram? For me, I don't want the referral thingy because I don't think I could benefit from it because most of my friends thinks that crypto are just scam.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:58 PM, abualez said:

my dear friends 
I am working hard to get an additional income alongside this wonderful forum so I listened to my friend's advice to register for Telegram special for translation.
 Less pull is one dollar 
I have not many information about it but I wanted to share with you to take advantage

Thanks dude for sharing this great information. As this information helps many of the people who wants to earn more and more money. But please do a research before sharing that is this legit or not? If it is scammed or not? Then share. Because there are many members here who don't research and start working and get trapped by scammers.

Its good to share and opportunity if you really gain much dollars and tokens. But i don't have any knowledge and heard about that i suggest before you procceed do some information that proves of earnings on that site and if you can really withdraw after that. If they asking some capital don't risk easily if your know your information about them is a little because there's a big chance you will get scam. Nowadays a lot of networking showing in social media but most them is all scam. 

I am hearing about this app for the first time. Wish you good luck and success for your new 'additional income' career. But in my case I do not wish to even try this app because from what I have heard sites that promise big money turns out to be a scam.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:58 PM, abualez said:

my dear friends 
 Less pull is one dollar 

Cable for the reason that the largest part of you know how to foresee in that app is emphatically a rip-off consequently to ascertain that it is legit and truthful bottle you furnish us approximately confirmation that you earn from. 

For me, I do not trust much with such applications, I do not think it is an official application from the company Instagram, I tried many of these applications and was fraudulent, when it reached the withdrawal limit, the account is suspended or the withdrawal limit is raised.

For me, I do not trust much with such applications, I do not think it is an official application from the company Instagram, I tried many of these applications and was fraudulent, when it reached the withdrawal limit, the account is suspended or the withdrawal limit is raised.

• +2 1

the most important thing is to see if it is real or something false does not know this information but right now I start to investigate to see that I confess many thanks 

It is good to earn from 3 to 4 dollars a day in addition to your income from this forum, but for me I do not have confidence in such applications and trying them may be fraudulent applications

I appreciate this information, but I must say that I got scammed so many times though telegram that I would not invest time in these groups at all. 

And also, can you provide payment proof?

• +1 1

Thank you, dear, as there are many sneaky sites, we have to pay attention to that, as the forum is sufficient and gives us a lot of money for the profit process. A person can earn information and money at the same time from the forum and this helps a person achieve his dreams and learn and learn about the many ways for the investment process one day Happy