Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

This site gives you bitcoin or dollar and in several ways to withdraw to your wallet or via Paypal, but you have to work for a very long time throughout the day to collect a dollar or two, which is a bit overworked and in my opinion, work here is better in many ways, more comfortable and profitable

I have worked on 2captcha on mobike app as well as on desktop site, there is almost nothing that you can earn there, it will pay you 1$ per 1000 captcha but it will take almost  8 hours to complete  1000 captchas.

• +5 1

it seems like a great and interesting way to earn first time you read but after thinking about it , 1000 captcha is not like an easy number and for sure you may do some mistakes which means that you will have to work long hours a day to earn a small amount of money , this is the only bad thing about it

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think it's a very tiring job. And at the same time some websites are also deceptive. That is why I would never suggest working on such websites. This forum is enough for you as this give you knowledge as well as money

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

My friend @abualez, i have worked with many captcha solving websites but it didn't pay me now i will try this website that you have mentioned .Hope it will work.But my question is ,how much time it takes to complete minimum withdrawal price?

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I bet the lowest payment of 0,50 is what you can earn after a month of solving captcha all day. I won't even try this as it is ridiculous as it sounds and there is no way you can earn good money. Try doing something else in your free time.

• +2 1

Thank you my dear for the offer but really is 1000 solving of the captcha worth only a dollar and this is very boring to do. Listen now friend, stop all this that will make your brain get damage and try to learn to trade and make good money and use your brain too for it. What you are invest your time is not good at all.

• +1 1

On 7/31/2020 at 11:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I agree, it will consume so much of our time that's why I don't recommend that instead look for some really profitable sites that will pay you more than solving captcha could give. 

That's true captcha filling sites consume our valuable time, if we have no other source to earn money then also don't work in this captcha filling sites,

use the valuable time to learn other earning source skills, because in online there are so many source to earn, like micro worker's, blogging,  freelancer, computer programming, data entry and so many ways,

if we have proper skills to perform these work's then we earn so much money.

• +2 1

It seems a lot to solve 1000 recaptcha but you gain a dollar from it you say. How much time you need for 1000 recaptcha. If it is half hour it can be ok to try it but sometimes this recaptcha is very slow and I don't like doing it in websites.

• +2 1

I know this kind of business, they bot owners are teaming up with these websites where they make their users a CAPTCHA solution that the bot can't solve. The prize depends on the cost of the campaign. The site is awesome and I personally tried it programmatically.

It a nice idea, but completing 1000 captcha for one USD is something I feel is impossible or one is trying to maltreat himself, and that can't be done a day, never. So please I will advice you engaged in other alternative

The money is very little to do that for hours it can be even less than faucets and what is this use that you solve captcha, why is this thing useful? Is this service solving captcha for websites for what reason? Very strange and this may look like a scam or someone is trolling and will not even pay for this.

There are site where you can perform captcha and you will get paid in some site for every 3000 captcha you will earn $3 but honestly I can't waste my time performing captcha because it is stressful and the payout is very low.

I think this is not a good way to earn money because it require mostly hours amd hard work as well. I am already working on captcha sites, i am very tired when solving it. After working we earn a little bit money. So i recommemd quit captcha platform and working start on crypto sites. You can easily earn on crypto sites with little efforts. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is a good method of earning specially if you are a beginner but remember in solving captcha can't make you rich. Because you can earn just a little amount but it is in earning extra money.

Doing this thing isn't easy, it is not something you can do anytime, those that have patience can easily , but I can't do this captcha stuff, definitely not for me. So those that can do should enjoy making it through captcha

Many my friend also told about that but the I am very excited to be a part of this forum many friends told me about that the admins are so friendly which helps us to reduce mistake.

The most information's that the captcha is that some people make money with it , but the problem is that 1000 to get 5 dollars can be really hard, and thats a tough job , or in some cases  3$ that is very tough so to really be sure of what we are doing we need to really generate the same.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Very bad price to work for this and perhaps they will scam you too and pay nothing. Really 0.50 for 500 recaptha this is a lot of work and you can make in a day how much if you don't mind me asking just want to see the whole picture. But this isn't boring you to solve all day capta?

Nice so you can earn 20 dollar every day from this? How long is 1000 recaptca taking, because if it is something ending fast I am a very fast cliker played lol for a while and there is need for reaction and fast click so I can do this.

It's a good advice for guys who need some money for start. But guys, it's just for the start because you won't get a lot of money, just think about in 1000 captchas for 1$. It'll take whole day or even more!

On 5/13/2020 at 5:27 AM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

Neh, that airdrop pays very little, but you earn more by putting in your referral link so that those who need the money get in without thinking. Pass, thanks

I think that the relationship time spent vs earnings obtained in the resolution of the captchas is not feasible, because in the end you must live for that and the payment is relatively low.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

what about you????

Good for you brother. But personally my experience on those capacha sites is not good. Because there is a very long cool down between one task and another. Also there are many systematic errors too. You put correct capacha and it dhow wrong input. Am done with it already.