Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This spammers are not easily detected only when they have traveled far. In doing the spamming they get caught only few are caught easily but the wise once are difficult to be Identified.

With time I know the administration will definitely look for a way to detect and send them away from the forum since they appear to be like a threat to members present in every section they visit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is expected after a short time, as CryptoTalk has now become a milestone in the world of cryptography, being the largest center for the largest number of people interested in crypto, and in addition to being considered as a site for evaluating platforms, projects, currencies and others.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Ditiya said:

I think another change that will take place is that if the forum opens up registrations again, a lot of new members will join the group and this time, there will be less spammers.

I don't know what you are trying to say here the forum registration is already  opened and it's members are still registering were all spammers are getting caught and Banned.

Crytocurrency is really dominating right now. A lot of changes are expected to be happen in future. And all of it will benefited the crytoworld. I think it was worth to take myself into this platform.

As we know people are giving more focus on online earning so it can be expect that copyright of cryptotalk will come in future. I think  a lot of websites will come and would be a lot of  profits for many  people. 

On 5/7/2020 at 5:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we can see this forum is improving gradually and are using the latest techology to make sure the forum is work the way it supposed to be as the best forum and best campaign. The forum will very soon keep improving unexpectedly to be the number one campaign firstly created in cryptocurrency that pays users per post.

With time there will be more  campaigns like this cryptotalk will be coming up developed. This will be developed only when they see the potentiality and greatness of this forum in the future. During that period I am sure many things will happen we shall see changes e.g:

1.airdrops will not exist 

2. bounties will be less available and difficult to find legits ones

3. Scammers will be out of funds looking for any means to get money.

4. Technology will advance and there will be more security.

5. Other forums created like cryptotalk will face many challenges and will find it difficult to get themselves secured from scammers.

6. There will be more exchangers in the cryptoworld.

7. There will be high increase of population in the cryptoworld.

8. This forum will be the best forum  were many legit signature will be available.

9. Yobit Will be among the best and ahead binance and kucoin in the future 

10.This forum will be the best place to search and learn about cryptocurrency even if payments stops.

Bitcoin will increase in price and this forum will still  pay members as usual that deserves the payment even if campaign has stops respected and successful members will still receive payment as in Bitcointalk. More thanks to this creator and the great contributors to the forum. We shall be among them and I am sure there will be more changes that will take place in the future. What changes have you observed to take place apart from the one I listed?

let's share ideas!!!

Well said my friend ,i am also seeing this forum rapidly growing .This forum started in 2019  and up to know about 300K people have joined this forum and will be more after 15 OCTOBER , when TALK token will come to the market.The credit goes to the moderators and the admins for making this forum worth working with.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

yes i do agree with you because we already know that cryptotalk is unique between other crypto sites because of the way they follow to pay their members and these other sites that will follow crypto will face challenges same as this forum faced but it will be harder for them because cryptotalk will be already existed as the their greatest challenge they will face

• +2 1

On 9/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, Flying11Horse said:

This forum started in 2019  and up to know about 300K people have joined this forum and will be more after 15 OCTOBER , when TALK token will come to the market.The

That's true about the increase of the members in the forum when the talk coin is launched I know thousands of members will register to thus forum in every day.

A copyright requires money to spend and register a book or articles you made if this is what you talk but if it is something else I didn't understand. I don't think a forum requires copyright because the posts are small and usually don't contain so much value to register them anywhere, but for the rest you said I agree completely.

• +1 1

Now that's good information. This will certainly increase the reputation of this forum. I really hope that developers to make it easier for many people to access this forum.

Edited by Akshay Alexander

On 5/7/2020 at 6:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we can see this forum is improving gradually and are using the latest techology to make sure the forum is work the way it supposed to be as the best forum and best campaign. The forum will very soon keep improving unexpectedly to be the number one campaign firstly created in cryptocurrency that pays users per post.

With time there will be more  campaigns like this cryptotalk will be coming up developed. This will be developed only when they see the potentiality and greatness of this forum in the future. During that period I am sure many things will happen we shall see changes e.g:

5. Other forums created like cryptotalk will face many challenges and will find it difficult to get themselves secured from scammers.

8. This forum will be the best forum  were many legit signature will be available.

10.This forum will be the best place to search and learn about cryptocurrency even if payments stops.

Bitcoin will increase in price and this forum will still  pay members as usual that deserves the payment even if campaign has stops respected and successful members will still receive payment as in Bitcointalk. More thanks to this creator and the great contributors to the forum. We shall be among them and I am sure there will be more changes that will take place in the future. What changes have you observed to take place apart from the one I listed?

let's share ideas!!!

Yes, I really liked the idea of this forum. Here you can share knowledge and at the same time receive it. It feels like there are no people at all who want to make a profit. There are more creative people who are ready to make useful content and share it

I hope this forum is successful, they have the necessary tools to achieve it, a loyal community and a responsible administrative staff, also the forum has a decent host that supports a large user traffic, each of the points you mention would make this platform  was the best.

• +2 1

That's right, brother, you are right, this forum has a lot of future ahead of it. Right now Yobit chooses it so that its users do a certain task to release their Freedollars tokens and many users are also winning here at cryptotalk, a really great forum that I feel comfortable in this wonderful forum. Greetings

Your information is so satisfying. If that happens then it will be easier actually to work online and stay on cryptocurrencies ideas. Now all of the system is a bit corrupted because of the hackers. But if they are free and we get to have some security and more profits then it's quite amazing. Thank you for sharing this to us. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/7/2020 at 1:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

let's share ideas!!!

Well said but if users are not been paid most users will ran away because almost 70% are here snd produce legit contents because earning if not the are no going to be here i don't dream that Cryptotalk will loose hope to say no payment at all.

What you have shared is true cryptotalk will excel and the standard is unmatched.it is the best paying forum there is so far in the crypto world and it is unmatched.i hope it will open up registrations to other countries as well in order to dominate the global crypto forums.i would also suggest we need and interactions through Zoom.

• +3 1

Thats will be awesome and wonderful when cryptotalk adopt all these technology, i am just waiting for that time when there will be no spammers and all the things will be on right path. This is our own duty to support and stand with cryptotalk at every point and take action against spammers and scammers.

It is in human nature that if something is interesting and good everybody wants to copy it whch is also case of this forum, ie. people realized that from spreading the knowledge about crypto could benefit all of them,thus they would like to share this idea also for others which means they need to create new forums which are accessible or varios people around the world.

Of course, everything will advance over time, new technologies will cover us every day and new things will arrive, the truth is I don't know if the airdrops will disappear, in my opinion, they still have enough time left and if you see what Cryptotalk implies For the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies and profits, its triumph may give way to other digital platforms of this type and with similar characteristics, of course there will already be a path traveled and an obvious advantage here, what you have to do is deepen its use and make our knowledge and lack of experiences a step towards learning and teaching, the gains will come with the effort we put in and the knowledge with perseverance and reading as well as mutual interaction among all.

Of course, I am sure that this forum brings the exchange and the administration in General a very good profit! Because every time there are more and more participants, and when a new talk Token is released, I think the exchange will become very relevant, and will be very well used in advertising and promotion. The forum is a great success!

• +5 1

The forum is developing day by day!
I believe we will notice a new era for this forum after the Talk coin comes into circulation! This is because, according to my knowledge, the forum will receive advertisements through which it will support the forum project and the Talk coin project!
Many people believe in this project and it has become a source of their income!

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, this forum is developing greatly, and we will witness many campaigns in the future, and it will not be easy to make profits from them, so we must work to develop ourselves more.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/8/2020 at 7:50 AM, George10 said:

I agree with you that in future there will be many copyrights of cryptotalk but this forum will stand on top as the best place for cryptocurrency researches that will help many new users in the crypto world and I believe it's only legit things that will be found in this platform as our admins are working hard to remove all scamers with their posts from here so that only legit contents can remain.

I agree my Friend that this forum of the cryptotalk is improving day by day because it's benefits to the most of the peoples. And new signatures are introducing through the different bounties and crypto compaigns. And this signature compaigns will help soon to the older members to increase their bonus.