Binance: how to exchange BTC to BNB - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
madrus

Binance: how to exchange BTC to BNB

It's just easy, you just need to go to the market section and find out or search the btc /bnb pair and you can exchange both btc-bnb and bnb to btc without any worries. You can sell bnb or buy from there.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling mistake
  • +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Binance Dex does not have BTC. It has tokens that are running on the Binance Chain. Bitcoin had it's own Blockchain which is not interoperable with Binance chain.

This BTCB your found I don't actually know what it is.

The Binance DEX uses BNB for trading pairs. Trade your tokens in BNB and transfer back the BNB to the centralized binance exchange. There you can trade your BNB back to BTC.

• +1 1

On 5/6/2020 at 1:55 PM, rekter said:

How it wasn't possible? Obviously you can change bnb to btc and back, otherwise it would just be a worthless coin. So does it give you an error or something? Here's the trading pair -> https://www.binance.com/en/trade/BNB_BTC 

I would agree with this mate, if there's a way how to convert it at first, you can also convert it back if you want to changed your coin again into previous one, thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

• +1 2

Why cause yourself so much complication and difficulty
Why don't you use Yobit and buy the currency from it easily and then send the currency to your wallet, the delay or problem that you encountered may be due to a lack of validity of the contract or the price of the fees you set low .

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing with us the proper regular easy way of exchange BTC to BNB. I didn't know anything about it, I don't think many people knew anything about it. Many of us have learned this through you.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, sayems said:

Thank you for sharing with us the proper regular easy way of exchange BTC to BNB. I didn't know anything about it, I don't think many people knew anything about it. Many of us have learned this through you.

Well, there's a lot of people are already knowing this thing, and this is just applicable for those new people in cryptocurrency who wants to exchange some coins, i hope you may learned more things here about cryptocurrency.

• +2 2

Actually, I don't use Binance But the currency is present in more than one platform and therefore you can trade it against any pair you want and it is listed on the Ubiquit platform for several pairs, starting from the dollar, bitcoin and ethereum.

• +1 2

I think you have to wait upto half an hour to receive your bitcoin and It's your problem because you can easily deposit your bitcoin into binance and trade them with bnb within a seconds. Once you can seek help with binance support. They can help you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Izeal said:

Once you can seek help with binance support. They can help you.

Well, that's true mate, my friend told me that this binance is very user friendly and also the response to the members is very fast, that's why there's a lot of people working from that trading site or app.

to me it becomes a little bit difficult for am not so sure that this is going to work in any way for me, I have been unable to really make anything in its own truth its one of those kind we need to really keep on trying as hard and putting everything in its perfect place we work as hard and be able to reason all the time

To be honest, if i can make a suggestion before you actually withdraw the funds to your wallet. If you are earning from a forum such as this one you will notice that in the yobit exchange platform you can convert btc to bnb and in fact you can convert to bnb from other crypto as well such as doge and so on. I think that it would be quite beneficial to rather make the exchange first in an exchange such as yobit and then from there make the withdrawal to your wallet for you to use it. This may be better as it has lower transaction fees than btc and will be more financially cost efficient. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

First, there is a central Binance and a decentralized Binance, with which you can link your wallet and place a buy or sell order In a way, I find that working on Binance is complicated and its interface causes loss and orders in it are complicated, but look for trade at the market price and specify the pairs that you want to sell for.

Actually ,  I am a newbie in this forum .  So ,  I don't know much about binance platform as because I haven't used binance yet.  I have heard about binnace many time .  I know about BTC but i don't know about BNB.  I will definitely search about it. 

On 06.05.2020 at 08:31, madrus said:
Hi all,
I need advice on how to get BNB of Binance. 
I wanted buy something with BNB on the Binance DEX exchange.
So, I have created a Binance wallet via Trust app and have sent some BTC there.
I saw that I could couple my Trust wallet directly to Binance DEX,
so I hoped I could use BTC once connected.
However, when I did connect the wallet, I saw no BTC on my DEX account.
Then I tried to do a swap directly in my Trust wallet.
But it appeared that there was no swap from BTC to BNB, only from BTCB to BNB.
But there was also no swap from BTC to BTCB.
Then I sent my BTC to my Binance (not Binance DEX) account. I hoped I could change it there.
Either from BTC to BNB or to BTCB. But that appeared not to be possible either.
And with every transfer I am loosing some BTC value of course, which is sad to see.
Maybe somebody could give a good advice what would be the best and cheapest (as to transfer/exchange costs) solution.
Cheers,
Madrus

You can do it both ways/ Using bestchange or deposit your bitcoin on binance, sell bitcoin and buy bnb

bnbn es la moneda del exchamge binance el 90% de la monedas alli listas tiene ese par true wall realizar el cambio directo esto es igual que la moned yobit en el exchamge yobit.net esta es la moneda de ellos y esta en casi todos los pares

YOu can take bnb on Binance, open binance and swith to market btc/bnb, so you can buy bnb selling your btc.

For me another interesting coin to buy is Polkadot (Dot) ,it is another coin like Bnb

First. You can exchange BTC to BNB or vice versa BNB to BTC by clicking on the trade in the "binance" platform

Second.  Choosing the trading pair BTC-BNB or vice versa, good luck to you

On 06.05.2020 at 08:31, madrus said:
Hi all,
I need advice on how to get BNB of Binance. 
I wanted buy something with BNB on the Binance DEX exchange.
So, I have created a Binance wallet via Trust app and have sent some BTC there.
I saw that I could couple my Trust wallet directly to Binance DEX,
so I hoped I could use BTC once connected.
However, when I did connect the wallet, I saw no BTC on my DEX account.
Then I tried to do a swap directly in my Trust wallet.
But it appeared that there was no swap from BTC to BNB, only from BTCB to BNB.
But there was also no swap from BTC to BTCB.
Then I sent my BTC to my Binance (not Binance DEX) account. I hoped I could change it there.
Either from BTC to BNB or to BTCB. But that appeared not to be possible either.
And with every transfer I am loosing some BTC value of course, which is sad to see.
Maybe somebody could give a good advice what would be the best and cheapest (as to transfer/exchange costs) solution.
Cheers,
Madrus

You can change btc to bnb right on binance or sell btc for bnb. It is so easy

Just go to your spot wallet.

Then choose BNB and then push "Trade" button near "Deposit" and "Withdraw"

Yes, in fact, everything is quite simple and easy! After all, as we know, BNB is the official coin of binance, which allows us to use it as a part of the exchange) I think that the fact is that not everyone can decide on trading, and you need the amount, because for all this, we must have about $ 10 on the balance, because otherwise, we will not be able to trade! Because, the minimum cost starts from $ 10 of your coins. Good luck!

I advise you before going to such new transactions on a platform like binance always consult expert advice. The value of BTC is priceless. there are chances that you might lose the value of BTC if you are not sure of your transactions. so always consult people who have undertaken such transactions with minimum cost it should be really helpful for you.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 5/6/2020 at 3:02 PM, Honny143 said:

Well bro I have no idea about binance exchange bnb coin to btc, because I can't use binance exchange to trade, I know only yobit exchange process, but I have learn through your topic and most of our forum members also explain very well.

Of course even me I had no idea on how to go about it  but after going through the tips give by other members regarding this issue I have gotten something for myself and that's the reason I adore this lovely platform it's helpful for exchanging ideas and knowledge.

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum, I did not know much about this bnb coin from binance therefore I will follow this topic as many colleagues who know about this cryptocurrency
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

You could have transferred your bitcoin directly to the Binance platform and then transferred the bitcoin to bnb. I don't think there is a need for all these obstacles that you made. You can buy it directly without bothering yourself like this.