Remember Main aims of this forum - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Remember Main aims of this forum

I think its really very useful information thanks my dear friend for sharing your experience its very useful for all of new members really they need to know about this information to work properly hear plzzzzz keep posting like that im very thank full to you may God bless you

The main purpose of this forum is to provide information about each currency and especially bitcoin. The main purpose of this forum is to provide information about bitcon. Thanks to this forum, a lot of people got information about bitcoin.

I have realized that this forum is a great source of knowledge for the world of crypto currency. We must be loyal members of this forum, because it provides us with the greatest opportunity to make money. We do not need spam, textual theft or comments that have no meaning. 

Certainly, unqualified members to make this forum better will have their accounts banned.

Ineligible My Friends Learn at the beginning before posting posts and comments to avoid the ban.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:38 AM, kion said:

Yes of course, we need to have constant reminder of why we are here, because e as humans ten to forget easily as to why we are into a certain place at a certain time, the aim is to learn and earn, and nothing more than that.

Yes mate,  to be reminded by ourselves of what we are here forever is definitely a thing that we should have at the back of our minds,  constantly we should remind ourselves for the reason of being here. 

I hope to be useful for this forum, to be able to be an important part of it and work honestly, I am liking what I am learning, I try to read many topics and absorb as best as possible all the information related to how to grow within cryptotalk, thanks for such good advice, I think this forum has a lot to hurt.

Yes, helpful topic for all memebrs. Without maintain rules anyone can not stay here a long time. Becasue the forum is really amazing, they pay us for our activity. So scamming is not accaptable to this forum. We should remember we are here for gaining knowledge, but if we focus to earning mony without maintaining rule then we will get banned truly.

Thank you friend for share your informative and helpful post.This post will help everybody specially new members.We keep working to make it the best one.Creating a very good post will show to the forum that we are ready to contribute and to help the forum to move to next level.

Yes I vividly can remember my main objective for joining this forum my main purpose of joing this forum is to learn new things on how I can be successful in cryptocurrency so I have it in my that one day I will have apply that knowledge in creating a useful and informative topics for all the members.

Thank you very much for telling us about the goals of this site.  I always try to remember these.  Because here I am new and the continuity of my work is just beginning.  You have hired me for a new job.  And gave me the opportunity to learn about the goals of this forum.  Thank you very much for that.

I agree with you. We must be successful and successful members of this forum because we earn halal money from it and learn about cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, and gain experience and knowledge. It is a wonderful forum

Yes I also agree with you. The main aim of this forum to learn about the rules and regulations.  In this forum we can easily share your experience with other members. This is the greatest forum for increasing knowledge.

Excellent topic thank you very much for sharing it is very helpful for everyone especially for beginner members like me these guides us to have better understanding about the forum and keep in mind how we should do things here to avoid problems and get the benefits it offers us. 

Yes I agree with your opinion and which is very useful and valuable for me and all other user you are working on it and earn much and more profitable earning from this real base earning program. I also think that I can achieve my goal of my life through this site because I am adopt hardworking strategy and hard work is the key of success at any part of the life and those people who adopted also be patient Saturday then they will become successful after a lot of trouble and trying through any site in the market and all over the world.

Basically the main aims of this platform is learning.

This platform works on knowledge base,

From here we can learn everything about cryptocurrency and also we can earn a good profit from this platform everyday.

This is the easiest platform of yobit exchange from here we can earn Crypto very easily by posting.

Yes i think we should firstly follow all the rules and regulations than we should do good and hard work and remember the main aim why we start this work so we will get benefit with that so i hope you all are doing well for your good position in crypto

Edited by Faizan12
Forgot something to write

20 hours ago, Khan550 said:

Basically the main aims of this platform is learning.

This platform works on knowledge base,

From here we can learn everything about cryptocurrency and also we can earn a good profit from this platform everyday.

This is the easiest platform of yobit exchange from here we can earn Crypto very easily by posting.

This is a very good platform and as you said first we have to learn rules of this platform actually when I join this platform so I face one member in this platform who give me great help when I need any help in this platform @Dorjoy12 helped me so if anyone need help in this platform now I can help them because that is my goal to make this forum more better and all members work well here..

• +1 1

On 5/4/2020 at 9:20 PM, Lover840 said:

So far i have realized that this forum is a great source of knowledge for the world of crypto currency. You can learn a lot just by browsing this forum. As it has various sections so basically you can learn and earn from here. 

well said, we can make some good profit from this place and also we can get much knowledge from it which will be more beneficial than the money we get.

I agree that this forum increase our knowledge and experience. The main purpose of this forum it convert the simple man into knowledge and experience abel man.We should get money in this forum easily .This forum tells us that help the each other and make us strong .Thisforum is best for our life. Best of good luck to all my friends. 

This forum needs people who deserve to be paid. That is why we should do our best to create many useful topics, so that we can all help each other and work here honestly.

This forum is for crypto work discussion. Its purpose is to exchange crypto knowledge and it's important to know that we need to follow the rules of the forum.

On 04/05/2020 at 5:04 PM, Babubu609 said:

I just want to share some knowledge about the main aims of this forum with the little understanding I am having about the forum:

1. This forum need legits users that deserves to be paid when they deserve to be paid. This users are those members that are ready to contribute to the forum to help in creating good posts and good topics.

2. This forums aims is  to have  users that are fully disciplined in time of following rules as stated.

3. The forum are happy to pay each user when he worths it and this is by doing the right thing at the right time to improve the forum.

4. The forum aims is to make this forum popular in the world of cryptocurrency as other forums. They don't create this forum to make competition with other cryptocurrency forum but they want to be like them.

5. This forum are not the best but they are trying ti be among the best, although they lack nothing.

6. They aim to spread the knowledge of cryptocurrency to the world to know how much benefits cryptocurrency jobs are in this days.

The moderators will be happy to welcome everyone in this forum if you have this qaulified needed you are qualified. Pls don't waste your time while you are not qualified because a serious action maybe taken and don't play with the opportunity you have right now. You can reffered friends that are also ready to help and contributes to the forum. 

finally please always follow the rules giving to get yourself save from restricted from posting and banning. You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum 

Guys everyone in this forum should follow the rules and regulations. It a forum spreading lots of knowledge and this platform is  helpful for everyone in this forum. Everyone can share and seek knowledge . Also we will get paid for quality contents

If we have decided to work here and to be part of this world, we should follow these rules.The main goal of this forum is to have fun working here and to know exactly what is wrong so you have to be careful about it.

10 hours ago, Mark wood said:

now I can help them because that is my goal to make this forum more better and all members work well here..

We can say this is one kind of circle  or bonds Between  our forum members ..  At the beginning  time of working  here i did mistake as well get helped from other members  which help me to reach in this position  now..  That is why i am helping  now another  member  to as much as i can..

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

We can say this is one kind of circle  or bonds Between  our forum members ..  At the beginning  time of working  here i did mistake as well get helped from other members  which help me to reach in this position  now..  That is why i am helping  now another  member  to as much as i can..

That is good dear and if we help new members in this case most of newbies will work good because when they don't know anything and no one help these members then they start bad acting and doing cheating for payment purpose so it is good to help them before..

• +2 1