How to Earn Bitcoin for FREE by Playing? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chiquepayme

How to Earn Bitcoin for FREE by Playing?

It is a good bitcoin earning game I have used in the past few months, you can only earn few cents on it daily, no doubt it is good for game addicts that wants to earn crypto. I dumped it however, I am not a game freak and it was taking much of my time.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I personally don’t like to waste my time on apps or even “fun” games to earn bitcoin since they will less than 1% of their earnings.

I think it is time for everyone here to stop working in these applications that frankly take a long and valuable time from people and my father should use it to develop their skills and self-employment.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:26 PM, Magnom said:

Can you please put a proof for the paying? We know lots of games and apps which all of them are scam or giving you a small amount of money for working many hours.. Please prove that to us to make us try this game and not wasting our time playing useless game..thanks

Many of this kind of games are time wasters and pays very small amounts of earnings just like you said even when it really pays but pays less after spending many hours of playing then I don't see any point on using such.

If you want to earn free Bitcoin by playing such games then you have to be patience enough because you would not be able to earn Bitcoin in your initial time you need to spend sometime in it as the games are mind refreshing games so there is no such problems to spending time on it but many users lose their patience and exit it so to earn you need to have much patience.

4 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

If you want to earn free Bitcoin by playing such games then you have to be patience enough because you would not be able to earn Bitcoin in your initial time you need to spend sometime in it as the games are mind refreshing games so there is no such problems to spending time on it but many users lose their patience and exit it so to earn you need to have much patience.

Like if someone is having a good time of pleasure during leisure hours, it is good to play such game. It is not about the earning, it about fun and but the coin they deal with are not fake like some games, they are real bitcoin to earn. 

I don't like bitcoin earning games. First thing many of them are fake and scam and which pays they pay their members too much low. As you are saying it will take long time to reach minimum payout. So i will not try this game. 

There are many games to win bitcoin that you can download to your phone and then play to get bitcoin, but in my opinion, all of these games are a waste of time, so you will not earn but a little satoshi for the great effort that you will in this game, so I do not advise anyone to use  These games

Somehow this does not look a real offer and will probably not pay us. I hope there will be some game that according to our skills will pay us good money.

Thats impossible because bitcoin is more uses than the other cryptocurency but if the cryptocurrency have new feature, new project or profitable than bitcoin i think that the reason to replaced by another crytocurrency. But i think theres no crypto currency can greater than bitcoin cause bitcoin is profitable than other cryptocurrency.

I tried 2-3 cryptogames, but I couldn't earn something from them. What about your game, that sounds very intersting. Crypto is already added to Browsers, games and video portals. 

Its becoming popular.But know I am investor and I can't spend my time for playing in such games.

Edited by Alpinist

Thank you very much for the information, it is good to know all this information from the beginning to know what to do and be able to get real money, I hope that more games will appear that pay with cryptocurrencies.

Wow thank you for saying this. However, I am not exactly inexperienced in this matter. But I will learn very quickly. Help me if you can. Thank you for sharing this with me

it is written that everything is beautiful, but I sosnevayus that in this application really you can earn bitcoin just by playing

On 5/2/2020 at 6:26 PM, Magnom said:

Can you please put a proof for the paying? We know lots of games and apps which all of them are scam or giving you a small amount of money for working many hours.. Please prove that to us to make us try this game and not wasting our time playing useless game..thanks

Hello, bitcoin blast is paying, I have received several payments in coinbase, so it is safe, try it is an addictive game and also pay in btc

Earn free bitcoin rewards by playing 3,000 levels in a japanese game.A Japanese game named itadaiki dungeon is allowing to earn free bits of the bitcoin by crossing the underground levels to 3000 .This game has weapons,special items,and crypto currencises treasures .You can earn free bitcoin by playing this game.

you can earn Bitcoin for free in dice, it's really interesting play, but also you can loose your money, I like dice

• +1 1

You can't earn a lot from these games, because they take up a lot of time and give you only a couple of cents a day in return, so I think it's a waste of time or fun for a couple of times, but no more

Actually there are many crypto gambling platform available where we can play games to earn bitcoin.But you have to choose real and legit platform.I will recommend to you play games on BetFury and Earnbet site.

5 hours ago, HanSerb said:

There are many other times wasting but low profit ways of making bitcoin, like faucets and pay to click, blockchain games are just like them, the amount that will be earned will be very little, which has been a discouragement for me. 

Maybe it is, I don't know because I am not a gamer as I stated previously. 

But why not look at some other side? It doesn't always be about earning at all times. Gamers will pay just to derive pleasure in it; buy some in-app currency and contribute their part to the network of blockchain it is built on and to crypto sphere generally.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You have to back the claims that we can earn from this app by giving a withdrawal you made. There have been so many that say that you earn but they don't allow withdrawals or set too high limits that make it worthless.

• +2 1

Is this real Because We play games and don't give Earnings  so I want to clear if this is real . And which countries did some games wait for but did not sleep later .

• -2 1

You can just ear free by playing just by using crypto gambling site by using to claim free faucets and playing with them till you reach the minimum withdraw. 

• +2 1

On 5/3/2020 at 12:32 PM, chiquepayme said:

i already cashed out on coin based, 1000 bitcoins.. let me earn more bitcoins and withdraw it.. 

Obviously, nothing like that happened. Probably he got 1000 satoshi after a week, which is very low to waste our time. Try to find something better that needs skill and doesn't pay half a penny for each hour of our time.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.