Bitcoins of worth $40,000 have been stolen by hackers - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Bitcoins of worth $40,000 have been stolen by hackers

That is really sad news, it is this kind of situatiion that gives crypto a bad reputation. Hopefully there can be more regulations to protect us from these hackers. As much as possible try to save major amounts of your cryptoin hard wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm always feeling sad and unhappy when I read news like these. Imagine this was all we had and we had them in crypto and have them stolen by hackers. I wouldn't like this and it is very bad from hackers to attack simple people, unless they had a good reason and they weren't good people but I can't judge that. I think the hackers have rare skills and intelligence and they take into account the fact that this can be someone's dream.

• +3 1

On 10/21/2020 at 10:04 AM, SuperCrypto said:

But I don't think that will stop the march of cryptocurrencies. Because despite all these events there are daily new users entering the world of crypto.

Not at all, it won't stop the growth of Crypto currencies system but rather I will agree with someone that may say, they are part of the factors that are hindering the rapid development of the system. It's obvious scamming both in Crypto world and outside Crypto world is alarming daily. The most important thing we should be extremely careful and cautious.

• +2 1

The hackers who steal bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is the bread and butter that those of us who work in the crypto world have to deal with. And this is a very serious problem that can lead the cryptographic world to be very compromised in its continuity. Very serious measures must be taken to mitigate the advance of cyberspace criminals, or act or the crypto world will be in suspense.

hackers always existed and will still exist and continue their crimes and steal more and governments will do nothing about it because in the first place still most of them considering crypto illegal , unfortunately these crimes affect the market and the price a lot but it will be recovered later and new comer won't panic forever and things will back to normal because as you see until now there are always a lot of new comers to crypto and the number will keep increasing overtime

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for the news of this hack. I know there have been many in crypto and hackers still hold many bitcoin which makes prices scary as they will probably try to sell when Bitcoin reach higher prices. From what I am reading this must be a very small hack but I will read the link because it can be something important we have to know and you missed reporting it here.

If we must be very careful with our passwords and not give it to anyone or even go to sites with poor security since we can fall into a robbery and have all our cryptocurrencies emptied from our wallet that is why we must be very careful where we get  and where we give information.

Computer hackers have stolen $ 40,000 in bitcoin, this news is the bread and butter of the day, the high level of insecurity that operates in the crypto world is incredible. It is alarming how the thefts in the crypto world have been growing like a snowball and this works against the existence of cryptocurrencies. Serious and coordinated action must definitely be taken to take down cyberspace criminals.

It might cause people to be afraid in investing in cryptocurrency because the first thing they could think is they might experience the same thing that the hackers might stole their crypto and their effort will be wasted. But in reality there is always a bad guy wanting to stole anything we have, the best way is to always tighten our security, do all the preventive measure and security measure in that way the hackers will face some struggles in hacking our crypto and end up giving up.

Hackers always hack the high systems and they make always good money at the hacking time. Thats the main reason that hackers will hack the main big exchanges and they send all the BTC to another wallet and sell that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think people miss out on a lot of safety features which they should be aware of when dealing in cryptocurrency. Make sure that you choose a secure wallet for storing your cryptocurrency ,always keep your key addresses safe, never give out your withdrawal address to anybody.

I personally dear friends I think that governments will not get involved in such purposes since they do not have control of cryptocurrencies therefore they are not interested in catching hackers
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Edited by ramonn22

Many of the theft operations are carried out in different quantities, and many of these amounts are retrieved and given to those who deserve it after a period of time. It occurs either through fraud or hacking of platforms or wallets.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:55 PM, Syedbesharat said:

When the news like this comes the new commers panic and afraid of investment in crypto .this is affecting crypto industry very badly.these incidents must be stop and goverments must take action on this

When you ask governments to take action you shouldn't then blame the same governments for regulating and taxing. Who will pay for the cost of hunting down the criminals if profits from trading are not taxed then? We have to accept that sometimes the cryptocurrency community is unreasonable.

For this reason  it is preferable to use decentralized or a new version to be available in which the users has full access to their keys.It is my oppinion. 

Oh this is a bad news,hacker can't be stopped easily,Bitcoin has need to take security steps,in this way crypto market is effected more,we should follow all the new feature which ars more easy to secure our accounts,that is the common thing that reduces the investment.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:55 AM, Syedbesharat said:

When the news like this comes the new commers panic and afraid of investment in crypto .this is affecting crypto industry very badly.these incidents must be stop and goverments must take action on this .for more details thia is the link for you .i am posting link for all members to know the incident detail not for promotion.

https://tokenhell.com/bitcoins-of-worth-40000-have-been-stolen-by-hackers/amp/#click=https://t.co/RFON4iAldQ

This is the small amount that the hackers will hack becasue i saw a report in which hackers millions of dollars of BTC transfer from an exchange like the hackers will hack the Cryptopia exchange and all the investors loss their money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:55 AM, Syedbesharat said:

When the news like this comes the new commers panic and afraid of investment in crypto .this is affecting crypto industry very badly.these incidents must be stop and goverments must take action on this .for more details thia is the link for you .i am posting link for all members to know the incident detail not for promotion.

https://tokenhell.com/bitcoins-of-worth-40000-have-been-stolen-by-hackers/amp/#click=https://t.co/RFON4iAldQ

You are right and whenever I hear such news I also become upset because I am also afraid and all people are afraid because there money will also be hacked I think government should do something for this because no one want to lose their money we are working and spending our time than we earn money so if we loss it than what than we do so this should be stop.

It is a very depressing news. The government cannot do anything in this matter, especially in those countries where Bitcoin has not been recognized. This incident only shows that more protection and safety measures has to be taken.

Not a big amount but it will be missed to the person this was stolen from. In places where regulations exist there can be a research made by authorities, if they have any capable internet criminal unit. It is rare but the hackers can be found sometimes. Usually they don't and the bitcoin gets laundered in some exchange. But sometimes there are results.

Hackers are the real problem of crypto and there is an old saying which means that stealer is a family member , so it must be one who is really familiar with Bitcoin and crypto and who is an expert in the technology ,and I do not think that such incidents are done by one person , I think a team is working together to get it done, stealing looks nice in movies but it is terrible when it happens to you.

• +5 1

It is strange that traders are affected by such news, as we are traders and we know that hackers infiltrate thousands of websites daily and steal a lot of files and funds, so what will change if we hear the news that an amount of hackers has been stolen ?!

• +3 1

My dear friend, cryptocurrencies in general are very safe because they use a complex encryption algorithm and that the matter of stealing cryptocurrencies is something that scares me very much, as it is a matter that has implications for cryptocurrencies so I advise everyone to take beware of everyone who wants to work with them for fear of fraud Thank you

I do not think that governments or banks have anything to do with the security breaches that some personal accounts are exposed to, which could be the result of a weakness in the power of private keys or the leakage of any information about the keys, so we must pay attention and be very cautious about these matters in order not to lose our money and our assets that are We worked for it

People should be definitely careful but shouldn’t be worry about it. As each year the industry gets more secure and these cases reduced drastically last year. Unfortunately it can happen not only in the crypto world but in the “fiat world” too. So everything is a risk to an extent. But hey this is the world we live in.

Edited by _maryspoppin_