Bitcoins of worth $40,000 have been stolen by hackers - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Bitcoins of worth $40,000 have been stolen by hackers

That is really sad news, it is this kind of situatiion that gives crypto a bad reputation. Hopefully there can be more regulations to protect us from these hackers. As much as possible try to save major amounts of your cryptoin hard wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm always feeling sad and unhappy when I read news like these. Imagine this was all we had and we had them in crypto and have them stolen by hackers. I wouldn't like this and it is very bad from hackers to attack simple people, unless they had a good reason and they weren't good people but I can't judge that. I think the hackers have rare skills and intelligence and they take into account the fact that this can be someone's dream.

• +3 1

On 10/21/2020 at 10:04 AM, SuperCrypto said:

But I don't think that will stop the march of cryptocurrencies. Because despite all these events there are daily new users entering the world of crypto.

Not at all, it won't stop the growth of Crypto currencies system but rather I will agree with someone that may say, they are part of the factors that are hindering the rapid development of the system. It's obvious scamming both in Crypto world and outside Crypto world is alarming daily. The most important thing we should be extremely careful and cautious.

• +2 1

The hackers who steal bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is the bread and butter that those of us who work in the crypto world have to deal with. And this is a very serious problem that can lead the cryptographic world to be very compromised in its continuity. Very serious measures must be taken to mitigate the advance of cyberspace criminals, or act or the crypto world will be in suspense.

hackers always existed and will still exist and continue their crimes and steal more and governments will do nothing about it because in the first place still most of them considering crypto illegal , unfortunately these crimes affect the market and the price a lot but it will be recovered later and new comer won't panic forever and things will back to normal because as you see until now there are always a lot of new comers to crypto and the number will keep increasing overtime

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for the news of this hack. I know there have been many in crypto and hackers still hold many bitcoin which makes prices scary as they will probably try to sell when Bitcoin reach higher prices. From what I am reading this must be a very small hack but I will read the link because it can be something important we have to know and you missed reporting it here.

If we must be very careful with our passwords and not give it to anyone or even go to sites with poor security since we can fall into a robbery and have all our cryptocurrencies emptied from our wallet that is why we must be very careful where we get  and where we give information.

Computer hackers have stolen $ 40,000 in bitcoin, this news is the bread and butter of the day, the high level of insecurity that operates in the crypto world is incredible. It is alarming how the thefts in the crypto world have been growing like a snowball and this works against the existence of cryptocurrencies. Serious and coordinated action must definitely be taken to take down cyberspace criminals.

It might cause people to be afraid in investing in cryptocurrency because the first thing they could think is they might experience the same thing that the hackers might stole their crypto and their effort will be wasted. But in reality there is always a bad guy wanting to stole anything we have, the best way is to always tighten our security, do all the preventive measure and security measure in that way the hackers will face some struggles in hacking our crypto and end up giving up.

Hackers always hack the high systems and they make always good money at the hacking time. Thats the main reason that hackers will hack the main big exchanges and they send all the BTC to another wallet and sell that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think people miss out on a lot of safety features which they should be aware of when dealing in cryptocurrency. Make sure that you choose a secure wallet for storing your cryptocurrency ,always keep your key addresses safe, never give out your withdrawal address to anybody.

I personally dear friends I think that governments will not get involved in such purposes since they do not have control of cryptocurrencies therefore they are not interested in catching hackers
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Edited by ramonn22

Many of the theft operations are carried out in different quantities, and many of these amounts are retrieved and given to those who deserve it after a period of time. It occurs either through fraud or hacking of platforms or wallets.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:55 PM, Syedbesharat said:

When the news like this comes the new commers panic and afraid of investment in crypto .this is affecting crypto industry very badly.these incidents must be stop and goverments must take action on this

When you ask governments to take action you shouldn't then blame the same governments for regulating and taxing. Who will pay for the cost of hunting down the criminals if profits from trading are not taxed then? We have to accept that sometimes the cryptocurrency community is unreasonable.

For this reason  it is preferable to use decentralized or a new version to be available in which the users has full access to their keys.It is my oppinion. 

Oh this is a bad news,hacker can't be stopped easily,Bitcoin has need to take security steps,in this way crypto market is effected more,we should follow all the new feature which ars more easy to secure our accounts,that is the common thing that reduces the investment.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:55 AM, Syedbesharat said:

When the news like this comes the new commers panic and afraid of investment in crypto .this is affecting crypto industry very badly.these incidents must be stop and goverments must take action on this .for more details thia is the link for you .i am posting link for all members to know the incident detail not for promotion.

https://tokenhell.com/bitcoins-of-worth-40000-have-been-stolen-by-hackers/amp/#click=https://t.co/RFON4iAldQ

This is the small amount that the hackers will hack becasue i saw a report in which hackers millions of dollars of BTC transfer from an exchange like the hackers will hack the Cryptopia exchange and all the investors loss their money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:55 AM, Syedbesharat said:

When the news like this comes the new commers panic and afraid of investment in crypto .this is affecting crypto industry very badly.these incidents must be stop and goverments must take action on this .for more details thia is the link for you .i am posting link for all members to know the incident detail not for promotion.

https://tokenhell.com/bitcoins-of-worth-40000-have-been-stolen-by-hackers/amp/#click=https://t.co/RFON4iAldQ

You are right and whenever I hear such news I also become upset because I am also afraid and all people are afraid because there money will also be hacked I think government should do something for this because no one want to lose their money we are working and spending our time than we earn money so if we loss it than what than we do so this should be stop.

It is a very depressing news. The government cannot do anything in this matter, especially in those countries where Bitcoin has not been recognized. This incident only shows that more protection and safety measures has to be taken.

Not a big amount but it will be missed to the person this was stolen from. In places where regulations exist there can be a research made by authorities, if they have any capable internet criminal unit. It is rare but the hackers can be found sometimes. Usually they don't and the bitcoin gets laundered in some exchange. But sometimes there are results.

Hackers are the real problem of crypto and there is an old saying which means that stealer is a family member , so it must be one who is really familiar with Bitcoin and crypto and who is an expert in the technology ,and I do not think that such incidents are done by one person , I think a team is working together to get it done, stealing looks nice in movies but it is terrible when it happens to you.

• +5 1

It is strange that traders are affected by such news, as we are traders and we know that hackers infiltrate thousands of websites daily and steal a lot of files and funds, so what will change if we hear the news that an amount of hackers has been stolen ?!

• +3 1

My dear friend, cryptocurrencies in general are very safe because they use a complex encryption algorithm and that the matter of stealing cryptocurrencies is something that scares me very much, as it is a matter that has implications for cryptocurrencies so I advise everyone to take beware of everyone who wants to work with them for fear of fraud Thank you

I do not think that governments or banks have anything to do with the security breaches that some personal accounts are exposed to, which could be the result of a weakness in the power of private keys or the leakage of any information about the keys, so we must pay attention and be very cautious about these matters in order not to lose our money and our assets that are We worked for it

People should be definitely careful but shouldn’t be worry about it. As each year the industry gets more secure and these cases reduced drastically last year. Unfortunately it can happen not only in the crypto world but in the “fiat world” too. So everything is a risk to an extent. But hey this is the world we live in.

Edited by _maryspoppin_

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие форумчане. В первую очередь, поздравляем вас с прошедшими майскими праздниками! А так же хотим уведомить вас о том, что мы добавились на крупнейший сервис отзывов Trustpilot.  Будем очень благодарны, если вы поделитесь своим мнением о нашем сервисе по ссылке www.trustpilot.com/review/smrex.io
    • Уже не раз воспользовался этим обменником. Меня устраивает курс  обмена и быстрота проводимых операций, деньги на карту поступают не больше чем за три минуты. 
    • После более чем десятилетнего периода неактивности начал проявлять себя биткоин-кит 2013 года. В воскресенье, 12 мая, кошелек с идентификатором "16vRq" переместил 500 BTC на высоте блока 843 131.     Эти биткоины были отправлены с адреса Pay to Witness Public Key Hash (P2PKH) на более современный кошелек с адресом Pay to Witness Public Key Hash (P2WPKH). На данный момент в новом кошельке находится около $30 млн или 499,99 BTC. Кошелек 16vRq был создан 12 сентября 2013 года, а транзакция от 12 мая 2024 года получила умеренный рейтинг конфиденциальности около 55.      Средства были отправлены с помощью функции "отправить всё", вероятно, для оплаты или перевода на новый тип кошелька (1 вход). При этом 500 Bitcoin Cash (BCH), полученные в результате, остались неиспользованными. Примерно через два блока была выполнена вторая транзакция из другого кошелька P2PKH, известного как "1DUJu", также созданного 12 сентября 2013 года. Этот кошелек отправил 500 BTC, эквивалентных примерно $30 млн, на другой адрес P2WPKH. Эта транзакция повторила первую: в новом кошельке хранится 499,99 BTC, а рейтинг конфиденциальности составляет 60. Сервис btcparser.com отследил эти транзакции и предположил, что обе были осуществлены одной и той же организацией. Ранее этот сервис отметил транзакцию с кошелька, созданного 3 мая 2013 года, в рамках которой было передано 108 BTC.     Пользователь, осуществивший перевод 108 BTC, возможно, также стоит за последующей транзакцией на сумму 1000 BTC.
    • Децентрализованные финансы (DeFi): как они преобразовавывают финансовую индустрию?     Децентрализованные финансы (DeFi) — это не просто новая мода в мире криптовалют, можно сказать, это настоящая революция в финансовой индустрии! Когда мы говорим о DeFi, мы говорим о финансовых услугах, которые предоставляются на базе блокчейна без участия посредников. Это означает, что знакомые нам финансовые понятия, такие как кредиты, депозиты и торговля, становятся доступными для всех, при этом на смену традиционным финансовым посредникам в случае DeFi приходят смарт-контракты и блокчейн-технологии. Благодаря этому необходимость обращения в централизованные финансовые организации сводится на нет.   Основные преимущества децентрализованных финансов   Как мы отметили выше, одним из ключевых аспектов DeFi являются смарт-контракты — программные коды, которые автоматически выполняют условия сделок без посредников.  Это позволяет создавать децентрализованные платформы для обмена цифровых активов, предоставления кредитов, страхования и других финансовых услуг.   DeFi меняет финансовую индустрию, делая её более доступной, эффективной. Например, благодаря DeFi люди могут получать кредиты под залог цифровых активов, обходя разного рода ограничения. Они могут также зарабатывать проценты на своих сбережениях, участвуя в ликвидности децентрализованных финансовых протоколов.   Помимо прочего, DeFi позволяет людям с любой точки мира получать доступ к финансовым услугам без необходимости иметь банковский счет или проходить сложные процедуры верификации. Это особенно ценно для людей в развивающихся странах, где доступ к банковским услугам может быть ограничен. Это способствует увеличению финансовой инклюзии и уменьшению социального неравенства.   Благодаря технологии блокчейн и смарт-контрактам, DeFi обеспечивает высокий уровень прозрачности и безопасности. Транзакции в блокчейне не могут быть изменены или удалены, что повышает доверие пользователей к финансовым операциям.   Развитие DeFi стимулирует появление новых проектов, протоколов и инструментов, которые улучшают функциональность и эффективность децентрализованных финансовых систем. Это создает благоприятную среду для инноваций и экспериментов в области финансовых технологий.   Недостатки децентрализованной системы DeFi   Несмотря на все преимущества и инновационный дух, DeFi также имеет ряд недостатков, о которых необходимо знать.   Как и в случае с криптовалютами, рынок DeFi подвержен значительной волатильности. Это может привести к потере средств для тех, кто не понимает и не учитывает риски при принятии инвестиционных решений.   Несмотря на то, что технология блокчейн обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности, DeFi подвержен риску кибератак и уязвимости в смарт-контрактах. Проекты DeFi сталкиваются с вызовом обеспечения безопасности своих платформ и защиты средств пользователей.   Поскольку DeFi оперирует в децентрализованной среде, она обходит традиционные финансовые регулирования. Это может создавать правовые и финансовые риски для пользователей, так как они не имеют традиционной защиты, предоставляемой государственными органами и регуляторами.   Перспективы развития   Тем не менее, перспективы развития DeFi остаются многообещающими. С каждым днем этот финансовый сектор становится все более привлекательным для инвесторов, разработчиков и пользователей. Ожидается, что в ближайшие годы мы увидим дальнейшее расширение экосистемы DeFi, появление новых инновационных протоколов и инструментов, а также увеличение уровня безопасности и удобства использования.    Кроме того, развитие регулирующей среды вокруг DeFi может способствовать росту доверия со стороны институциональных инвесторов и широкой публики, что приведет к дальнейшему увеличению объемов инвестиций и использования DeFi в повседневной жизни.
    • Pantera Capital предсказывает, что к августу 2025 года биткоин (BTC) достигнет впечатляющей отметки в $117 000. Они опираются на исторические данные о халвинге BTC, когда вознаграждение за добычу блока в сети уменьшается вдвое. В своем недавнем отчете Pantera Capital отмечает, что после халвинга обычно происходят значительные ралли. Они прогнозируют уверенный рост в 4,2 раза к концу августа 2025 года, через 480 дней после халвинга, с установкой цены главной криптовалюты на уровне $117 482.   В Pantera также отмечается текущая траектория движения биткоина, которая включает паттерн "тройная вершина". Они указывают на формирование этого паттерна и ожидают коррекционного восстановления для BTC/USD. Однако основной вызов и цель состоит в преодолении уровня сопротивления в $63 000. Они подчеркивают, что наибольшая волатильность может произойти после достижения этой цели.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Майнеры сообщили о снижении добычи биткоина в апреле. Marathon Digital Holdings добыла 850 BTC, что на 21% больше, чем годом ранее, но на 5% меньше, чем в марте. В конце апреля компания увеличила целевой хешрейт до 50 EH/s к концу 2024 года. Argo Blockchain сгенерировала 99 BTC, что стабильно по сравнению с мартом. Riot Platforms намайнила 375 BTC, что на 12% меньше, чем март.
    • 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]