How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

Hello my dear friend, to improve our friend here all we have to do is help them motivate or we can help them by our support like we can react on their useful posts so that they can be more diligent they will do the next thing.

Welcome guys. I think as an active member of the site it is our responsibily to spreed out the reputation of the forum and add more member so that we can improve the members of site. In the communicative methods we can add  more members to describing the benefits of crypto currency.    

• +1 1

Its not only friends or followers that we need to help here. Its all forum members. I see many posts or Topics that are only 1 line or sentence. This doesnt help anybody. You need to give a concrete answer to the specific question, for it to be any help, to anybody. Send a private message to the person if need be.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Thanks of sharing I am new here and I always follow the rules . And we should to give repotation on useful posts . And we should to report spam or negative content posts. We should to help of others . Because we are a family. 

This form help you to improve your friends and make new friends on this forum because you cannot no many persons on this forum you can follow the the members on this forum and make friend this will help you to make good work on this forum

Yes dear friends, you can help them a lot where they are happening and can also help them a lot if they are facing any problem, then they post or comment so that seniors help them.  If they find any difficulty or do not understand anything, then we should contact with their seniors and either comment or post it so that the senior can help him by sweetening 

By creating useful content to the forum, respecting the comments of other participants, and following the rules of the cryptotalk site I believe that this way we will make this a better site that will grow as more participants join the forum, so  creating content  interest and respecting the rules is the way we can help this forum to continue growing. 

• +3 1

We could help this forum by telling our friends about this forum features and its very good services which provides to its users while working with this forum and also provides them the feature of investment to their users with the security and reliability.

In improving the forum the first thing to create content which is valuable and useful to all the members. Don't create Repitition of topics and also don't post any misleading information.  Second is the appreciation.  If you appreciate someone on his good and informative posts then it encourages the forum members and portfolio would grow more and more. 

The main objective of this forum is to share our knowledge of crypto currencies and I think this forum could help us communicate with their topics to have a friend in crypto. But, I recommend you all be careful about it and know what you're doing.

I believe that these help points or tips are more than enough so that we can help the forum to improve and also to make friends or acquaintances that scammers do not take advantage or others steal or copy their publications or topics.

Thank you friend, these point that you discussed in your publication with a fundamental part of our operation within the cryptotalk platform, very good advice, I hope you continue to help the other forum members like this 

Dear friend we can help this forum if we invite our more friend here and they people's will also get money and knowledge .So all should invite our friends and family members .

Your post and suggestions are very good and useful. In the forum we can gain knowledge and publish good content. We must first read and learn and then create an informative, useful and standard subject.

excellent publication, all friends in this forum and we are here to help each other to pre-register and suggest as a team, I really like how cryptotalk works but I think that as a community we should help each other more and destroy each other less, I have seen people who have been suspended your cryptotalk account unfairly and I think that this is wrong and it should not be the same as the people who were removed from the campaign 

I have been attempting to get my companion to get into the gathering and its been troublesome thus to me its posible that this will work for you need to esteem what is correct and assembled everything the correct exertion right presently is to improve your concept of uniting everything is truly reasonable to construct, its truly significant and set up a decent post that pull in your kin that is vital

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes buddy thats a really good idea to improve this platforum and also knowledge its good there thousands of members here and may be more if each person can post on daily basis to be a usefull topic so its really good for take a good knowledge from different point of view so do this all its good for all of us.

The most vital things we should adopt to contribute this forum properly is, we have to follow all the forum rules carefully. After following forum rules, we can create the useful and top quality posts on this forum. 

If you will post a useful and profiteering computer information and you will post the relevant topic only So your reputation will also increase and more and more of your friends will also be made

As per me most significant point is we ought to shield stage from spammers on the off chance that we discover spammers new should report fastly. Likewise we should post great and innovative substance.

Indeed following these focuses we can improve our gathering. there are thousands dynamic individuals .Every part should post a helpful subject day by day. It will assist gathering with developing.

Yes, now this forum needs good content so that you and your friends can post good content, then the forum gains a good reputation in the crypto market, many members visit this forum every day, so we share useful content then they read this information.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know How can we help this forum to improve friends?.i think, you can help to other by giving good reputation.so we should do it.

Well my friend I'm agree with you. We are always making good topics and posts we are also taking new interested topics about cryptotalk. Which helps to build interest in other people's then we should increases the numbers of people.

Yes dear you are right if we follow these points we can become a good member of this forum this is help for us. We can help of moderator when we see useless post then we can report . And when we see a useful post then we should to give repotation because giving repotation is our duty. 

• +1 1