Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin?

recently bitcoin halving has done so in my opinion it will take 6-7 months to come bull run I am predicting from history chart I am not sure about it and people are very bullish after halving 

8 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

recently bitcoin halving has done so in my opinion it will take 6-7 months to come bull run I am predicting from history chart I am not sure about it and people are very bullish after halving 

True, this will probably take from three months to a year to see the effect of Halving on Bitcoin, even if the quantities caused by mining decrease, there are still large quantities in the market and this needs some time to decrease.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:45 AM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Good job, you're honestly making high quality posts and I really liked your comments after I read some of what you created. I also believe this halving is going to be the biggest one we had so far. The next question is to HODL more or sell?

I can't say that this is the biggest halvening that going to happen. 

As of now the price of bitcoin never reach 10000 USD which is not so high amount. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

15 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I can't say that this is the biggest halvening that going to happen. 

As of now the price of bitcoin never reach 10000 USD which is not so high amount. 

You must be patient, as halving doesn't have an instant impact. Take a look at the past price charts after halvings:

bitcoin-halving-chart.thumb.png.18b5e994d4ce86916e2df4e0da96b88d.png

Source: https://bitcoinblockhalf.com

As you can see, it always takes time before the price increases. We still have to wait until the price eventually rises to where we expected it to get.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

After the first halving the price of bitcoins was raised upto 4k usd. And then in 2016, second halving took place. And after that halving the prices of cryptocurrencies was so high. The price of bitcoin raised upto 10k usd. And now the third halving will take place and the price will again go high. And now it seems to go mostly at the peak at above 18k usd we guess. 

Its really very impressive that the experts analysis of the rise in the prices of bitcoin is becoming true and we are noticing a good rise in the prices of bitcoin which has made all bitcoin users more active to be in profit as before halving only there is a good rise in its prices.

43 minutes ago, Ayush Singh said:

Its really very impressive that the experts analysis of the rise in the prices of bitcoin is becoming true and we are noticing a good rise in the prices of bitcoin which has made all bitcoin users more active to be in profit as before halving only there is a good rise in its prices.

If you look at Halving historically, you will find that there has always been an increase after Halving, but before that there is a decrease in the price of bitcoin and lasts for a while before the bitcoin re-rises and then rise to a new peak.

4 hours ago, mahmoodhosain said:

I expect the rise to happen rapidly from previous times due to the increasing popularity of this currency and the entry of more members in this field and their investment in it

Yes, it is true that a lot of people have been in the field of encryption recently, especially after the Corona epidemic, where I heard that many people who received financial aid from the US government because of the Corna virus had transferred it to Bitcoin.

On 5/10/2020 at 2:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, Bitcoin can be expected to reach ATH easily due to the rise that started before Halving happened, so I expect we can see the price of $ 20,000 for bitcoin after Halving several months later. It may take some time but I'm sure it will happen.

I think that the price will rise more now in this halving that will happen becsuse the number of demands will go down which I think is needed for the halving and I think that it will be great if people will earn more with cryptocurrencies. 

On 5/1/2020 at 2:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

This is an analysis by a leading analyst Benjamin Cowen's Into the Cryptoverse discussing Halving Bitcoin:

Historically, the first halving of bitcoin occurred in 2012 and it took about two and a half months to raise the price of bitcoin
After that, Halving happened again in 2016 and it took about 8 months for the price hikes to happen in 2017 and this was the peak
Now is Halving III how long do you expect Bitcoin to go up and how much will it go up?
Do you expect the peak price to exceed in 2017?

Everybody is excited because majority are waiting for the halving season to end because there is an assurance that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise.

If you could use the math of that account then it might be that, it might take up to a year or more than a year to see that the price of bitcoin rise for the halving sake.

6 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

The price of bitcoin has always rise after every halving which use to take place after every 4 years but I am afraid with the current situation of the global disease which has affected the economy of many countries especially china who has almost 50% of bitcoin investors, my only hope now is that no one knows what will happen tomorrow and with that I have the believe that bitcoin can reach $15,000 before the end of the year. What do you think?

I think it will reach more than that, God willing, I expect that more than 20,000$ dollars will reach the end of the year and perhaps next year it will exceed this number and reach a new peak that is more than the previous summit in 2017. This is what I hope but no one knows.

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I think it will reach more than that, God willing, I expect that more than 20,000$ dollars will reach the end of the year and perhaps next year it will exceed this number and reach a new peak that is more than the previous summit in 2017. This is what I hope but no one knows.

$20K is a dream for everyone though it was achieved 3 years ago. Today, bitcoin is struggling hard to reach $10K and whenever it rises to $9800, suddenly lots of traders will sell and don't let it rise any higher. I don't know why there is so much conflict when bitcoin wants to pass this level. Now, consider the severity of resistance when bitcoin wants to enter $19K to $20K price range! I'm not pessimistic but I don't think reaching this level is easy. The current market is full of panic sellers who ruin the bull runs and change the direction.

This is interesting, I think Bitcoin will definitely increase after Halving but it needs several months and maybe until the end of 2020.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:06 PM, Crypto123 said:

Do you expect the peak price to exceed in 2017?

As you said, Bitcoin price increase after all halving but only after a certain period. To answer to your question: Yes, Bitcoin price will increase in few months.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This basically shows us that we should not expect the price to go 20 thousand dollars just in weeks, I think that bitcoin is going to rise only in 2021 or even later.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:14 AM, Rezort said:

This basically shows us that we should not expect the price to go 20 thousand dollars just in weeks, I think that bitcoin is going to rise only in 2021 or even later.

Yes, this can take up to 2021 or more, no one knows, publicly just wait and be optimistic and confident that Bitcoin will rise to big numbers in the coming period even if this period is long.

after the third halving of the bitcoin the price managed to go up to about 10k,even so many believe that it could go up in the rest of the year to 14k or 15k depending on the movements that take place in these following months, everything seems that a great margin of profit is coming so you will have to attentive.

On 5/21/2020 at 3:14 PM, Rezort said:

Yes I think that you are right and I think that we should not expect that high with cruptocurrencies because there is no such things like quick money here in cryptocurrencies and we should know that people would still be able to earn no matter what

On 5/2/2020 at 12:40 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

in the previous two halving the value of bitcoin has increased after the event even if it took some time I hope that the same thing will happen to this third halving too, I believe that the value of bitcoin will reach at least what it had in 2017, that is $ 22000

That's a lot of amount. 

Some experts only predicted that it will only reach up to 15000$o or 20000$ this year. 

But let's hope it will reach that amount or it will surpass the prediction. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for sharing this analyse video is really interesting, and according to the last halving year that the change in Bitcoin price will come after the year of halving, so in this case is possible in the next year 2021 Bitcoin will rise. 

I agree with you that with this we can easily determine the price of Bitcoin It is very easy to give an accurate description of how much it will go up in the next step However  it is more likely to pump later this year. Bitcoin prices are rising in the third session.

47 minutes ago, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this analyse video is really interesting, and according to the last halving year that the change in Bitcoin price will come after the year of halving, so in this case is possible in the next year 2021 Bitcoin will rise. 

You are welcome my friend, I am glad you liked it, yes I also expect that this year it will not be higher but next year 2021, but I expect the height to be large and bigger than previous times. I hope my prediction is correct.

6 minutes ago, King98 said:

Now with the advent of this semicircle, there is a huge wave of expectation and we see the value of Bitcoin rising as high as it needs to be when we had roughly the 18000 bitcoin ATH and I have seen from the articles, when bitcoin halvingsHitwings on the subject Bitcoin after it affected the crypto space

Yes, there are many expectations, and no one knows exactly which of them will be the correct one, but in general, through the historical view of Halving, we find that there has always been a rise in the price of bitcoin and this usually takes time between months to a year.

The pump in price immediately after halving is usually hard but if bull run should come immediately after the halving the price seems to double what it used to be before. But the price of coin actually takes time to pump after the halving.