Advantages for using timer feature when posting. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Advantages for using timer feature when posting.

I would say that because most people don’t read the topic properly so this timer gives time to read the topic and comments and this 3 minutes is enough time to create another topic.  Also useful to improve our knowledge. We must use a timer to make our post a good quality and see if we have time, but if it is already 3 minutes ahead, it is fine as long as your post is good quality and intelligent.  Is.  Knowing this kind of feature will help us make the most of our time for posts or comments.  Thank you ❤️

On 4/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

Timer.JPG.3b69f191604d6de1c72d503779ac9a3a.JPG

Thank you so much dear mate for sharing the solution of timer problem because many time I complete my post before time and submit it without knowing the time is over or not but now I will use this feature and submit my post after 3 minutes. Thank you so much dear mate.

I don't think there is any need for it. When we see a topic, we first read and understand it and then start writing with our own thoughts and experiences. More than three minutes have passed. We are happy to submit your comment. There is no need for a timer watch. How can anyone be so fast?
It takes time to write a unique and informative comment.
But still, if someone is so fast, he really should use a timer watch.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

Quality is more important than number.
Some comments or articles  may take more than an hour to think and prepare appropriate and useful content so i think there is no need to timer.

• +1 1

I don't really understand members who are having trouble with the timer. I'm really surprised how quickly they can write and finish in 3 minutes. Also the forum's scheduler feature is really good. It works for me too.

I think that the first reason for its existence is to reduce unhelpful responses, as this separation between topics allows reading, understanding and responding to the topic well. Thus, the responses become good for their entirety, and the unhelpful responses are clear and there is no argument for their existence.

• +1 1

Its just that the time feature are useful when writting posts. It has the humanity to complete a specific post within the alloted time. Time fetures are not for everyone. Not for those who can type fast.

I very necessary in the forum, just that it only required when members are trying to bit time, when members are working fast in the forum, some members spend quality time in the forum so it doesn't really need them to use the timer, @True legend, do you also use the timer?

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there is too much advantage of setting timer while doing our work.we should complete our work in time limit which we set during our work.so it's a way of saving time also.

Wow my friend it is really helpful for those people who create post in 1 minute and wait 2 minutes  it timer feature is very helpful for them . But I complete my one post in 4 minutes .  Otherwise thanks for sharing your experience with everyone .

I think the timer feature is very good for us as it gives a good time to check our comments and to correct the mistakes of the Grammars and anything else it also gives a good time to read the content and the topics which are also too long and to understand it.

That's good, when am working fast in the forum I face lot of challenges to bit the timing , but with this feature am sure it would be very easy for me to always find my work in the forum easy, and I never knew of such great feature

This is a very cool idea. For me, I used to do this a lot, as I did not know if these minutes were up or not, so the situation was boring and bad, I did not know this feature ,. I will try to use it in order not to get into trouble in the future

• +1 1

I never go to next in 3 minutes I use up to 3 minutes. Because I focus on content that it is helpful meaning ful and informational or not . If we type with carefully then u can ho up to 3 minutes. If you use timer so don't focus on only tme you should to focus on both time and content . I am right ? 

• +1 1

@Calvinpriva it is great idea my friend .mamy members is very faster on typing that is very good thing but it not with rules. About me I take more than 3 minutes to end comment. 

• +2 1

In my opinion, we can simply read the long and informative posts and I'm sure we will spend more than 3 minutes

Of course, this is a good idea, as one of my friends used it to not fall into violations. Thank you for mentioning it

There must be atleast 3 minutes time gap between 2 posts here on this forum. This gap can help us to double check our post for any mistakes. We should make that time productive by checking the content of our post at that time and improving that.

Yes I agree with you my dear you are totally right and it is well said I think. So it is the best and easy no doubt best feature because with this they used this and read the topic and create useful post otherwise they can't.

• +1 1

It is  very nice idea if we get timer on screen we get a better idea. But mostly we complete post more than three minute because some post are very important and we learn properly. Then we will discuss and share our thoughts according to the post related topic

Yes friend you are right.  When we comment on the forum, the time limit is 3 minutes.  By which we can slowly comment.  There will be no unnecessary posts.  Thank you for posting on the topic you need.

Good information because time frame do really help out a times when reading a post before we proceed to make a comment it seems as if time do not permit us you need to be vigilante and knows much about the time frame.

I always to use timer when I do post here. I think timers are the best tool. It will help you a lot for maintain timing when you do post. I used to write many post at a time and I submit them after three minutes. But after completing my 20 post I do so many extra post for helping forum members. I think this is necessary for the good of the forum.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Wow this is very interesting and the article you publish here will serve as guide to me during submission of my post and I will try to download the pc timer so as to make my work more look good and make my submition at the right time.