How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

right I accept that patients is key of progress while I am new in market then I Also have exceptionally less measure of patients yet inside time I got patients well overall , attempting to learning New method too experienced naturally patients bulid in you

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

I strongly agree with you bro.

You tells us a good key to make patience in ourself. You can make patience in yourself when you takecare of things around you in the environment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This point of talked about my friend is very important and through which we can unlock and patience, we must be quiet and trust our estials I am trying to try to get them because they benefit them in the spread of themes at the forum and also in everyday life

I belive that patience is the key of success you get some times profit and some times loss in such a way you should not loose hope and wait for good time with patience they will build us by positive thinking 

You Explained it superbly and I'm agree with you . When You Start doing any work you should be patient to get the best Benefit from it. don't be in hurry always as it'll cost you later. Try to have patience and work Steadily and focus on your goal to achieve it by hardwork and Dry To look for a shortcut as You know Greed is a Curse and It is also a Kind of Greed to Be hurry to achieve everything in a short time . So Try to be a patient and a hardworking person.

I share your opinion, my friend, patience is very important in everyday life, not to mention when you now deal with digital currencies. What I mentioned of the seven keys. I think we must work with them until we get to a great result. Thank you for this advice

Ae can easily build patience in our self by making our brain fresh.. 

A  healthy body has a sound mind.So always believe in yourself will make you eager to learn. 

As trading and otjer crypto related field are full of chances and risk. A man should have patience capacity so that trading benefit him. 

1 minute ago, Dani21 said:

Greetings to you. To me, I am patient, and in my opinion, patience is an important thing, and that is in many issues in life, especially trading and investment, and thus we will be able to get the best results with patience

Yes patients is the tools to win in all situation we have to be very patience with our self especially in this forums if we are not patient we'll give up in the beginning where you will have to make 100 free Posts

Hello everyone this work need patient, courage and determination which could take you high to achieve you goal which could make you earn money

That is a short time ago the central point, oneself wants to be discipline and with the be subjected to gotten, oneself will see it is extremely imperative for patience if not to be losing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Look there are too many problems in our life but every problem has a solution so if you want success then you will be patient in your self because if you have no patience there is no success for you. For example if you complete hundred comment free without greed of money then you have a lot of patience

Building patient is one of the things that make easy way to success that why I like these forum because it makes u build patients

On 4/30/2020 at 8:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

Thanks @Babubu609 for an awesome tips, the aforementioned 7 guides to adopt patient if one adhere to those guides above no doubt one will find a lot of success along the way . patient is very important in the life of everyone who want to see success.

Except for 5th you agree with all the points mentioned because if you are a beginner rather than taking a big risk, it can be a big loss because you don't have enough knowledge about the crypto world as a beginner.  If you take big risks, it is not important to take risks because your destiny plays a big role.

This topic is really helpful for me and I will save this to my bookmark so that I can return here and use it as a guideline when I start doing some transactions related to cryptocurrency. As a beginner topics like this is really important because this will help us to grow and guide us if we are lost.

Creating patient in yourself requires a lot of experience because it is only when you have failed multiple times that you will realise that patience is very important and you can't succeed without it.

Sit in  the dark  corner  of  nature...

Take  long  breath  for a while... 

Think  on  the  particular  reasons which makes  you panic..

Then make  a chart  notice to  avoid nagetive  ingredients...

Think  positive  make yourself  polite  

You should do meditation if you want to build patience in you and don't be afraid while to trade. I think you should trade only those amount which you want to lose because trading is very risky and you should not worry whether you will gain or lose but you should have confidence while doing trading and only then you can get profit.

• +1 1

@Babubu609 The only way to develop patience in oneself is by doing yoga and keeping our mind peaceful. In some people patience can be developed through lots of experience. We must keep ourselves calm in any situation. There's is a saying we mustn't be excited in happiness and mustn't loose hope in sadness. 

• +3 1

Patients is very important while we working.Without patients we can not complete our work.I am always keep patients while i working on cryptotalk.You should avoid others thinking when you start work.

to build persistence in yiurself you should be sufficient concentrated overr your paintings .concentration and being focussed to the work will supply us staying power .as it's miles truely wanted in the crypto trading.having patience will provide you with a super successfull trades

Yes all there paitence is very needy because without paitence is nothing earn to easy and trading is never been any thing to without paitence.

Of course, my friend, the person must be ready to work and work hard in order to reach his goal and achieve what he wants. We have to be patient in order to reach our goals. I wish you good luck dear

Thanks for these great advice. Yes, you are right. We must banish all our life problems when working here and be patient, because patience and diligence are the key to success for anyone here. I hope everyone will work here diligently in order to increase our information and help each other.

• +5 1

On 11/16/2020 at 7:36 PM, Ielie said:

Thank you, my friend, for your valuable information that will always relax the heart and thoughts.
I have learned throughout my life that patience is one of the most powerful keys to success. Great things need a long time, and a long time needs great patience, and this concludes that patience in itself is a step towards success and excellence and reaching our goals in life in general.

Nice write up. It is only whose are patience enough what will succeed in everything they do. Patience will turn you into fool, patience will turn you onto a loser but when the right time comes you will then realize that you did the Right thing by been patience.... Patience is the key to all doors....

• +1 1