Read also other's replies as well. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Of course, reading helps us to develop ourselves and benefit more from the experiences of others.
Till now I am reading a lot of other members ’comments because this helps me a lot

• +5 1

Indeed, reading the comments and experiences of others will benefit you in developing your knowledge and experience in this field. It will also be good so that the same responses are not always repeated. But despite this, the topic remains difficult for us to read the entire comments for the entire topic, so we can focus daily on an important topic and read it completely to take the necessary benefits from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Fact I too agree with it. Because experience matters a lot. Cryototalk allow us to ask anything related to cryptocurrency. And many people are here who want to share their experiences too. This experience will help us to increase our portfolio. So we should read and respect every comments and learn their way of thinking. Because cryptocurrency is a vast subject , to gain something we have to learn something.

Yes this is the great way to know more that you described. If you read the replies of the post then you will get more information about the topic as every reply contain a new knowledge. So it will be much helpful to understand the topic more deeply.

New topics help us to explore our own confusions as well and the replies in it are also the answer to our confusion so we must read other's replies as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes  I agree to you my friend, knowledge is vast like an ocean and a single human cannot know everything in this universe. So we should learn from others, in this forum we can read others coments and understand more deeply about a topic . It also helps us to understand other members point of view to certain topics. I always read reputed comments and enhance my knowledge. 

I agree my dude while of course researching on your own and posting accordingly is what everyone should be doing and probably something the majority of people do then the reasonable next step is to take advantage of the knowledge everyone adds to a conversation that also did their own research so yeah read up on whatever everyone is their saying this is good conversation to have since it might open people up to do proper reading on the content put here in the first place then the usual "read up on good source's" that while good can be sometimes limiting.

Thank you, I always do since there are always other members who have different points of view and this helps me understand the subject a little more, and helps me create my own publications.

We cannot dispense with either of the two main topics and comments, as both constitute interaction and increased participation and understanding in the forum

We get a lot of information from another replies. There is always a feedback. We will be updated constantly about the main and new cryptocurrencys on the world.

Hello, I totally agree with you on this, I have been here for a short time but I try to read all the responses of the others, first to know more and second to try not to answer the same as the others and contribute something new to the conversation thread, such as when I have to choose a topic to discuss, first I make sure that it is not a topic that is already being discussed at that time so as not to be repetitive, I think it is a good way to add new content.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Logically, if we read we learn, when we read concentrated on reading and not only by going out of the way of something, reading nurtures knowledge, interacting makes you more proactive and that brings wisdom, in a globalized world with today's, reading what Others comment and analyze their writings is essential when wanting to learn something, asking what is not known also contributes to the experience

Reading some responses is good for two things: first, to evaluate them, and secondly to avoid the answer in a similar way and to reformulate it in a new way if there is similarity of ideas or knowledge between the two people Thus, avoid spam or repetition.

• +2 1

Reading the comments of others , will give you a lot of information and you can earn the knowledge from . And you can also  improve your skills and your language.

"We grow by lifting others"

I agree with you, as it is known that the majority of comments contain different answers to solve the question raised, and they may be from people with good experiences.

A nice thing is if you don't know much about a topic then of course you can't follow the seniors because the seniors have commented on what you read and can't reply to because there are a lot of picks that you have no idea about but you  If you follow the comments of other members you will understand where the topic is being talked about but you can do it and give good feedback from which you will get good ratings and start.

I in particular but some are not all because they are too many, even sometimes from the odd heart, it is good to see the comments of others.

Yes read others comments and if your are not agree with them then your own suggestion in positive way and if you suggestion is beneficial then you will get good comments by the community

Yes my friend true words which means a lot for all the members. That when we delivered post aslo read to the other posts ,what they are want to say and what is their level of Knowledge and experience. And reading is also very essential to make the oota so we must do all these things for a good members of this forum.

Whenever I come across specific terms that are entirely new to me I make it a point that either of the topics of other users as well so that this in a way would increase my knowledge and understanding regarding that particular topic. And each user would have their own ideologies and perspective regarding each topic therefore going through others topics would definitely benefit you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to know something from this platform and gain some knowledge that you don't want to learn, then you must follow the posts given by and it will be good if they post them. If you can read them well then you are good about this topic.  You can learn more about yourself and if you know better about it, you can talk better about symbols and you and your ability to learn will increase.

Hello Dear friends and great companions of this great forum, it is clear that to learn knowledge and obtain information it is very important to read the comments of all the users of the topic that you find out since each one contributes their little information for my way of seeing it is important
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

You need to make sure to read everything before engaging in a topic. If you fail to read, it will also be your loss since you won't be able to gain insights and more information about that said topic. Knowledge is the road to success.

Yes, I agree with you, because I always read a large proportion of the responses because sometimes you can understand the topic through the responses and opinions in addition to benefiting from the views of others

On 4/30/2020 at 9:02 AM, Prince90 said:

Hello fellow mate , i do agree with you that reading others reply is also neccessary and it is valuable for  us too. As we learn more and more from others also. I do read the replies of other member to get more info. About the particular topic.

Yes brother, totally agreed. We should learn other member comments  especially senior and expert members to increase our knowledge in crypto.

I have learned many things about crypto world from this platform by reading comments of senior members. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day