Read also other's replies as well. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Hey friends if you really want to make good comment on a post I suggest you to read others comments on a post. By reading their comments you will get the idea for making good comments. In this way you learn more and your rating improves.

• +1 1

My dear mate I generally follows this in light of the fact that any individuals post theme some data Miss, since he can't write in full subtleties so in this circumstance we read our gathering individuals remarks, at that point we got full data and extra information likewise we learn.

Hy friends I hope you having a good time I think we also have to read every reply because it's very helpful for and very knowledgeable for us

• +2 1

Thats what I have been trying to do , the last few minutes I have read so many peoples replies and right now am enjoying the good things that come with it and to me this is a good idea because them you are able to build up a strategy to it and work with it , that is to continue working perfectly well with it.

• +1 2

True dear friend if we want to learn more from this forum and increase our knowledge effectively then we must also put focus on reading other members comments not only topics or tittles,it's a great suggestion I'm supporting it.

• +2 1

My friend true words. Most of the members didn't read the others contents. They  just read the topics and delivered the comments. So we should read the others point of my view also. In this way we will learn the new ideas ,skills and knowledge about the crypto world. So I am doing the same strategy. And I am enjoying working in this style.

• +4 1

Thank dear friend for such a nice advise. Reading is powerful tool to improve our vocabulary and our writing skills. We should read others reply to learn about the forum and to get knowledge about the topic. And to get experience by reading posts of seniors members. 

that is right but I think that most of the people are already doing that because most of them are writing comment based on what they read they I would like to advice you to write better topics for the next days 

Thank you for your suggestion my friend. It's really helpful for beginners. It really helps to think from all perspectives and that can help you with more ideas about any topic. The people's comments really will help us improve our knowledge on the topic.

• +1 1

This is true because the person who publishes a post may make some errors with some information, and the person who alerts this error by commenting on a post may increase any person from the information above the information of the person who published the post.

Yes brother its important to others comments also because if we choose a topic which we have less idea then its good to read others post and then try to post. And it is not a bad thing that getting learn from others so check as much comments that you can it will help to post comments.

Of course, reading other responses is useful in improving the information, correcting it or giving it, and it also has another benefit Sometimes it happens that we write a response and there is a response in the same way. Therefore, attention to this matter is important to us to change the way of phrasing, as this helps to avoid repetition and not consider the similarity of ideas as spam.

• +4 1

Yes, indeed. There's a lot of members here putting a lot of efforts in their replies, sharing their knowledge about cryptocurrencies so it's really important to read replies, too. Also, it helps you to avoid the repetition of the same content of replies. 

Yes, we must read the responses of others and benefit from them and from all the advice they provide in these responses

Hello friend, Truly my companion, you are correct. Yet, the primary concern is that each new individuals here came to bring in cash. I don't is bot awful thing yet they generally concern just with the cash. That is certifiably not something worth being thankful for. In the event that you have come here for adapting additionally, at that point you need to peruse all the remarks just as the themes

Yes absolutely agreed with the idea. This is a great activity. By reading other's comments you can learn many things about that topics. As there are many people from all over the world and all the people have their own prespective or point of view about that particular topic. So by reading their replies you can learn every aspect of that topic and it will be helpful.

• +1 2

Definitely its very good idea to make useful comments to that post. I am also doing this . Because some things are very to difficult to search that things but if you read the comments of senior members then i gurantee you , you can get knowledge about that difficult topic and make useful comments.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Yes we should read all post. I am also a beginner but I am reading all posts because my purpose is not only one thing to just earn I also want to learn and by people post I am learning many things. There are many useful posts. So we should read them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am absolutely agree with you advise because when we read others posts we come to know different ideas and different opinions on one topic. We should read before rating any posts. First read the post and analysis weather post is rate able or not. 

Yeah you can do it. It will be great for you. It's a really good idea for all of us. If we read others post so we can get knowledge to them and that will be make us more advance.

Not everyone can do everything. Everyone has to do everything. The way you work on this site, the way you gain knowledge, the way your intelligence will increase.

As for me, as a beginner, I always read the responses to the post and see a lot of information and learn from it, so all members have to read the responses so that we learn well and gain experience.

Yes, you are right my brother. If you read the comments of the other persons you will gain also alot of information about that topic and also about cryptocurrency. If you read the comments of other persons than you can make your comment more unique because you have get ideas about that topic from other comments. 

Hey mate, this is great advice to learn cryptocurrency in short time reading others reply of the post, ye I do read others post reply, so that our knowledge also increase if we read others post reply of the forum. I think reading others comment also increase English skill too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day