What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

10 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Thank you for sharing us your reason being in this forum and you have tell us what you have benefit from the forum. All the way we are all here to help each other and fortunately everyone has his reason being in this forum I will like you to ask questions about what you don't know and many will be here to share you a guide.

Well said @Babubu609 everyone have a separate reason to join this forum, I have also one reason in my circle there is no one knows crypto so I want learn about crypto knowledge, and this forum better place to learn, do know present I start small investment in crypto and earns little bit of profit because of this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

know present I start small investment in crypto and earns little bit of profit because of this forum.

Very good for that plan. I am also still learning a lot about cryptocurrency and I have learn a lot in this forum that benefits me and now I keep focused to learn and invited many of my friends to this forum. I also have plan to start Investment after the launched of talk coin what I have I will increase my Investment.

From my point of view the which encourage me in a cryptotalk is that it provides knowledge. And after getting much experience you will become a professional trader. This is important article for beginners.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:47 AM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

The thing that drives me into cryptocurrency is it's technology.Cryptocurrency is a digital currency ,which is created on computer and it is astonishing. @Babubu609,i am here in this cryptoworld to get knowledge about this sort of technology.I want to learn first than comes  earning .We should not go towards money , but we should make money to come to us.We can easily do it if we master ourselves in things that we are doing.I mean that if i am a trader i should master doing trading .I should not look towards making money .If i am doing sort of good trading money will eventually come to me.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The most important thing that encouraged me is because I learned from friends that they manage to make good money with work and trade and this is what I try to do because I have to pay for the studies and the plan was to find a work but with the corona virus everyone is unemployed and no job is available.

• +2 1

Lots of things do encourage me, so its important for me to really keep on putting up a lot of good issues of the market, the right idea today is to make sure that you are earning from it.

Crypto currency has a promise of having freedom and its one of the most important that we can be able to use. there is a lot of good things that work for all of us. and in this season am Believing that crypto currency is a future of exchange , its important that we keep on using it, thats why I use it, its a promise.

• +3 2

3 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

us.We can easily do it if we master ourselves in things that we are doing.I mean that if i am a trader i should master doing trading .

Yes know how to study the market I mean the Bitcoin chat or the coin you want to trade. Try to compare prices and pairs of a coin you want to trade in that market with that only you can master it.

The main factor that encourages me into cryptocurrencies is that cryptocurrencies are the new generation, new technology model for maintaining and managing money. The uses of cryptocurrencies are numerous and hence it should be used as the medium of exchange.

• +2 1

Starting my motivation was to earn money but not it changed a lot now I can study many new topics which will improve my knowledge and helps in future and also to improve my language.

The promise of a future, this is this is really important for us to really keep everything in a perfect solution that we can think of the right idea would be to really work as hard, we need to work and put together everything that we know , the right idea is to always keep looking for the right time to adopt , that is what is so beautiful, that is really good , the promise of a good future in crypto is why its important that we need to work as hard for it

• +2 1

He first encountered cryptocurrency when he began mining on video cards. Now I prefer to store finance in cryptocurrency on the Yobit exchange, participating in interesting projects.

• +1 1

In the past, I did not believe in cryptocurrencies and their price was very low, but in a few years, look at what the price has become now and I have not forgotten the story of the one who bought pizza 10 years ago with almost 12 bitcoins. Bitcoin will soon reach 100,000 dollars someday, so we should not lose the opportunity again and do not look under our feet for a safe view only and for the future of these cryptocurrencies, they are the treasure of the future and the key to wealth, so do not miss the opportunity.

And I want to add another important thing that there are many free profit sites to get free currencies in exchange for some tasks such as watching ads. In the past, many of these sites were more profitable, so we must take advantage of the opportunities as long as we do not lose anything, there is free profit without any financial loss There are also many investment sites, so how can we miss all these opportunities, when we are in the era of digital currencies and profit from the Internet

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are my full-time job so they are my main source of income and let's say that's what imulsa me every day more to keep learning and humming in this medium 

• +1 1

I am personally encouraged to use cryptocurrency, its ease and availability, in addition, with the help of cryptocurrency, I have passive earnings

• +1 1

What gives me motivation and impulse is that with the cryptocurrency business I have been able to obtain a small extra income that helps me to cover my needs, not with the idea that I am going to get rich but to keep yourself

• +2 1

The focus I have on cryptocurrencies is that in addition to generating extra money, I can also invest as a form of savings and that money can be multiplied.

• +2 1

My passion about bitcoin makes me to engaging in crypto currency!  When i know about bitcoin i just crazy about it ! It encourages me a lot ! 

• +1 1

You need to change the thinking of earning fast after entering into the crypto world. There are many strategies of earning crypto,so the beginners should try doing trading and investing to earn some profit.

• +1 1

Well, I'm getting involved here in cryptocurrency when my friend invited me in an airdrop but sadly the airdrop is just a scam, but this is not a reason to stop, i came back here by almost 1 year and i see this forum and happily i found an legit forum which is really pays some profit.

Profit is the only target which engaging me to crypto currency ! I saw many trader doing so much profit by trading crypto ! I want profit that's why i engage with crypto

• +1 1

I think that my main motivation to keep going is to be able to improve myself as a person, I want to show others that they are wrong by judging me for doing what I like, being on my PC, doing calculations, learning and investing, I love that about the crypto world  , and that's why I continúe here.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have become a way to generate a very useful passive income for most of us who like to invest and generate profits safely and in some cases for free with faucets, cryptocurrencies are a good option to have a stable income

• +2 1