Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Thank you for bringing such a nice observation here at least we will all know each others problem and solve it together here in these forum, however since I have join these platform i have never experienced such and I will be grateful if anyone ask me questions or having a difficulty here in these forum.

• +3 1

Thank you very much sharing your problem here. It doesn't mean that green candle becomes a bullish and red the bearish one. So I think it is the difficult and indicator based. You should to study about it.

• +2 1

If someone tells the problems than we gather to solve it and find the quickly solution of this problem because unity is the power.

I have no problem with cryptocurrencies world and when I face any kind of problem I research about it and get the correct information. Regarding my problem.

This topic is very important. There are many members who has many problems but they don’t tell anyone for afraid.so they cannot share their difficult problem with us.any problem can be solved if someone support them.and not everyone solve that problem. There are some member who gain a lot of knowledge and experience. When we share the problem with senior then they can solve our problem easily. Thank you.

Good dears this is amazing platform where we can shares our ideas and solutions. Actually we are like a family where it's our duty to help newbies and explained them and clear their confusions. Feel free to ask for answers and write good questions where people love to help u

I also think that if we are facing a problem or having a little bit of confusion then we should share it with other members can help you a lot so you can easily get out of your confusion and it can find the answer the question easily so you sure to post a new topic if you are facing a problem.

Yes this is very genuine post , yup we are here to solve each others problem , we are here as a team members or observing each other issues , dear mate i have an issue  I didn't paid when i react on different posts , past 4th day I've paid but since yesterday I did not paid by givibg reatction , please say something about it.

Yes, it is a good idea to help and encourage each other.
Ever since I joined this forum, I have only one interest. And that I post so hard and they get deleted. I have seen this problem happen to everyone. But why? I post unique and informative on my own. Doesn't leave anyone out, yet posts are deleted.

By reading this post it seems to be very cooperative. it is very cooperative for all of us . We feel that we are not alone . We are like a family here and can solve difficulty of a beginner. 

This publication has an excellent energy, I love to see forum users with this initiative that encourages us to help each other, and it is satisfactory, for now I have no problems but I join to provide solutions to whoever has them.

Like you asked the question, tell about problems  it will happen and we also solve it together .I think this is the biggest problem that we do not share our problems to anyone and we do not share and this is our biggest problem.And the friend circle is the name of such a thing that the things should be done together to get the missile and this was the best picture, what are your things about your problem and your Muslim opinion should be taken from the people and easy to solve human being   

Yes that is what I understand too the moment I joined this forum those senior members must be respected and appreciated for the great work they are doing for them and new beginners must devote their time too to learn from their good post. We all learn together to succeed together

• +1 1

This is absolutely right. We members on this forum should see ourselves as one and be free to share our problems with eachother for a solution. One of the essence of this forum is to interact with eachother pertaining to cryptocurrency and any other activity related to this forum. So we members shouldn't find it difficult to discuss any issues with our friends here.

Yes we have a lot of problems when we work on this site but they are temporary and after a few days they are right.The members of this form are very good. They coprate each other. Their post motivates others. If you don't understand something then reading their post makes sense. This helps us a lot.  

On 12/17/2020 at 4:35 PM, Haso said:

I want to learn to trade heavily. Trading in cryptocurrency and trading in Forex, but so far I have not started learning. I want someone to encourage me to do this by sharing my knowledge about trading. Thank you for this useful post.

You are a big teacher for yourself. Make mistakes and learn from it. I also started the trading without any experience but now with making mistakes I can trade easily.

Absolutely a very good post for you because when the forum is about to learn a lot from the forumy of the friends of the just to make money from them and share the skills and messages with each other on every topic.All the issues you recognize can be discused from you and share with friends. 

I totally agree with you. We are all friends here. I should help the newcomers. In this case, the newcomers have to share the problem. Those who are experienced will help. My problem is that my post is deleted. In this case, what should be done?

Yes we should work together and also share our problems with other friends because we are like a family that we should solve  our problems together by share each other.

im very happy because i heared that from you brother , i will explain something about that because that is good topic , we must help each other by putting our experiences in the world of encryption and providing advice, which makes this site enjoyable, useful and profitable at the same time , so that all i have to say about that good topic so good luck for you brother .

@Babubu609Excellent step ! 

But your effort will bore fruit only when you try yor best to give solution of problems of all replying here . 

But good post for good purpose .

You had took a step to lessen the problems .That 's good.👍

Any way I'm not so perfect and I'm so too good to In this forum because I'm still a newbie. But to be sincerely speaking since I joined this site I have never face any problem or challenges the only thing I want to know about is invest box.

The problem that I have seen here is that there are some of this post I make and when you look at the replies, they are nothing that has its concern on the topic I started and that becomes a problem to me and its painful so its important to really check it out and see what would help

My dear friend I agree with you.  We need to help each other in crypto forums.  This crypto forum is a blessing for us. We all have to solve the problems of this forum together. All the members of this forum need to be more careful about the forum.  Everyone needs to share their problems and inexperience in this forum.  Thank you