Bitcoin will go up to six numbers - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin will go up to six numbers

One of the most popular supporters of bitcoin, Tim Draper, has confirmed that he still adheres to all his six-digit crypto price predictions.
He is convinced that there are a few main reasons that may drive this type of price movement. Believing that the massive stimulus package offered by the US government will weaken the value of the dollar, and send people to digital currencies. Bitcoin is also expected to see huge trade accreditation around the world during this time frame.
What do you think are the expectations of this well-known investor is possible?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 2

well i must say, for the bitcoin price value going up by six digit is something far from being  withnessed and experienced what ever. The four degits of 7000 dollars alone haven't yet reached a price value of five digit yet so his is far into the future. 

7 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

well i must say, for the bitcoin price value going up by six digit is something far from being  withnessed and experienced what ever. The four degits of 7000 dollars alone haven't yet reached a price value of five digit yet so his is far into the future. 

Indeed, I think Tim Draper is a very bold person in his expectations, and the stranger is that many people trust him and consider him a great and important investment expert, and he says about his expectation: “This is my expectation. I stick to it. I am sure that will happen. When it happens it will be a kind of fun.”

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Claiming that Bitcoin will reach one millions is something we shouldn't do. It is a really small chance to reach this price and this would mean that Bitcoin's value in total market cap would reach 18-21 trillion USD. Although saying a number and not the year this would happen is not exactly a prediction. These statements are pointless as I could say too that it can reach a billion USD in the next thousand years.

I don’t know this investor, but I think his words are somewhat correct. The cryptocurrency will be approved by many people, because it has a very prosperous future.

4 hours ago, Hatred said:

if bitcoin's demand will grow and it became useful to many people, do you think that it has a chance that it will reach six digit number value, even though it decrease continuously?

Well, it's hard to make it six digit price for bitcoin even though it has a high demand for many people, but as of now, the price of bitcoin is now reaching the $9000 mark which is good for it and this is the sign of the bull run which will be happen in this month.

38 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, it's hard to make it six digit price for bitcoin even though it has a high demand for many people, but as of now, the price of bitcoin is now reaching the $9000 mark which is good for it and this is the sign of the bull run which will be happen in this month.

Well, let's all hope that it will happen. Maybe bitcoin will be triggered to make a bull run because of an event that will happen this may. I hope that it happens because if that will, then it will be a great opportunity for us to sell our holded coins and tokens.

I do not think that this will ever happen, even if bitcoin is accepted by most developed countries that have money for the development of the blockchain. 

• -1 1

I think that this can happen, but I do not believe that bitcoin will grow in price to a six-figure amount, since it is unlikely that anyone will buy it at this price. 

A lot have been told about the price of bitcoin to reach 6 digit numbers. One of the most famous experts who first claimed bitcoin will touch 100K value is McAfee but this and similar predictions have no solid evidence behind them. There is still nothing to support this theory and halving is the only justification for the next rise of bitcoin. If all the bitcoins in circulation reduce by 50% and demand for bitcoin after halving goes extremely high, maybe its value increases to $40K. This is based on optimism. Six digit is something that may happen until 2025.

4 hours ago, chrislynn said:

According to your prediction that bitcoin reached to 100,000$ USD I am totally disagree with this optimistic opinion regarding bitcoin because crypto market never goes highers on straight forward because it's price goes upstairs and little bit down fall then goes little bit high it means next five years bitcoin price maximum 35000$.

The fluctuations experienced by Bitcoin were normal despite people trying to manipulate the market and move it to their advantage. The optimistic outlook for Tim Draper is because Bitcoin is the best currency and he thinks it is only a matter of time and it will be as soon as we can do everything with Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 3

46 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

The fluctuations experienced by Bitcoin were normal despite people trying to manipulate the market and move it to their advantage. The optimistic outlook for Tim Draper is because Bitcoin is the best currency and he thinks it is only a matter of time and it will be as soon as we can do everything with Bitcoin.

Yes the manipulation is quite visible on crypto market and it's not just bitcoin either and other important altcoins are also affected by these manipulations, investors should disregard these price movements that happening in the short term and try to think more long term and accumulate as much as bitcoin that they can for when it gets to way higher price.

10 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

A lot have been told about the price of bitcoin to reach 6 digit numbers. One of the most famous experts who first claimed bitcoin will touch 100K value is McAfee but this and similar predictions have no solid evidence behind them. There is still nothing to support this theory and halving is the only justification for the next rise of bitcoin. If all the bitcoins in circulation reduce by 50% and demand for bitcoin after halving goes extremely high, maybe its value increases to $40K. This is based on optimism. Six digit is something that may happen until 2025.

Yes, it would be great if this prediction came true))) but I am agree with you that it sounds like very very big, even fantastic optimism)))) and what about McAfee you have mentioned - yeah, he really had lots of predictions of such kind)))) and despite he made good things in his computer directions and promoted and supported crypto projects sometimes even in bold manner, but sometimes there was an impression that it was the PR more)) 

• +2 1

There is a reason 30000 bitcoin for Tim Draper predicts the price of Bitcoin will go up by around 250,000 usd, he bought it in 2014 and if the bitcoin he owns is still intact then his Bitcoin assets are around 277 million usd, but will it really happen?, despite what Draper said also supported by a lot of professional analysis, that the movement of the Bitcoin price chart is likely to rise to 200.000 usd when the bullish peak later.
But whatever it is, we must be careful with the worst possibilities because of volatile market sentiment and unexpected events.

The prediction of bitcoin acquiring a six digit price is very far from being fulfilled and it might not be this year but in the near future as I suggest in my opinion.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:46 PM, SuperCrypto said:

One of the most popular supporters of bitcoin, Tim Draper, has confirmed that he still adheres to all his six-digit crypto price predictions.
He is convinced that there are a few main reasons that may drive this type of price movement. Believing that the massive stimulus package offered by the US government will weaken the value of the dollar, and send people to digital currencies. Bitcoin is also expected to see huge trade accreditation around the world during this time frame.

well it is right that bitcoin price is rising but i do not think it will reach 6 numbers! at least not in the near future , i think it may reach 15,000$ or so this year  

Edited by yato987

There is possiblities of bitcoin to achieve that prediction, but it will take more times and we should not be eager to see that progress now, so we should be patient and wait for bull run to commence

On 5/7/2020 at 11:38 AM, yato987 said:

well it is right that bitcoin price is rising but i do not think it will reach 6 numbers! at least not in the near future , i think it may reach 15,000$ or so this year  

Certainly, these expectations that the price will reach six digits will not happen in the near future and I think that Tim Draper's expectations are exaggerated, but I am optimistic that Bitcoin will get a great importance and prices that we do not expect in the distant future.

• +2 1

On 5/11/2020 at 10:27 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Certainly, these expectations that the price will reach six digits will not happen in the near future

It can not happen, at the current price of $8900, that means bitcoin will grow to over $60,000. People that do not analyze can only hype. You are right, this can not happen, before the next halving in 2024, bitcoin may not even get to such price. 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:31 PM, BTC Future said:

Claiming that Bitcoin will reach one millions is something we shouldn't do. It is a really small chance to reach this price and this would mean that Bitcoin's value in total market cap would reach 18-21 trillion USD. Although saying a number and not the year this would happen is not exactly a prediction. These statements are pointless as I could say too that it can reach a billion USD in the next thousand years.

I also think that it's look difficult for Bitcoin to reach 1 millions USD per coin because this price is very big I think when there is not any Bitcoin for mining then after 10-40 year we can accept bitcoin touch $200K but 1 million doller is really looking difficult .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I agree with the prediction of Tim draper I am following him from last 3 years on Twitter whenever he predict something he do research before doing that and I also think that bitcoin can reach six figure before 2025

On 4/28/2020 at 12:46 PM, SuperCrypto said:

By the way i don't like that bitcoin will  teach the roof and  like with 6 figures or more, because if  the price of bitcoin more than 100,000$$ then we can't afford it and we can buy any bitcoin, we use only the coins we have in our wallets, and crypto will change to multi billionaires interest, and we can't afford it just like diamonds and platinum.  

That is why many people are waiting to the bull run to come because there is a big possibility that bitcoin will hit great amount in this happening. And it is not impossible to have six digit on its value because some analyst talks about it that it may happen. That's why i come in a conclusion that i believe that soon it will happen and it will rock the world of crypto.

hopefully that's true, it's fairly optimistic though, the more general approximation is $70k-$80k, anything above is a welcome bonus

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Most likely it will. There is no reason for Bitcoin to stop growing. By the way, if anyone is interested in how to correctly invest in this whole thing, I can recommend a e-book.