Getting blocked in this crisis! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Getting blocked in this crisis!

On 4/29/2020 at 2:21 AM, Moaz said:

I totally agree with you, my friend, that this forum is  biggest opportunity in order to make money while we are sitting at home away from the danger of corona virus, we must maintain a wonderful forum CryptoTalk and respect its rules at work for to keep our accounts safe in CryptoTalk

Thats true, this forum is really great for this current situation, we are now at home because of the pandemic and its hard to earn money online but because of this forum it helps us to sustain our needs while we are under community quarantine.

• +3 1

54 minutes ago, Moontong said:

Thats true, this forum is really great for this current situation, we are now at home because of the pandemic and its hard to earn money online but because of this forum it helps us to sustain our needs while we are under community quarantine.

@Moontong i think THIS is not the only forum where you can earn money Only but if you have enough Knowledge about crypto currency all section then you can easily earn a huge amount money than pay per post.. You can choice Bounty programme which can give you much money like my friend received 2.5k usd last month from bounty programme                   

• +3 1

If I would be blocked on this forum that will gives me a lot of stress or I would get depress because this forum is the only one that I can get some income for my school fees and needed in this house so, I don't know what to do if I would get blocked here so for me to not get blocked I would be careful here and I will follow the rules here so that I can lower the chance that i will get block  here and continue to make my income.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk is very a great help for everyone since before pandemic because it helps a lot an extra earnings. But this pandemic, the importance of crypotalk is increase since this is very good since you are not allowed to go out for physical work. Getting blocked here in crypotalk is so depressing and disappointing that is why, we must know why we are here and what we must do all the time when we are in the forum. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/29/2020 at 2:49 PM, Tine0313 said:

This forum is a great substitute for those who doesn't have a work now since many countries are implementing lockdown in their area. This forum is a great source of income even though it's not that big payment.

Same thing with me, our country is now lockdown and we are temporwrrly unemployed so theres now way for us to earn money anymore and this forum saves us from hunger because it helps us to earn money.

• +5 1

22 hours ago, Moontong said:

Same thing with me, our country is now lockdown and we are temporwrrly unemployed so theres now way for us to earn money anymore and this forum saves us from hunger because it helps us to earn money.

Many people are are being helped by this forum directly or indirectly. I am happy it help many people now since many of us are unemployed due to world wide pandemic. I am also grateful this forum help me to improve my English skills while earning.

On 8/10/2020 at 6:06 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

like my friend received 2.5k usd last month from bounty programme 

I think I asked again about this but did not get an answer. If you claim things like that you have to provide information as which bounty was it. Otherwise noone believes this.

CryptoTalk helped thousands of people during the pandemic and was a source of income for them, but due to the large number, randomness and lack of commitment by the members, and the work here was taken seriously, a large part got warning points and some were banned due to breaching the rules or spam This is normal. A good level of the forum must be maintained, otherwise it will fail.

• +1 1

Good topic brother, it will be difficult because as you say so many of us cannot leave home due to the virus problem and our only livelihood is working online, it would be very hard to be blocked since we have a lot of this income... The important thing would be Comply with the rules and avoid being blocked, if we work complying with the rules of the forum, everything will be excellent and we can continue working without problems.

It can be possible, it usually happens to us when we are under pressure or in trouble. The crisis in some cases is positive, since it shows us ideas that we didn't even imagine before, that's why I say that it is possible to block in a crisis, but good ideas also come out of it.  

You have to post with respect to all the forum rules. Losing the opportunity to learn and win satoshis with the forum would be a great loss and more if we consider that we do not even know when this pandemic really ends or if another comes ...

• +5 1

My advice is that you try to read all the Cryptotalk rules and try to comply with all of them to the letter as much as possible to avoid being blocked either for offensive content or posting spam. I highlight this group is not for spammers and much less scammers, here we are a serious group to share and express ideas and clarify our doubts, let's be disciplined please. Greetings

Several analysts say that over the next few months there will be a bull run - an uptrend in the market in which asset prices are rising - in the market for cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, which could skyrocket to $ 150,000. (more than 130,000 euros)

I believe that if this forum is the only way for someone to earn money, then you may be disappointed, because you will not receive bonus rewards and funds. So far, this forum is the only optimal way to earn money, and without it, I would not be able to develop in cryptocurrency,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

We all make many mistakes, but the most important thing is to learn from our mistakes and never make them again.
I agree with you, this forum helps us get good profits, so we must work harder and respect the laws

• +3 1

I can only imagine if someone gets banned. This forum spreads general knowledge about the crypto currency and a plus it also pays which can help you with some expenses on your life. That will really be devasting if you get banned

Yes it is really necessary that the uses keep in mind that mistakes can happen to literally anyone and it is really good to hear that the moderators and admin would definitely forgive some mistake is done accidentally. This is a really good opportunity for us during this pandemic situation to take full advantage of this platform so let's strive to make ourselves better and earn more from this platform.

You will be banned if you made a mistake so work with honesty here if you are working hard following the rules and giving your best to this forum then don't be scared from banned because you are working here purely and if you made mistake and banned then it's not good for you because you are getting knowledge as well as money from this site

First of all, thank you. Every one of your concepts is very important. I am a new member of this forum and have not yet fully learned about the forum. I am here just to learn more about cryptocurrency in detail and to spend my leisure time learning as well

On 4/28/2020 at 12:43 AM, Calvinpriva said:

I agree with you dear, we have to respect this forum because its very helpful to our lives and we are not only earning but we are also learning new things.

Do not be dear friend and colleague of this great forum, I agree with this, we must take care of the forum and here it is extremely useful for all of us where we have a great source of information about cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

It is very sad since it might be there last resort to earn for leaving. but we can't blame the moderator because they might commit some violations that are against the forum that's why they got banned. So if we don'r want to face the same fate, we need to be careful and always follow the rules and regulations, in that way for sure you will not be banned in this forum, and you will continue earning and benefits from what this forum offers like sudden airdrops.

4 hours ago, Cryptic said:

in that way for sure you will not be banned in this forum, and you will continue earning and benefits from what this forum offers like sudden airdrops.

@Cryptic  actually moderators has nothing to do in this case since they are doing their duty in this forum..  So we cant do something if we blame Moderator because  they always do the right thing.. Again  I dont think our    forum provide us legit airdrop except some legit bounty... You can see now a days our forum provide us different ways to earn money so in this case you are right to keep our account safe..          

• +2 1

This will be really sad my friend. Because all our efforts get wasted . This really make the people less motivated to do content that are really creative and innovative. I think you can try not to get blocked by following rules and regulations