Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

I support you, my friend, and support our beloved forum!
My information is still few and I am still trying to learn, but I will report anyone who offends this forum, practices fraud and trys to steal from others!
We must all cooperate in order to save our forum from these spoilers

Yeah you are right, thats our duty to report spammer but if we have evidence then its more better. So for more better reputaion of cryptotalk it is necessary to clean this forum from spammers so when we saw anybody who violate the rules or doing irrelevant activites then report it. But before report must check may be he is not spammer or scammer or dont know rules like new bies or beginners so guide them because those are the future of this forum. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/30/2020 at 12:00 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 ofcourse it will be more easy because spammer will be tried to reach 200 post so they will try to make useless post to reach 200 useful post but in that time we will catch them Out 😆 though this idea was given by one of our forum mate to Moderator.. 

@Mark wood we are going to hope so that it will be happen  sooner    or later as our forum now in good reputation Between 3 good crypto forum.. That is why we always need to be prepare for face spammer..           

Exactly we should focus on new members posts as well because many of them make copy/paste if we directly report them then it is a good way of making this forum clean from spammers I see expert members report on some members already that's good..

Yes,you are right.In my opinion all members should report a post with useless or pointless content. As newbie at the start comment on each and every post to complete thier 100 post task.

After that when moderator delete uselss posts the comments of the newbie also get deleted which disheart newbie.

When quality posts present in the forum thier should be a healthy competition between members to provide quality content.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:28 PM, Dmasked said:

we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth

Nice advice! @Dmasked We all should use every part of this forum as we get paid from here so it is our responsibility to keep it up by helping admins and moderators to detect anything that is going wrong on the forum via the report button.

In the past many spammers have caused forum disturbances and I appreciate the efforts of administrators and moderators who cleaned up this forum and only secured useful content by real members.

You are correct it is critical to report spammers and pointless themes to the arbitrators it will be useful for the development of the discussion. It additionally useful for us all . Since, supposing that there is less tricksters and usless posts odds of erasing our posts will diminish.

This is a good one, we should always be on the lookout for anyhow person here that is taking an unjustly advantage of this forum, some spammers are here to destroy the forum , and once we observe any form of spammer in one way or the other, we should ensure that we report them to the admins so that we can sanitize the forum into a meaningful one for the benefit of ourselves and other incoming members. We should always caution any member that is posting irrelevant information that is not useful to the forum, by doing this, we are encouraging ourselves into making the forum a much more better place for everyone of us.

You are right. We have some responsibilities to make this great platform clean.   There are a lot of dishonest people who want to earn money as fast as they can and then they do spam, copy pasting, short low quality post etc. We should report them without any thought in order to make our platform clean         

I think It is something important to talk about,  thought we don't hope to report our selves,  but when the need arises,  we should be promoted to act in other to stop an evil  that is about to engulf us all. reporting is not even when is is done for the right purpose. 

I fully agree with this post 100% as I have been saying it countless times that as students if knowledge we should hold ourselves responsible for our actions and live up to the standard and expectations to which we are being held.

Most posts are just repetition of words and if we keep going that way, our standard keeps dropping and we have nobody but ourselves to blame because we have fallen short of standard. As a forum, there should be that professionalism to what we do and how we approach matters. Post should be rated based on merit and not bias and questions should be moderated and checked to see if they are up to standard before they are being posted.

Yes I agree with you because through reporting illegal stuff we actually clean this forum from scammers. But we should talk privately to the members if we come to know that the violation is done mistakenly and not intentionally.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Reporting is a good thing in the way and bad in another way if you keep carried out with it. Reporting a post which is useless or which is a kind of scam is a good thing and it is responsibility of a member to report that kind of post. But it doesn't mean that if someone is new and don't know anything about this forum then you should not report him. You should tell him how to and what to post. So that he will be careful next time. 

I'm totally agree with this statement. If we report some illogical, meaningless posts then the people who post this can correct himself and i hope they will better in next post. By doing this the environment of crypto talk will be so peaceful. But we shouldn’t report to new members. They are beginner. We should help them to improve themself. I am a beginner too in crypto             

Yes we should keep reporting on spam or copy paste posts. These posts make this forum environment bad. Beside positive and negative ratings, we should report on unuseful topics. If a newbie do that, we have to alert them because it is responsibility toward crypto talk

We are the member of this forum and we should do our responsibility first we have to follow the rules and regulations and second is to give negative ratings to the low quality posts and reporting them if you find any post as the spam and fake.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Am always talking to anyone who I view they have written the wrong or the right posts so to me its important we are able to see what good it is for it  , the right effort right here is to really be sure of what we can be able to build on , that is really important to go with , there are thousands of people here and we need to weed out the rougue ones and make sure they are kicked out.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Its true and I agree that We should act as responsible members of the forum and should report the spammers and also the useless topics. It is very important to improve the forum . we should report the useless posts and comments and should not be scared to do it as if we are doing it on merit. Be a responsible member, Stay Blessed!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

this is a good factor, however it is important to remember the maximum vital factor. see the variety of posts with the aid of a member before reporting it. possibly a new member and not enough experience. however if it is an antique member it has an awesome range of jobs, it have to be reported to supervisors

I totally agree with you. Everyday there are soo many useless posts and comments being posts that are nothing but misleading other new member. Also lot of scammers are there so reporting all these are safe for the forum. 

• +2 1

I couldn't agree more. There's a lot of abusers here in the forum that keeps on spamming the forum for content counts and it's really annoying. Indeed it is one of our duty to educate them about the rules and regulations here, but if they disregard it keep on posting nonsense, there we should take actions of reporting. Let's keep the forum healthy! 

Friend I think the same as you for me the appropriate reports are healthy for the forum because they help to avoid spam and not useless publications or content and it is also a duty for us because we would be making others comply with the rules because if we comply they should also do the same.

• +2 1

Its very necessary and essential to make reports on scammers or useless publications.and also fake informations in order to maintain a healthy unity in the crypto forum.also to take note of multiple accounts users because it is against the rules here.Thank you

On 4/27/2020 at 3:28 PM, Dmasked said:

There is a function in Cryptotalk forum that is considered a taboo. Most people dare not use it and it is rarely ever spoken of. The act of reporting a topic or comment is thought to be a power never to be used. But reporting any content that evidently appears to be spam or useless helps to develop a healthy sharing environment in the forum.

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

Ironically it is also true that there is evil lurking around the forum. As much as it is necessary to encourage learners, it is also necessary to discourage abusers. All person that are wrongly abusing the forum must face the justice through moderators and admins. But there are only few enforcers in the forum and they cannot keep their eyes own every person.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Its time to act for the betterment of our little community.

Like for support

I am in support of you brethren, if we have many  enforcers who are ready to report those who abuse the forum I think they will run away because the forum will not be able to accommodate them the way you suggested we should encourage learners and discourage abusers from abusing the forum.

I seriously do believe even without reporting a post the moderators are seeing everything and everyone, some of us tend to report a psot when we're just not okay with the person making such a post but not that the post has any issue. Going back to some post you'll see what am talking about

I really agree with you about this. The abusers of this forum must be banned, and the forum’s laws must be adhered to and valuable topics published that help the forum’s growth and development to the highest levels