KYC or not - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

KYC or not

I agree with the KYC when exchanges need to verify the identity of users who move thousands of dollars daily, however, I consider that all platforms and airdrops or contests, that request a KYC to register or participate, are garbage that tries to steal data and then resell it to the highest bidder.

KYC is a must task to ensure the security is the exchange, the money exchange should be more and more secure in order to save the money of the  customers. But most of the people like me hate the kyc system cause its so much complicated for us but its the security of the account. 

On 10/19/2019 at 1:08 AM, Glossy said:

Do you guys usually avoid doing KYC when registering on exchanges and doing bounties?

To be frank I do not like doing KYC at all and never did it.

I wonder what are your thoughts on this issue.

Yes, I avoided KYC. In my opinion, there are still many exchanges that don't need KYC and are safe like yobit, KYC is a personal identity that we can't give to anyone because it can be misused by certain parties.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/28/2020 at 2:58 AM, Babubu609 said:

I hate kyc because it seems like the act of stealing people identity and sold it while they took it as form of security purposes

I agree with my friend that kyc is the way to stole anyone by the scammers and for then it is very easy to hack the account. And many people use it for the security purposes but instead of this they stole their amount.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:08 PM, Glossy said:

Do you guys usually avoid doing KYC when registering on exchanges and doing bounties?

There is no problem giving KYC to trusted exchanges. Like i have given KYC to binance to verify my account. It is a top crypto exchange. 

But i never give KYC to every exchange or any site. Or i have never given my KYC on any bountie or campaign.

I just give KYC to top exchanges or sites. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am had to do KYC beacuse I am not known if there was a way to not to do. But it is not I am like and I am think that with the KYC it can be data that will be give from exchange to government and they will know if we are hold a lot and tax us, or extort depending the government we will have.

• Useful or interesting 2

KYC for exchanges I don't see any problems, now when it comes to bounties I am a little suspicious because not everyone is trustworthy

I do not like KYC because you need to provide personal information and I did not trust early that's why KYC does not suit to me very well. I am protecting my information because they might sell it to any company. It is scared to do that. To protect yourself, you should start first protecting your personal information

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Most of us don't like KYC and do it reluctantly. We have to do it some times as exchanges that can connect to our bank will require it and will not allow transfers. Most websites that deal with finances they ask for that and we can avoid as much as we can but sometimes it is inevitable.

• +2 1

If bounties are large enough that we can give it time for KYC then there is no problem but nowadays small faucet sites which offer only 2$ per day also demand KYC which is irritating.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hey mater, you ask a good question about kyc verification, I am agree many exchange do need a id verification but I don't understand why they need a kyc verification because we can trade in the exchange without id verification. Although their are many exchange in the crypto world not need a kyc which is very good for the user.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

KYC is the verification system.  KYC full meaning is "know your customer"KYC basically works like privacy.  Although I have never encountered kyc verification system... 

I am personally in favour of kyc now because there are many things that are being done by the exchanges so they do not accept the other ways as the money is too much all the time.

if it is a little dangerous to give our information to other people but there are exchanges that without the KYC we cannot use, which leads us to run a little risk of giving our personal data

• +1 1

I would like to not be using KYC, but because the crypto platforms are recommending to verify KYC, then I will also be recommended to use KYC.

• +1 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/18/2019 at 9:08 PM, Glossy said:

Me too, i hate KYC verification because thus sites which asks KYC verification's don't accept my country government id and i don't have a passport, so i don't get any profit from any airdrops or sites which ask kyc, 

• +1 2

In fact, I try to avoid any airdrops or trading platforms that require ID activation. The reason is that this personal and sensitive information should not be shared with anyone, because when a breach occurs, my identity will be in the hands of the hacker.

• +1 2

To make airdrops I don't usually do KYC ah unless it is very reliable, now exchanges they will always ask for KYC and I do without problems

• +1 2

To use in large and reliable exchanges I do it without any problem, but I don't and I wouldn't do the kyc for rewards. I think that kyc is a way to be safe and that I prioritize, but we are still not completely safe.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:08 PM, Glossy said:

Not everyone likes doing KYC of the risks of exchanges selling their details. But it is also very important because exchanges get to know who their customers are and also get to track their transactions incase there is a suspicious activity.

• +1 1

Personally I hate doing KYC because online world is not as safe as we want it to be, even the most backers want privacy and have no desire to show their documents and identities to anyone since biggest threat among of them is data leaks

I never consider any bounty with kyc and these don't exist for me as bounties or projects. I don't know why would a crypto ask for kyc but it is against the idea of crypto. I don't give identity for anyone on the internet.

I don't like KYC too since the essence of our anonymity when do transactions with our crypto will be missing, but since some platforms starts implementing it because it's their way to secure their site and their users. Gladly yobit doesn't use KYC that's why I will keep on using it. 

I have done kycs for some exchanges or bounties It depends if i really need to exchange. I trade on small exchanges that that do not ask kyc anymore.

Well actually if you want to join the bounty than the kyc is must you either do it or leave the earning of that bounty and I personally do not have any problem with doing the kyc at any place.