KYC or not - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

KYC or not

On 10/19/2019 at 2:08 AM, Glossy said:

Do you guys usually avoid doing KYC when registering on exchanges and doing bounties?

To be frank I do not like doing KYC at all and never did it.

I wonder what are your thoughts on this issue.

For exchanges, If its reputable and well known exchange then why not, As for bounty its a big NO NO, they are just collecting data's so they can used it for their own scamming activity

spacer.png

Like you, I don't like KYC. I will do KYC if it's really necessary. Of course, I will do KYC on legit sites that can protect privacy.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Okay, if the exchange need KYC or the walllet i will not even use them.. if the kyc can accept my country i will do it of course it will be better but i hate doing kyc and i avoid doing it hmmm but after all in the future kyc will be more important than now...

We are free to avoid KYC or accept KYC, and we can search for the website or services that don't require completing the KYC. By using the cryptocurrency, we can always protect our document by not sending to the other third party because once we send that document, we don't know what they will use. We cannot protect our identity from the illegal things that can happen. But if you trust the services, you can complete the KYC, so you obey the rule because you don't want to break the rules. I am sure that we can search the websites which are free from KYC.

Yes, I don't like to do the KYC at all. All the time I try to avoid it if I can. 

I usually try to use the platforms and wallet that don't care about it in trading or holding..

On 10/19/2019 at 2:08 AM, Glossy said:

Do you guys usually avoid doing KYC when registering on exchanges and doing bounties?

For exchanges, it all depends on the exchange. If it's for a gift, maybe I won't do it now. Because most of the gifts after KYC, they even disappeared or did not pay participants.

i don't like kyc as i found it hassle for me,and waste of time taking selfies and taking documents,and i don't want to give my personal information as i am afraid of having leakage with our files,as everything can be happen in online world.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:33 PM, Glossy said:

I never knew that Binance sold private data... Luckily I havent done KYC there. Hope that exchanges where you sent your documents don't sell them.

Being new , KYC term is strange for me, so in future it will be known properly.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:40 PM, ram007 said:

i don't like kyc as i found it hassle for me,and waste of time taking selfies and taking documents,and i don't want to give my personal information as i am afraid of having leakage with our files,as everything can be happen in online world.

Some are not even secure that is why I hate KYC most of the time

In my opinion KYC not important tool if you want use just some feature of any sites. But i seen many peoples which provide KYC easily because they want become permanently user of one sites. But i does not like KYC option and ignore every time.

2 hours ago, Polok47 said:

Of course kyc. Because it is very much safe and secured.

You are on the wrong direction my friend, there is nothing KYC has to offer us more than exposing ourselves.

KYC is a very good way to verify real human but we should avoid scam site and we should never do KYC there. They can misuse our information.     

On 10/19/2019 at 12:12 AM, cryptokram said:

I am against the KYC and if i know that the project needs to have a kyc at the very beginning then I dont join them. There are so manybscam project and selling public documents.

Yes i agree with you there are so many scam projects and selling public documents so I'm also against the kyc

On 10/19/2019 at 12:08 AM, Glossy said:

Normally I complete kyc because of my reward. But if I found any kind of suspicious think in that project then I don't complete kyc. I always try to do kyc in genuine projects.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

21 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

KYC is a very good way to verify real human but we should avoid scam site and we should never do KYC there. They can misuse our information.     

That is why it is used in airdrops and bounties, but still i do not like it my ID is of value to me.

i never complete kyc on exchange because i don't like share my information with others.

but for some airdrops and exchanges airdrops i complete kyc.

no
Because I like jam-packed privacy and act not aspire to be aware of around me anyone
I make not desire any armor and I execute not application any platform that requires documents confirmation

13 minutes ago, DreamHack said:

Depends on the context. For example, a centralized exchange definitely needs a KYC for compliance, and this depends on the jurisdiction and whether fiat money is made available. Fiat money always requires a KYC.

But what if you are trying to buy a VPN and redirects you to Coinpayments which does require KYC for some reason? Just to buy a VPN, I do not think these centralized payment processors should be forcing it on us.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 2/6/2020 at 2:12 PM, teminalibug said:

That is why it is used in airdrops and bounties, but still i do not like it my ID is of value to me.

Many people use their ID in airdrops or bounties. But they never thought that how much valuable their ID is? They use their ID for earning a few cents. But they should not do that.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:08 PM, Glossy said:

KYC is a dangerous factor of crypto world. However there are many trusted websites, bounties and Exchanges, where there is no issue in doing KYC/AML. I have received 4 good airdrop doing KYC and also in some of exchanges which are top performer or very well trusted. But care is the first element as our personal documents are very important matter.

NO KYC. The idea behind cryptocurrencies is being anonymous. Even the creator is anonymous. I mean if you think about it, it could be the reason why Nakamato is hidden, coz if you create a product that is essentially meant hide your identity, then why would the owner be showing his face. Maybe I just figured why Nakamato stays hidden. 

Anyways, since cryptocurrency is meant to anonymous, there is no reason for anyone to ask our KYC. 

57 minutes ago, Mubashir khalil said:

of course no
Because I like full privacy and do not want to know around me anyone
I do not want any protection and I do not use any platform that requires documentation confirmation

Not to mention you could be providing your ID to thieves.

Large cryptocurrency exchanges (registered in the EU) force all customers to go through the KYC procedure. I trust them, but I will never pass a similar test for small and unknown projects.